Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:53 pm
Hey Onyx will you need Banners made for here as well? surprised because I can make some in a snap ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:56 pm
I just joined my name's Marie, 14 turning 15 next month.
And love to play video games. =]

Taitszo

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:59 pm
Taitszo
I just joined my name's Marie, 14 turning 15 next month.
And love to play video games. =]

Hello Marie welcome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:02 pm
I was told by this man eating domo that this guild would be good....so i am here. Okay well i am Jess and i game whoot.  

Pyro neko Jess

Sparkly Shapeshifter

11,300 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:04 pm
Pyro neko Jess
I was told by this man eating domo that this guild would be good....so i am here. Okay well i am Jess and i game whoot.

Hello Jess welcome to the guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 9:10 pm
hello, I am Arthur, 19, eventually going into the boring career path of programming!! wooo!  

artman

Izanami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Hi! Thanks for inviting me to this guild. I bet you saw me fighting with someone in the GD sweatdrop . Let's see, I like videogames, and making pixel art. I am an university student in Communication Science(
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:12 pm
artman
hello, I am Arthur, 19, eventually going into the boring career path of programming!! wooo!

Hello Arthur!  

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

Tetki

Shirtless Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:18 pm
Izanami
Hi! Thanks for inviting me to this guild. I bet you saw me fighting with someone in the GD sweatdrop . Let's see, I like videogames, and making pixel art. I am an university student in Communication Science(

Hi  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:31 am
i am a genius  

tacos`

Bishop_Aldweiss

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:27 am
Well, hello there. I guess I've been invited here.

The name's Daniel, but you can call me that, or any of the following: Black Lightning (BL), WolfDog, Yondara, Lunara, Sebastian, or Masen.

I'm 16, and have a knack for acting. I also have a talent for game design, and have several RPG's and a card game to go along with it in the works. I enjoy video/computer games, writing/reading, card games (Magic the Gathering is my favorite. I have been dubbed the b*****d Mage, and for good reason... ninja ), RPG's (Like all of 'em, but really enjoy 2nd ed DnD, Rifts, and BESM), and acting.

I'm an ED lurker, and usually only come out to: A) Correct false information that I know is false, B) FLame someone (yes, I used to be a flamer... xp ), or C) Keep some of my more favorite topics going.

So...yeah...<<
>>;...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 2:56 am
Hey, thanks for the invitation here. *bows* I mostly like playing video games, watching anime and reading manga. I'll contribute to the discussion as much as possible. 3nodding  

twilight_rayne

CHOISA

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:09 am
Hi, all! I'm Kayla. This looks like such an awesome guild...I'm so glad I was invited in! Anyway, I'm 13 years old, live in New Jersey, love movies and writing, and my pet peeve is people who use a thousand smileys in one post.  
Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff