Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
All washed up (1X1 started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:56 am
Lei looked at their hands and blushed a bit."Okay...I got it." he looked into the room curiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:52 pm
Desiray giggled but left him to explore as she went to her music room and sat at the piano and began to play a soft lullaby as she sang softly with tune she ignored the world around her falling into her own  

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 pm
Lei looked around in the room and he spotted the king size bed. He ran over to it and laid down. he looked at the ceiling and felt sleep was over him. He closed his eyes and soon he was asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:58 pm
Desiray soon woke up from her slumber"I fell alseep at the paino again"she said stretching as she stood up and walked towards her room she entered and went towards her shower getting her knew oufit turning on the hot water and stripping off her clothes before stepping in  

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:38 am
Lei had woken up early and he was walking around in the mansion. He had already been at the music room and the bathroom. He was now walking in a long dark hallway there was a door at the end of the hall and he wanted to know what was behind it so he decided to find out by himself. He opened the door and saw that he was in the room where his family was killed. There still was blood all over the walls and floor. He paled and he fell to the floor staring at the room in shock.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:03 am
Desiray had finished taking her shower and went to look for her guest and found him Looking crest fallen"I guess disguising the color of the door wasn't as smart as I thought"She stated from behind him as the door turned back to yellow"I thought you looked famliar,....they were your family huh?"she asked not looking at him  

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:27 pm
He barely heard her but he nodded softly still shocked. He looked away from the room and looked at his feet."I never really liked what they did..." he mumbled softly still not looking at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:55 pm
"It's fine"She said smiling sadly"I should apologize I lost my temper I didn't mean to do What I did I really Didn't it's just that they ment alot to me"desiray said rubbing the back of her neck nervously why was she sorry and nervous?  

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:48 am
Lei shook his head"I would have done the same thing. They killed so many of your kind that they got what they deserved." he said finally looking at her."Have you slept well?" he asked her trying to get her to feel calm again.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:44 pm
Desiray smiled at his kindness,one wave of her hand and the door closed "Yeah let's go eat some breakfast" as she held her hand out for him to grab wiht a smile  

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:18 am
Lei looked at her hand and then grabbed it getting up from the floor. "Yeah that would be great" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:44 pm
"Glad to here it now let's hurry before it get's cold"Desiray said grabbign his hand and pulled him geltely along with her not noticign that she had intwined her fiingers with his  

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:50 am
Lei looked at their hands again and smiled softly. He caught up with her and walked next to her. "What are we having?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:16 pm
"Pancakes,bacon, and eggs and whatever you want to drink"deisray stated after thinking as they walked down the stairs and trough the hallway and right into the dining room  

Gemigoddess

5,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:21 pm
Lei nodded and smiled like a five year old. He followed her (still holding hands) down the stairs but he almost fell sometimes and he walked to the seat he sat last night and waited for the food. He looked at her and smiled. "I would like some orange juice if you have that please" he said not failing to be polite with her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff