Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Like What You See at the NSTG? Give Us Kudos! (148 so far!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Befunfire

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:29 pm
Can y'all make your forum less Confusing, Please!

I can not even find a "My Gaia" help area. I don't know how to do much with the; profile, freinds, signiature, not even a link. confused redface crying truefully is all I seem to feel here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:15 pm
Funfire C42
Can y'all make your forum less Confusing, Please!

I can not even find a "My Gaia" help area. I don't know how to do much with the; profile, freinds, signiature, not even a link. confused redface crying truefully is all I seem to feel here.

Can you be more specific about what in the forum is confusing to you? We can't make improvements if we don't know where the problems lie.

This thread lists every resource currently in our resource forum along with a brief description of what it covers. If what you're looking for isn't there, there is also the Q&A specifically designed for asking questions.

Daypaw

Hardened Member

Befunfire

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:12 pm
An outline for finding different parts on the main tabs: Home, My Gaia, Forums, World, Games.
Q & A on the defferent Sub. areas: Towns, Cars, Profile, the Friends stuff.
Even if it sends someone to the right area would be helpful.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:15 pm
Funfire C42
An outline for finding different parts on the main tabs: Home, My Gaia, Forums, World, Games.
Hi Funfire! This guide should be able to help you in navigating the site, at least at a very basic level. If you have any specific questions, check out our Q&A subforum and post a topic there with your question. In no time, you'll have an answer!  

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

Befunfire

Devoted Worshipper

12,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:21 am
Ebony the Peacian
Funfire C42
Hi Funfire! This guide should be able to help you in navigating the site, at least at a very basic level. If you have any specific questions, check out our Q&A subforum and post a topic there with your question. In no time, you'll have an answer!

I have looked at both of those.
The quiz is too small to read. If there is some kind of cut & paste I don't know how to use it. redface crying
I really want to find answers. I don't want to get everyone mad at me for asking the same dumb thing for the 100th time.
I get people mad enough on the "Friends" area, becouse I don't understand that area at all! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:52 am
I got a lot of help from Serpentrose and Ultimate_tiger_lily...the admins of NSTG have been very helpful and supportive when I started out here in Gaia. As well through the years I've been on Gaia. Since there is no way to tip post anymore, I felt I'd give back by opening my own thread to lend a hand to newbies to Gaia.

NSTG...I hope my sig says what needs to be said about how much I admire you! heart heart heart xd  

humble_gypsy_traveller

Business Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:03 pm
Funfire C42
I have looked at both of those.
The quiz is too small to read. If there is some kind of cut & paste I don't know how to use it. redface crying
I really want to find answers. I don't want to get everyone mad at me for asking the same dumb thing for the 100th time.
I get people mad enough on the "Friends" area, becouse I don't understand that area at all! crying
Ok, Funfire, let me just say a few things. First of all, we should move this conversation to the Q&A topic, where we can talk all we want about how to use Gaia's features. Secondly, calm down just a teensy bit. You will be more likely to find answers either on your own or from others if you present your questions and concerns calmly and rationally. You sound frenzied and desperate right now, which is probably why people treated you with hostility outside the guild.

You say you've looked at both of these, but have you really? You should head on over to the Q&A forum and create a topic containing your questions so that people can answer them and, just as importantly, other new members can see the answers themselves.

If, at any time, the font of something is too small, simply copy and paste it into your own post where it's legible. You select the text with your mouse, right click, and click "copy" and then, when you create a new post, right click in the text box and click "paste." The text will be there in a size that's legible for you.

Once again, this is not the topic in which to have this discussion; we have a forum dedicated just to that. If we could head on over there, plenty of people will be willing to help you.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:27 am
wow  

redlotusflower

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ulove

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:01 pm
I LIKE THIS GUILD!
GUILD TITLE: Newbie Supporting & Training Guild
LINK: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=2857
MRC NUMBER: 32.14
WHY I LIKE THIS GUILD: [Explain your experience. No length limit.]
Just joined YAH! Im not a techiee on computers at all but this has help me and others to come together and help each other out. Thanks youz soo much and Kudos to NSTB!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:46 pm
ulove
I LIKE THIS GUILD!
GUILD TITLE: Newbie Supporting & Training Guild
LINK: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=2857
MRC NUMBER: 32.14
WHY I LIKE THIS GUILD: [Explain your experience. No length limit.]
Just joined YAH! Im not a techiee on computers at all but this has help me and others to come together and help each other out. Thanks youz soo much and Kudos to NSTG!

ulove

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:54 pm
ulove
Hi ulove! Thanks for the kind gesture of submitting kudos on our behalf. However, if you could copy and paste exactly what you just wrote to a post in this thread, we would appreciate it tremendously! Thank you! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:18 pm
Ebony the Peacian
ulove
Hi ulove! Thanks for the kind gesture of submitting kudos on our behalf. However, if you could copy and paste exactly what you just wrote to a post in this thread, we would appreciate it tremendously! Thank you! heart
then i take it all back plus my kootties  

ulove

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:45 pm
ulove
then i take it all back plus my kootties
It would be very nice if you could. We're trying to reach 50, and I've counted 40 so far (though the MRC has not yet been updated). If you would help us with those last ten kudos until we earn the Gold Award. User Image  
☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff