Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
◊♦◊ Elemental Salvation ◊♦◊™(need more ppl!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your element?
  Fire
  Water
  Earth
  Wind
  Don't know
View Results

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:41 pm
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dire wolf/singriever/Avvies/424px-Fenrisulfr.jpg?o=103 Leo reframed from his defensive stance. His armor disappeared and he then slowly walked towards the two, "I'm sorry for the way I acted then, I figured you two were here to disturb the forest that I call home." He then formed a mask over his face to hide his scares.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:35 pm
User Image
≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian smiled lightly at the wolf. "It is very understandable for you to be protective of the forest." he said. He watched as the other wolf formed a mask over his face, hiding his scars. It was understanble so he did not quiestion the wolf's actions.
Max looked down at Electra seeing her still in complete defence stance. He shook his head lightly. "Baby Girl that is enough cool down." he said in a gentle tone, not daring to touch her at the moment.

☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra continued to snarl until the other wolf removed his armor and simply kept a mask over his face. She slowly let her lightning shimmer to small sparks at her feet. She looked back at Max with a half hearted glare. She never liked the nickname he had given her.
With a small huff she looked back at the other wolf before she scented the others she had scented earilier. An adult wolf and fox with probably young by the scents of them. "Well I am afraid we must be going as I am growing hungry." she said as she stepped to the side and began to walk past the other wolf, Max slowly following behind her.
User Image

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:03 pm
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dire wolf/singriever/Avvies/424px-Fenrisulfr.jpg?o=103
Leo smiled, "If you want food I have some near my cave." He then walked towards the direction of his cave, "You're welcome to join me, and sleep the night, but don't sleep to close to me, I still have night terrors and well when I have thous if you are near me, you'll just be a puddle of blood."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:10 pm
User Image
≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian looked at Electra then to the other wolf. He knew what Electra was going to say so he stayed silent for once and simply stood their with his arms crossed across his chest waiting for her.

☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra looked back at the other wolf and shook her head to him. "I don't take food from other wolves or any other animal other than my human, no offense. Plus I would like to keep me and my human alive over the night. We have a home not far from here, maybe a mile so good day." she said to him bowing her head lightly which she rarely ever did to anyone. Maybe it was because he was older than her, she couldn't say. After she finished making her goodbye to the male she turned and trotted off leaving Max to hurry after her as she sniffed after a deer.
User Image

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Master Domino

Feral Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:11 pm
Master Domino
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSøяяєℓ◄◄

Sorrel turned her head away. She didn't want to admit she had been in the wrong. Especially not to him. But this had already dragged on since yesterday and there were worse things she supposed. So she slowly made her way back over to her brother and looking up at him with her head still tilted down and her tail swishing with irritation she gritted out an apology. "Sorry for biting you."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image
» xxxxxxxx FRIÐRIKxxxxxxxx

Fridrik Turned his head away nuzzling up to his still sleeping brother for warmth. However he wasn't one to keep a fight going for no reason. It wasn't the logical thing to do after all. "Doesn't matter." he mumbled. Suddenly he flipped up stretching his limbs before looking over at his sister over his shoulder. "It's not like it even hurt or anything. Guess I overreacted." It wasn't much but it was his way of apologizing. His pride wouldn't allow for much more than that.  

FireYokai

yami_ookami_jiraiya

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:58 pm
http://media.photobucket.com/image/dire wolf/singriever/Avvies/424px-Fenrisulfr.jpg?o=103
Leo jumped into the trees and jumped from branch to branch traveling fast to his cave. He then jumped down and walked to an apple tree and feasted on some apples. He then walked into his cave and rested a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image
≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian watched Electra as she trotted off into the distance as she headed off to catch a deer. He was suprised at her actions toward the other wolf as she never bowed to anyone before, especially males. 'What has gotten to her I wonder.' he thought as he found a tree and sat in front of it and undid his shirt and just leaned against the tree.
'She never acts that nice, I wonder why she did this time.' he thought as he closed his eyes and ran his hand through his white hair.

☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra found the deer she hand scented father back and lowered her body to the ground and began to crawl through the tall grass toward it as it along with others grazed on the grass. Thankfully the deer were to busy to pay attention to her closing in on one of the does' closes to her.
Once she was at least two feet away she sprang up from her feet and launched herself at the startled deer, latching her teeth on its neck. She sent a small but strong volt of eletricity through it, stopping its' heart immediatily.
She knew that Max would not be hungry so she simply crotched down next to her kill and began to devour it, keeping her ears and senses alert for anything heading toward Max.
User Image

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

BrokenCondomsDx

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image
Tobi's ear twitched lightly. As he blinked his eyes lightly he saw it was rainy. "Great." he said outloud. Breathing out fire into the rain, it went out quick with light smoke left behind. He got up and lightly ran around in the rain. Trying to find a new place to go.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:57 am
User Image
Yuki

Yuki smiled as her children apologized. It seemed like just yesterday they were little puppies relying on her to be their eyes. She noticed Tobi get up and run out into the drizzling rain. She stood up and walked to the edge of the cave and sat down. All of her tails gently swooshed around on the ground behind her as she kept a close eye on him. She didn't want him going too far, maybe she was a little over protective, but better safe than sorry.

lilrosebudi

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:21 am
User Image
≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian closed his eyes as he was, enjoying the light drizzle of rain that dropped from the trees and onto his bare white skin. He opened his eyes and stared into the grey clouds from above, wondering when Electra was going to get back from her meal. He knew she wasn't going to take long though since she rarely left his side for long.

☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra lifted her head and growled lightly as a scents of the wolves and foxs began to make her edgy. A wolf scent was getting to close to Max for her liking.
With a grunt of frustration she stood from the carcass and began to head in the dirrection of the scent. Not long after she followed the light scent she spotted a puppy fire elemental. She growled and stepped in front of the pup staring down at it with feirce emerald eyes. Her tail twitching behind her as she smelled Max a good maybe 5 to 10 feet away from them, the pup was way to close to Max. He might just be a pup but were there was a pup there was a mom and dad which she didn't want to be coming around and find Max.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image
Tobi looked up growling at the wolf infront of him. Hopping left to right. growling a little more the fire on his back rose dieing a bit in the rain. Light smoke rising from with back and nose. He knew he mother was watching but, was willing to start trouble anyway. He saw the human behind the wolf and would fight him too if it ment standing up for himself. Then he looked back up at the wolf in front of him getting in fighting stance.  

BrokenCondomsDx

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

lilrosebudi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:56 pm
User Image
Yuki

Yuki's smile faded when she noticed Tobi with another wolf, even worse, a human. "TOBI!" She quickly stood and ran after him. Her legs trapped the puppy under her so he couldn't go around her to fight the wolf. She stood over him and bent low growling at the unfamiliar wolf. Each of her tails lit with fire as the fur on her back stood up.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image
His ears bent down as he was called by his mother. "I Can Handel This" he told her trying to push his face threw her legs. Once he saw her tails light on fire he knew to back down. He stayed low under her nervous and scared not of the wolf and human but his mother.  

BrokenCondomsDx

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

NovaNightmare

Bashful Tipper

11,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:53 pm
User Image
☽ȜȴҿϾϮяα☾
Electra let out a rippling vicious growl as the mother came running and stood above the pup in a protecting stance. As she noticed the mother light her tails in fire she instantly lit her's in eletrical sparks along with her feet.
"Take your pup away from here before I do something regretible." she said harshly as she thrashed her tail behind her warningly. She wasn't going to have them near Max.

≪Ӎαӽɪɱɪȴɪαȵ≫
Maximilian felt the hairs on his arms stand and her instantly knew something was wrong. He stood up, leaving his shirt and jacket next to the tree and he looked around him. He spotted Elextra instantly from her angry white sparks then he notices fire coming off of a white fox and a young pup.
"Great, more trouble. She just can't stay out of it." he grumbled to himself as he jogged over to them. "Elextra stop causing trouble for all the forest animals." he said as he stopped a foot away from them, not daring to touch Electra who just grumbled at his words as she continued to snarl at the mother and pup.
User Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces