RP discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:47 am
you know... sometimes I swear people think i ENJOY wasting my time or something.... so duder pops on right?

Quote:
raisedpassion(6/9/2010 11:32:17 AM): good morning my feline friend
Alex: im pissed just so you know
raisedpassion: about?
Alex: i saw that post you made a bit ago
raisedpassion: why would that piss you off?
raisedpassion: it took me several hours to make
Alex: first off i only come into messenger for PRIVATE conversations. you shared about everything I said almost. TOLD THE MY NAME!! its going too far.
raisedpassion: dont be retarded
raisedpassion: everything on the internet is public... and i shared ALEX... not your user id
Alex: i hate my name being told...
Alex: i have already quit your guild. i've thought about this and it will not work out.there is no point in continuing
Alex: i decided that last nite
raisedpassion: ok
raisedpassion: why all the 'cants'?
Alex: maybe cause im stressed with fricking life, feel sick as s**t, and a bit of a pessimist at times
raisedpassion: what does any of that have to do with RAWR and WoE?
raisedpassion: boohoo, your an emo
raisedpassion: sorry, but you deserved that one Moy
Alex has signed out. (6/9/2010 11:40 AM)

Then, I get a pm, I've been banned from his guild. and thats it. Don't mess with HIS power I guess. Which is fine.... but MAN what was a waste of energy. Like 20 PM's back and forth, getting RAWR all excited, then that monster long post explaining things so the guild can make an informed decision on the RP.... So far, (master and seiko excluded), trying to deal with ppl who RP is like trying to deal with certain shitty emo women I dated in my past. Seems like I keep saying to these RP people, "This isn't working out... It isn't me, it's you, but this isnt working out". (Yes, I used to say "It isn't me, it's you".)

So don't worry about that long post I wrote... duder got all peeved cuz I posted s**t for the guild ANNNDDD OOOOOOOOO i "SAID HIS NAME" (rumpelstiltskin), so, WoE walks away from the table, RAWR doesn't have to decide.

But you know what? in the spirit of peeing on noobs.... im gonna send him another invite to the guild. Why? just cuz i CAN!!!!

I KNOW im on the right track here with working with an existing RP guild.... it's just a matter of making it HAPPEN i guess.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:51 am
Is rumpelstiltskin his username if it was I never saw him here  

Seiko L Rose
Vice Captain

4,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:35 am
seiko L
Is rumpelstiltskin his username if it was I never saw him here
The rumplestitskin reference was a joke about alexander having problems about his name being known. rumpelstitskin is a character from kids storybooks.... he stole children then wouldn't give em back unless people could guess his name. his name on gaia is "Fabled Heartbreak", and no, you didnt see, him / her in here.... I don't think he posted anything at all, but he's been lurking in this thread several times. s**t like that bugs me, it's like we weren't good enough for him to say hi to us or something, idk.... i admit im a bit bitter, but it'll pass.

i think his main problem about RAWR knowing his name is that "Fabled" doesnt want us to know she's a guy.... i hate ppl like that.... Oh YES.... I have a p***s.... EEK>>>> lets HIDE IT!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:30 am
i say we throw flaming bags of s**t at his bedroom window!!! who's with me???????  

Lumiere Histoire

Lonely Gatekeeper

6,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Guildmember 100

raisedpassion
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:21 am
The RP Guild thing is still on the agenda, just with the forum redesigns, the race, precidence, NONE of it being any fun, and things like REAL LIFE, it's on the back burner..... but i havent forgotten about the RP thing, not by a long shot.

And, no.... no flaming bags of poo.... actually, ever once in awhile i PM him etc, trying to make friends, but lets face it, he's a crying emo... no hope.  
Research and Development of the Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff