Welcome to Gaia! ::

~In His World~ A Sonic Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild for Sonic Fans and Sonic Roleplayers. 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Hedgehog, Role, Play 

Reply ◊Sonic Discussion◊
Which Sonic Char gets the boot? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:16 pm
PinkRose14528
Like the gun thing? It should warn kids under 13 on the front of the game: "Kids, whatever you do, DO NOT DO THESE STUNTS OR ACT THIS WAY IN REAL LIFE!"

They DID warn kids of that. Shadow the Hedgehog is rated "E + 10" which is for kids 10 and up. The people also don't bleed or explode in the game. And we haven't heard of news or flips of kids ACTUALLY doing these stunts online or in the news xd

I know you're trying to defend Silver since he's your favourite character, but I think you need to chill. He IS just a character after all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:16 pm
PinkRose14528
KnightInShadowsArmor
Burn on me all you want, but I hate Silver. He's such an annoying emo kid. "Wahh Blaze left me, now what? D8" And then he seems to just totally forget about her.
Possibly the only thing I like about him is that he is fuzzy.

And he wasn't even supposed to be a hedgehog, which is a MUCH overused species in the series. Plus, his name is just as horribly un-original as most of the other characters.

He whines a lot and his powers annoy me. I wish they'd get rid of Silver and let us play as Rouge more often. Or bring Mephiles back. He was an idiot, but I liked him.

WHOA! What the hell! D=<
You think that Silver's bad, Shadow tends to set a bad example for some kids.
Like the gun thing? It should warn kids under 13 on the front of the game: "Kids, whatever you do, DO NOT DO THESE STUNTS OR ACT THIS WAY IN REAL LIFE!"
So if you think Silver is bad, think again! scream
Though I may be a Silver Fangirl, I think that he has his rights of being one of the charas also and he actually only cried and whined because he only had one friend. =T I can't really blame him for that.
((P.S. You knew this was coming shadow. ))

I only have one friend and you don't see ME whining about it now, do you? xD
And Shadow is a bad influence on little kids? I haven't heard of any ten-year-olds going out and shooting people because they want Chaos Emeralds. xD

KnightInShadowsArmor

Benevolent Bloodsucker

22,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hiss of Love 200

MirageXX
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:20 pm
Hey back off on Silver he might be a whiner but I still think he is cool and I think that you all are being alittle mean on him.we all have sonic charater we don't like.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:21 pm
Like I said, You can't really blame him for being whiny. ._. Sure, they could've given Silver a better role in the game and maybe change his voice a bit, but a friend told me that Silver was debuted on the wrong Consel.
It would've been better if he was debuted for the first time on the wii.
And sure, as scars had pointedly said, he should've been more bada$$. That would've made him much better. *cry*
And thank you kat. Another fan who understands! =D

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KnightInShadowsArmor

Benevolent Bloodsucker

22,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:22 pm
MirageXX
Hey back off on Silver he might be a whiner but I still think he is cool and I think that you all are being alittle mean on him.we all have sonic charater we don't like.

Hey, we're all burning on the characters we hate here. xD
I'm just saying, I think Silver came out lame. He was supposed to be kickass and crazy.
And who cares anyway? I'm an uber Shadow fangirl, but you don't see me complaining about the insults on him. xD

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:29 pm
uhhhh silver runs around fight a tornado of fire and a gaint updated version of that ttornado how is that not crazy? >>
he may not be badass but we dont need badasses all around :/  

Goren the hedgehog

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:31 pm
There's another point:
Silver already has to kick some major a** known as Iblis who, in fact, took over his future. >=T

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:31 pm
I think badass is fun. :3 Like Knuckles. xD

And Silver is more childish than Tails, who is a kid himself. I mean...come on.
Blaze can BE a tornado of fire, who needs to fight one? xD

If I recall correctly, Silver didn't beat the crap outta Iblis by himself. o -o

KnightInShadowsArmor

Benevolent Bloodsucker

22,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hiss of Love 200

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:38 pm

Who's fault for not finishing the story?
I even know more about his background than you Shadow. >=T
Must I summarize?
Ahem.
Silver, born 200 years later in the burned down Crisis City was only 14 when he actually fought Iblis phase 2.
Not counting:
When he went back with the two choas emeralds to beat Iblis, who was now in phase 3, he was able to beat the monster BUT he couldn't become its vessel which is why Blaze had taken his place because she is a pyrokinetic so her soul is fire.
Then in the present when Sonic dies and the timeline is in peril, the three hedgehogs had to beat Solaris which was Iblis and Mephiles fused.
So if he doesn't have to go through enough....
You're oh so wrong my friend.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:43 pm
THREE hedgies beat Solaris/Iblis/Super-Mephie.

THREEEEE.

But anyway, who cares about history?? I think Silver should be booted, that's my opinion and I'm sticking with it.
Will it happen? More than likely, no, but I don't really care. I will continue to stick with my non-love of the whiny one.

/discussion. B]

KnightInShadowsArmor

Benevolent Bloodsucker

22,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hiss of Love 200

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:46 pm
Goren the hedgehog
he may not be badass but we dont need badasses all around :/

Touche. You do make a valid point. 3nodding If everyone was made of badasses, I think the story and characters would turn out very bland and irritating. On my behalf I just thought he was going to be a religious zealot, which tend to be very serious of their work (examples of zealots would be Scar from Fullmetal Alchemist or the Cult Leader from the video game Dead Rising). But you do make a good point on that and I agree with you Goren.

... and dear lord I sure hope this hasn't become some flame war over the existence of certain characters. It IS just an opinion in the end! No need to be uptight - -'  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:48 pm
Sorry.
I kinda got ahead of myself. =.="

AgentRhodeIsland
Vice Captain

Dangerous Shapeshifter

10,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

KnightInShadowsArmor

Benevolent Bloodsucker

22,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:49 pm
Scars-of-an-Undead
If everyone was made of badasses, I think the story and characters would turn out very bland and irritating.

Hence the existence of characters like Cream (the kawaii annoying bunny xD), Tails (the kid-genius), Big (the slow-but-awesome fat cat), and Rouge (who I guess is still kinda badass, but still there for the fanservice.)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:54 pm
KnightInShadowsArmor
Scars-of-an-Undead
If everyone was made of badasses, I think the story and characters would turn out very bland and irritating.

Hence the existence of characters like Cream (the kawaii annoying bunny xD), Tails (the kid-genius), Big (the slow-but-awesome fat cat), and Rouge (who I guess is still kinda badass, but still there for the fanservice.)

True, True. :U
I think Rouge falls into the category of 'badass' since she knows how to fight and has the physique of Tomb Raider. Female characters like her tend to go into that category. Don't forget Amy as an existing character! smile  

Scars-of-an-Undead
Crew

Friendly Camper

KnightInShadowsArmor

Benevolent Bloodsucker

22,250 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:58 pm
Well, of course there's Amy. xD And Charmy. (Oh jeez. Charmy.)
I was just giving a few examples. XD There's also Vector. And Espio, who I'm not a huge fan of because he's a ninja.

I like Rouge a lot, Team Dark has been my favorite since the beginning of their existence. <3

◊Sonic Discussion◊

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff