Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:40 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Turn the lights down low and let the DJ go, until the speakers blow.

Vasillisa grinned at Bankotsu, not wanting to offend him anymore. She hadn't spoken to her mother in awhile, but she didn't feel like calling her. Instead, Vasilisa yawned and closed her eyes, listening to the waves crashing on shore, the trees moving in the breeze, the animals island making noise. The animal noises caught her attention, she she knew curiosity leads to trouble. Vasilisa focused on the water the most. Even if water was her element, it was what killed her before. After being knocked out by a few drunk kids, she drowned in a river. Then her mother reincarnated her, so that's how she was here and had the abilities she had.

When the base is low you work it nice and slow you let your body go.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:38 pm
User ImageBankotsu

"My only ambition is simply to kill as many people as humanly possible."

Bankotsu released a light sigh as then then sat up and noticed as Vasilisa seemed to have dozed off already. He leaned against a tree, pulling his Banryu close to him. He didn't like the thought of dying, but knew that he had near forced to. 'This might be my last life...' He said to himself as he gave another sigh. He then closed his eyes as he leaned against the tree, thinking about his life before his death. The first one. He was betrayed by the very people that highered him for the job. A job of war. It was disgraceful to be put in that situation and just remembering it made him mad.

Demon1013

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:15 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa didn't like sleeping a lot, but since they were on an Island, what could attack them. She went to sleep, but made an invisible wind barrier around her. If something were to enter the barrier, she'd know about it and would be awake in a matter of seconds. She didn't dream really, just darkness in her mind. It soothed her and it never bothered her that she never really dreamed. Vasilisa turned over so her back was facing the setting sun. So when morning came around she'd have the sun in her face and she'd wake up.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:48 pm
User ImageBankotsu

As the night passed, Bankotsu woke in the middle of the night and stared at the sky, thinking about something. "Damn that old man..." Were the words that escaped his lips as he had the intense urge of just killing someone out of pure rage. He gripped his Banryu and turned to watch Vasilisa. She seemed to be asleep, but it was without question. 'Does that old man really need her ?' He asked himself as he remembered the time that he had injured her with an eletrical attack.

Bankotsu sat there and sighed lightly as he pulled his left knee to his body and rested his left elbow on it and stared at the ocean as the waves pushed and pulled, smashing the sand and dragging it down with each wave. Was there something more for his life when what he has seen in his life ? He was unsure, but it was more of less leading him to death now.

Demon1013

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:46 am
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa groaned slightly then sat up, she had a bad knot in her neck. The way she was sleeping on the sand wasn't comfortable. She reached her hands up and stretched, hearing a few pops. She sighed then turned and saw Bankotsu was awake, "Couldn't sleep?.." She didn't think he would be able to sleep, knowing he would be going to a battle soon. Vasilisa turned over on her stomach and played in the sand while she watched Bankotsu.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:24 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu sighed lightly as he watched Vasilisa wake up. He didn't think that he had awoken her, seeing as she seemed to be slightly worried with her neck; if she interacted with it. He listened to how she asked him is he shouldn't sleep, but knew that he was going to lie to keep her form worrying about his business. "Not really. Just wanted to admire te water until I slept." He replied as he watched her lay on her stomach, playing with the sand. He stared at the water then back at her. "What about you ?" He asked, knowing that she would have something to say in response to his quesiton.

Demon1013

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:32 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa looked up at Bankotsu then back at the sand. She didn't like talking about her death. It was the only thing she actually dreamed about. So she lied. "The sand was uncomfortable..I couldn't get to sleep." Vasilisa sat up and decided to walking in the water. It was pretty dark, so the was was bound to be cooling off. The temperature wouldn't bother her, she just wanted to relax. She walked over to the edge of the beach and slipped out of her shoes. She never understood why she fought in heels, but it never bothered her. Vasilisa stepped into the water bear footed and held her dress up enough so it wouldn't get wet.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:03 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu watched as she stared up to him then back at the sand; reminising about something. He knew that she was thinking about something but he had to wonder what. When he heard her excuse, Bankotsu watched the water, thinking about what he was going to do. He noticed that Vasilisa had gotten up to walk over to the water and he wondered what she would be doing. He picked his Banryu up and walked over to Vasilisa, seeing that she seemed to be wanting to go into the water."Why did you decide to go in the water ?" He asked, knowing that if her dress had gotten wet and it got stuck to her skin then she would more or less be exposed.

Demon1013

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:33 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa shrugged and closed her eyes, "I just wanted to relax.." Once she was deep enough, she sat down and just let the water flow around her. She'd dry off once she got out of the water. The water was chest height to Vasilisa as she sat down, but as she closed her eyes and relaxed she just laid out, sinking in the water. She kept her eyes closed and just let the bubbles escape from her lips, not worrying about breathing.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:03 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu watched as she just wanted to relax in the water then sighed lightly as he watched her continue deeper in the water to sit down. He wondered why she would just take a seat in the water. Did she not care about whether or not it would expose her ? He didn't know, but he guessed that she would just used her abilitys to remove the water from her clothes. He sighed as he watched her sitting in the water then when he saw her falling into the water, he wondered if she was alright. He stood up and watched as bubbles began to surface to the ocean. "Vasilisa!" He shouted as his instants kicked in. He ran into the water and rushed as quickly as he could to were Vasilisa was. He went and grabbed then pulled her out of the water, holding her by her shoulders. "Are you trying to kill yourself ?!" He asked as he stared at her. His hair was touching the water her as he stood up, knowing that he would make it look like he was worried about her.

Demon1013

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:15 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa stared at Bankotsu a little shocked he was worried. She then realized why he might be worried, "Oh, don't worry, I was just relaxing." She smiled to show she wasn't hurt, it was a weird way to do it, but without the air in her body, she felt like she was mixed in with the water. Nothing holding her up. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine." She noticed his armor was getting wet. "You should get out of the water, so I can dry your armor." She didn't want his armor to be ruined.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:50 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu listened to how she was just relaxing in the water and thought she was crazy. "If you think drowning yourself in the best way to 'relax' then your crazy!" He knew that he was being overly worried at this point then when she was talking about his armor, he knew that it would be fine if he was in the water. He ignored what she had said as she was explaining that she was going to dry his armor off, but didn't care. He began to calm down and sighed lightly as he watched her. He didn't know if she was being suicidal or if she really did relax that way.

Demon1013

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:27 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa frowned and lead him out of the water, her clothing drying with each step she took. Once they were back on the beach, her hair was slightly curly, and her dress was dry. "Okay, I won't relax. Give me your armor." She sat on the sand and held her hands up for him. She slipped back into her heels, making her appear taller than when she didn't have them on.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:06 pm
User ImageBankotsu

Bankotsu watched as Vasilisa seemed frustrated with him, which made him curious to why. When he watched her drag him out of the water, he watched as the water was escaping from her dressed. He had forgotten that she had the abilitys that could be very useful to her, which made him feel stupid. "I'm sorry, Vasilisa." He said as he watched his hair drip to the sand. He didn't really care for it, but knew that Vasilisa seemed upseet. He began to take his armor off, which was one of the things that was holding his clothes back from looking extremely saggy.

Demon1013

iElectronica

Hilarious Sex Symbol

9,650 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:25 pm
Vasilisa Lynn

User Image

Vasilisa began extracting the water from the armor as he handed it to her. "It's okay." She looked up at him and smiled and realized he was wet. She looked at him for a second then decided to dry him off so he wouldn't get sick. After taking out the water for a piece of armor. She stood in front of him and held her hand out almost to tell him to stop. The water began separating itself his clothing.

User Image

Out Of Control [:

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas