Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:28 pm
User Image
User Image
hearring Miku hum as she passed the bathroom door. I walked out, Then bowing to her i said "thank you very much for letting me use your bathroom" now standing straight up again, I started having a couphing fit again. (residual energy from regeneration) couphing so bad I passed out right after I threw up the gem.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:54 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku turn around and see Binnu with a bow, she is about to kindly responce to her, but she notice she's coughing until she passed out. She sees a gem, but she doesn't understand why she threw up the gem. "... UWAH~ wha-what happened?" she asked very concerned to her. This isn't going to be good for Vocaloid, Miku hasn't learned about Keyblade magic since she using her Magic of Music on her Destiny Embraced. She place Binnu's left arm over her small shoulder and pick up the gem, and she carried her to the couch and place her to the couch to lay down. She put the wedding invitation card on the table. "I think Oolong Tea might cool off my mind." she thought as she went to refridgerater to grab Oolong Tea bottle.

...True my heart and love...

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image
User Image
waking up I noticed i was on a couch, and thinking to myself i thought "these gems are getting harder and harder to throw up, I think its because there getting bigger as my residual energy fades," sitting back hoping I wont have another couphing fit but, deep in the self contious I knew I would have another one very soon, and I would need help, I must tell miku, staring intensly at the table waiting for her to come back .
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:42 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

She close the fridge and walk back to living room, along with Oolong Tea as she drank. Once she arrived, she saw Binnu sitting down seems waiting for her. "Oh, you're up." she said very surprising, Miku remember the gem as she place the gem on table and look at her. Ever since she discover about some guards patrol to scare the dark force. "So, this is your first time on Olympus."

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:52 pm
User Image
User Image
"yes" I said quickly "but I need to know something, do you know another pheonix because I need help and its a problem only my kind can solve." I said picking up the gem on the table and saying to miku "you can keep this" its not a big deal to me" and handing the gem to her i said "make it into something nice like an instrument or a piece of a chandleer, since it is pure spirit amber"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:23 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku listens to Binnu's word and sees she handed her a gem as she grab the gem to look at it. When Binnu said about Pheonix, she remember's James pet, Fawkes, is a pheonix. Miku place her left index finger and thumb on her chin to think where James or Fawkes were. "Well... there is one, I think he left since I left the throne, but I'm not completely sure he is gone to James-san. If I remember correctly, James-san might be in Tsukiko-san's Temple." she explains, but she isn't smart like James, since she met him and his fiance in Throne. She look at Binnu again, "Any way, thank you for the gem, I'll take good care of it." she said to her kindly with sing along voice.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image
User Image
after hearing her say that she would keep the gem I said "if its a pet it cant help it has to be in human form, and if I cant find another pheonix I will choke and have to forfit another 500 years to regenerate my human body" cupping my hands over my face I started crying, but instead of gems or lava, it was actual tears.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:26 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

"Hmm... 500 years, I don't know about Fawkes-san. I mean he helped me defeat Hera-san, but I honestly remember what James-san said he's closest friend. I'm not very smart like him, he's God of Wisdom." she explains as she tried to think and sitting on the chair. Miku clearly remembered Fawkes shot a fire in bird form, but she never seen Pheonix in human form before. Suddenly, she remember Temple of Golden Pavillon in Kyoto, it has golden statue of Pheonix. She look outside to see the sun has setting, but it's getting close to Twilight. She smiles a bit as she slams the table, "I think I know we might find human form of Pheonix."

((I am not clearly sure that golden Pheonix can scare some demons))  

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:05 am
User Image
User Image
"well im a bit different then a pet, im an actual god so i need another pheonix that has a human form to help me, not some pet, but if you do know someone like me can you bring me to them?" staring intensly at miku with big round glossy eyes that practicaly no one could resist
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:15 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

When Miku heard that Binnu is god, she jumped about it with surprise expression, including her eyes can't resist tealette. "Uhh you mean Goddess... I didn't know your actual goddess, but I'll go see that Golden Pheonix statue that might transform into human form in Kyoto." she said to her as she open her white angel wings. She look outside and saw sun is almost close to Twilight. Miku look at her again, before she depart to Japan. "I will be right back, fast as I can." she using telipathical to Binnu, and she flies to the edge of the Heaven then dive down to Kyoto.

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

Hinotori

Hinotori and Miku arrived at Heaven with their wings, Miku angel wings disappeared, while Hinotori change to human form and see Binnu as she recongized. "Ahh, an Egyptian Pheonix... I thought she is missing or something." she said and look at Miku with grin, which she shocked. "E... Egyptian Pheonix, but she told me she's actual gods." "Oh, I think she didn't tell you that she is a Pheonix. Look Miku-san, I will help her to stay in human form." said Hinotori as she enters the living room and sat on the chair front of Binnu. "The Queen told me that you are searching for Pheonix, who took in human form, am I correct." she asked her. Meanwhile Miku open the closet and took out Princess and Miko to decide which one is good for wedding.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image
"yes, because only another pheonix like me can absorb the residual energy that keeps making the pheonix crystals, so they stop getting bigger" I said as I grasped my throut. then I said "the problem is is that if i die of natrual causes it may take me longer that 500 years to regenerate a human body, since im so old" looking down and grabbing the hem of my dress "I really dont want to die again it hurts" I say as a tear hits my dress leaving a wet mark.
User Image
(my little cousin and me worked together on this one, so its a special post, yes its the cousin that i based the tantrum off of earlyer)  

medicDemon

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image

Hinotori

Hinotori listens to Binnu that she will die of natural causes, it made her fire eyes narrow about this. She sigh with eyes closed, "Alright, I will help you regenerate before they choke you." she said as her fire aura arise.

((How are we suppost to work for two pheonixs, btw.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image
User Image
putting my hands on both of her shoulders, I said "you do the same thing" I said as I put her hands onto my shoulders and I stare directly into her eyes, "now we just stare at each other for about the next 5-10 minutes and the energy will be absorbed gradually by your body, and there may be sidafects but lets talk about that later, since the sooner this is done the sooner i can help a quote on quote friend with a bit of trouble he is having"
User Image
(possible sydafects include deep love for person, jelousy, murderouse intent tward any friend of the person, diareah, stroke, memory loss, hilucinations, multiple bowlmovements, anti-magic wherever you go for 6 months, deadly gas, creation of humans(outdated), possible to be killed by anubis, mistaking you for another pheonix)  

medicDemon

Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces