Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1X1] Love the piercing. (seme found!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:14 am
Aibaki still felt guilty. "But... my legs aren't injured, so I can still walkl the track. My cheek being scraped up isn't a good excuse..." He said, but gave up and laid down beside him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:19 am
Kuro opened his eyes and rolled them as he gave an exagerrated sigh. "If you want to go back, you can. Doesn't matter to me either way." He said as he closed his eyes again. He wasn't the boy's keeper. So, Aibaki could do whatever he wanted.

After a minute or two, Kuro fell asleep; snoring lightly as his breathing was steady and calm. This was much better then going to class. Hands down.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:54 am
Aibaki was torn between staying and going. On one hand, he would be skipping if he didn't go back. On the other hand, he despised gym and Kuro would get in trouble. He sighed and decided to stay, resting his uninjured cheek on the bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:34 pm
Kuro's sleep was interrupted when he heard the bell ring. He groaned as he rolled his eyes and got up. He looked at the time and blinked. "2:30...." School had just ended. That means that was the last bell. "At least it wasn't the end of gym bell." He stated as he got up and stretched while yawning. "Hey." He said as he looked at Aibaki then shook him. "Wake up."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:15 pm
Aibaki sleepily woke up. "Nnn...? Is it time to go back to class?" He asked him, stifling a yawn. That was a very good nap to him... Then he saw the clock and his eyes widened. "Oh no!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:35 am
Kuro blinked as he raised an eyebrow when Aibaki gave a look that said: 'The apocalypse as come.' "What is wrong with you? So we slept longer then expected. So what?" He asked as he stifled a yawn then ran a hand through his hair.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:04 am
Aibaki paced worriedly. "Because we slept through school! Imagine the work we missed, and this is going to go on our attendance records..." He felt panic closing in on him quickly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 am
"Dude...Its the first day of school. Nobody gives work on the first day of school. And attendance is not really that important." Kuro said as he just shook his head and rolled his eyes. "Take a chill pill will ya? Missing a few classes isn't goign to kill anyone."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:27 am
"Here, they give out syllabi, Kuro. Syllabi that have to be signed and you get a grade if you turn them in." He explained impatiently. "Oh, this is terrible! Maybe I can still reach my teachers..." He fretted.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:34 am
"Its only one grade though! Not like a project that can be worth twelve." Kuro said, starting to lose his patience with this by and sighed as he got up. "Do what you want. I'm going home." He said as he headed to te locker room to get his bag and clothes.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:55 am
Aibaki hurried to find his teachers, apologizing profusely as he explained the situation and they gave him his syllabi, assuring him that it was alright, since he didn't mean to skip. Once he had them, he put them in his pack and began to walk home.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:58 am
Kuro got his bag and slung it on his shoulder. His teachers would probably yell at him later but he didn't care. He left the school and went up to his bike. 'I think I'll go to the card shop before I head home..' Kuro thought as he unchained his bike, got on and rode to where he work every other day.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:05 pm
Aibaki was relieved when he got them all, then noticed Kuro riding by on his bike. Aibaki sighed and kept walking, watching Kuro keep riding, getting farther and farther away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:19 pm
As he was riding, Kuro saw Aibaki and lookedd at him for a moment then paid his attention to riding since he didn't want to have an accident and headed to his destination. he reached there a half an hour later and asked if they had the new packs yet. "Just got in, so you get first dibs." His supervisor told him as he handed Kuro one and he opened it and looked through the cards. "Nice. Put it on my tab." Kuro said as he placed it in his bag then rode off for home.

When he reached, he parked his bike then headed up to his room and flopped on his bed to sleep. 'School tomorrow...' He thought as he rolled his eyes then turned on his side and let his min d go blank and fell asleep.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

anime_wiccan_chick

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:28 pm
Aibaki got up early the next morning, showering and dressing before making himself an omelette to eat, and then walking to school. He hummed while he carried his signed syllabi in his backpack, eager to turn them in.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff