Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Untamable (1x1 Wolf RP, Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:36 pm
Cautiously Kanti climbed on top of him, instantly hyper-aware of how close he was. “I’ll be fine,” she managed to say as she squeezed her eyes shut. “Don’t worry about me. We should go before it gets too dark.”  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:41 pm
"Alright." He said, feeling her weight on him he stood carefully and made his way along the river. A short distance away there was a fallen log that he carefully climbed onto and made his way across, hoping that Kanti wouldn't slip. Once on the other side he breathed a sigh of relief and walked halfway up a small hill and stopped in front of a small hole. "Well this is it, it's to narrow for me to carry you through, but it opens up a bit a few feet in. There'll be plenty of room." He said laying down again so she could climb off.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:50 pm
Kanti carefully climbed off. “That was quick. Thank you again Sanoskue.” She shyly licked his cheek before slipping into the hole, being careful to not scrape her legs against the sides until she reached a much larger hollowed out area where she curled up.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:54 pm
Sanoskue smiled a bit as he followed her, he had forgotten what it felt like to be the good guy. He nudged a small-ish rock in front of the hole to prevent any frost from creeping in during the night. He moved a little ways away from Kanti and curled up, resting his head on his rather bushy tail, closing his eyes and trying to let sleep come to him.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:03 pm
Kanti watched Sanoskue with her bright blue eyes as he curled up a few feet away and seemed to fall asleep. For the first time in days her belly was full, she was fairly warm, and she wasn’t afraid for her life. As she drifted off to sleep she hoped Sanoskue would still be there with her in the morning.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:06 pm
Sanoskue opened his eyes when his stomach grumbled hungrily. He looked over at Kanti and smiled seeing that she was still asleep. Quietly he moved the rock out of the way and made his way back to the surface, sticking his head through a thin layer of snow that had formed over night. He crawled from the hold and scented the air, hoping that something would be nearby.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:12 pm
A blast of icy cold air rushed past Kanti’s face, startling her awake. She had a moment of panic when she realized she was underground, but relaxed when she remembered the day before. “Good morning Sanoskue,” she said with a yawn. When there was no answer she looked around, and didn’t see him. “Sanoskue?” she called. There was still no answer. “He left…” she whimpered softly. She lay her head on her paws sadly, unsure of what to do next.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:15 pm
Sanoskue was in luck, there was a young doe up ahead taking a drink from the river. Normaly he would have the help of three to four others but he knew he could handle this one on his own. He stalked forward, and when he was close enough he lunged for the throat, taking her down quickly. He began to drag the body back up to the den, struggling slightly as he was weak from hunger, but not for much longer.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:23 pm
Kanti lifted her head, ears perked up as she heard something very large and heavy crunching through the snow. It sounded much larger than any wolf, and it approached the entrance to the den slowly but steadily, headed straight for her. “S-Sanoskue?” she barked cautiously, fearing it was something else, something potentially much more dangerous.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:25 pm
Sanoskue set the doe down by the entrance and poked his head into the tunnel, "Kanti, I've got breakfast, lunch, and mabey dinner." he called happily.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:30 pm
Kanti let out a huge sigh of relief. “That’s fantastic Sanoskue! I’ll be out in a minute!” She quickly scrambled through the tunnel and outside into the brisk morning air. “Oh wow, you caught this all by yourself? You really must be an amazing hunter!” she praised him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:31 pm
Sanoskue smiled, "Thanks, but I only went after it because your here too, and we both need to eat after all."  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:48 pm
Kanti ducked her head shyly. “That’s very kind of you Sanoskue.” She started to move a little closer to him when suddenly one of her injured front legs buckled and with a sharp yelp she collapsed in the snow. The loose bandages had unraveled enough that now one of the newly re-opened wounds oozed blood, staining the snow around it pink. Kanti lay still, whimpering softly in pain.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:54 pm
Sanoskue moved to her side, worried, "Hold still, I'm going to see what I can do." He grabbed the loose end of the bandage and began to fiddle with it, trying to get it tight again.  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:05 pm
“Ow,” she whined as the bandage tightened around her leg. “Thanks, but I think I need to wash it…” She looked at her injured legs for a long moment before closing her eyes and turning her head away. “I wonder if I’ll ever be able to run again…” she sighed heavily.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff