Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: How will the second kiss be like? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wouldn't it be nice to witness a second kiss?
Yes!!!
96%
 96%  [ 74 ]
Not really
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 77

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:03 pm
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
no. that face means sasuke has lost it.
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Yukari: A choice...?
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

We're basically getting nowhere and we're also off topic.

If you believe Sasuke's going to kill himself that doesn't mean I have to follow you.
it's not bad being off topic.
i'm not pushing my opinion i'm stating what's true.

knowing that it's kishimoto he would probably make a corny kiss scene between the two.
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

I didn't imply being off topic was bad :/
But it's not true... It's just your own opinion on Sasuke.

Haha, yeah corny to the fullest. It's like we're interpreting that corny is bad xd
corny is bad..it's annoying.
as well as your opinion on sasuke that he's not crazy.
User Image

...Okay.

Haha, corny isn't annoying XD It's funny.
sure  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:11 pm
Gamexrocks
narutoochann32
they MUST add this music as the background when they kiss!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5cReku6iZg
it's beautiful, yet so tragic and gives hope. i imagine Naruto's and Sasuke's second kiss to be a farewell kiss.
Awww, it does gives hope. Like a kiss that they'll share dieing in each others arms *tear* *tear*
noooooooooooooo tey cant die!!! i luv them both!!! crying  

sasunarugurlll

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:33 pm
Gamexrocks
Mika_chann
A dominating one.
o.O Please explain more xD
An intense bedroom scene.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:06 pm
sasunarugurlll
Gamexrocks
narutoochann32
it's beautiful, yet so tragic and gives hope. i imagine Naruto's and Sasuke's second kiss to be a farewell kiss.
Awww, it does gives hope. Like a kiss that they'll share dieing in each others arms *tear* *tear*
That still doesn't mean they won't die...
Either that or Kishimoto will pull something corny and cliche like he always does.  

DeficientLoser

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:11 pm
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Gamexrocks
narutoochann32
Either that or Kishimoto will pull something corny and cliche like he always does.
kishi-san is vry clich xd bt tey cant die!!! tey r the main chars and kishi-san is smart enogh 2 nt kill them confused ....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:12 pm
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Gamexrocks
narutoochann32
kishi-san is vry clich xd bt tey cant die!!! tey r the main chars and kishi-san is smart enogh 2 nt kill them confused ....
Omg.
Just because they are the main characters does not mean they can't die. They are not invisible.  

DeficientLoser

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:13 pm
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Gamexrocks
narutoochann32
Omg.
Just because they are the main characters does not mean they can't die. They are not invisible.
bt main chars....fans will b mad if he kills them no pair will happ!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:14 pm
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Omg.
If he actually ******** cares about the fans, he wouldn't have pissed the fangirls off, who hates seeing two guys together.  

DeficientLoser

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:16 pm
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Omg.
If he actually ******** cares about the fans, he wouldn't have pissed the fangirls off, who hates seeing two guys together.
still...thnk of all the fans!!! gonk gonk gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:18 pm
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Omg.
Yea, like anyone is actually stupid enough, finding Kishimoto's address and threatening him with a gun to make a naruhina ending and change their deaths.  

DeficientLoser

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:18 pm
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Omg.
Yea, like anyone is actually stupid enough, finding Kishimoto's address and threatening him with a gun to make a naruhina ending and change their deaths.
i waz thnkingof hat mails xd xd bt tis work 2 lol rofl xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:19 pm
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Sure.  

DeficientLoser

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:23 pm
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Sure.
soooo hw do u thnk tey shuld kiss?
i like naru-chan idea it kawaii whee
i thnk sasu-chan will relaze tat hes been a jerk and run into naru arms xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:25 pm
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Sure.
A hot passionate kiss. Out of random like Will and Elizabeth.
For shits and giggles.  

DeficientLoser

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:26 pm
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Mika_chann
sasunarugurlll
Sure.
A hot passionate kiss. Out of random like Will and Elizabeth.
For shits and giggles.
tat wuld b hottt!!! xd heart heart heart  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas