Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
How much of NaruSasu is canon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:04 pm
sasunarugurlll
AraiHito
sasunarugurlll
naru and sasu obvousoily hav a rlly deeep bond!! so all in all itz pretty much canon at tis point....

aftr all tis yr naru-chan STILL WANT 2 SAV SASU-KUN! but sakura-teme wants 2 kill him!!! scream scream
sakura-teme cars 4 naru-chan i no she doesnt want him 2 b hurt so she plans on killing sasu-kun so naru-chan wont be paind as much. itz sweet but only naru-chan struck a nerve in sasu-kun.
making him angry wen hes usually emotionless he evn yelled at naru-chan y hes so bent on getting him bak 2!! so he obviolsiy doesnt wnt 2 fight him!!! he still cars abot naru-chan heart
...ok
itz ture xd BLEIE IT!
.....right....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:35 pm
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Yukari: A choice...?
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

This is a very hard question.
Kishimoto gives little hints as in what pairings is going to end up together. Though he seems to like adding Bl hints; hence SasuxSai and the kiss. He might, might put Sasuke and Naruto together, just for even more fanservice, and ending it with a bang.

But really, Sasuke's and Naruto's bond is deep eough for anything. Just that, everyone tends to lean on the friendship side, and not for a girl and a guy ending up as friends; because not everyone is used to that. Say that you have a guy as a friend, and you're a girl, you're going to eventually fall for him, just because you're a girl and this is how it's been for decades, and it's not going to change.

Though being different is good, just that Naruto is shonen. So I guess 50/50
being different is good.
kuroshitsuji is considered shonen and it's not anything like naruto, bleach or one piece. yet look how popular that is.
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

I'm not really sure if you can say Kuroshitsuji is that popular but still, being different is very good.

You get to be special and unique and not be labeled typical, etc. But now I do see a lot of gay guys in shonen but never an actual couple.
it is popular. it's rank 35 on onemanga but suspended because google is full of dumb asses.

i also hate it when people get so pissed off just because real gay men don't act like anything n yaoi/BL novels. No s**t. It's ******** anime/manga, nothing needs to be ******** accurate.
rolleyes any genres for anime/manga only serve two goals and that is to entertain us and profit. either take it or leave it
User Image

Haha, well people just want something to complain about. Like Resident evil 5 being racist xd

NavierStokes

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:47 pm
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
AraiHito
NavierStokes
User Image

This is a very hard question.
Kishimoto gives little hints as in what pairings is going to end up together. Though he seems to like adding Bl hints; hence SasuxSai and the kiss. He might, might put Sasuke and Naruto together, just for even more fanservice, and ending it with a bang.

But really, Sasuke's and Naruto's bond is deep eough for anything. Just that, everyone tends to lean on the friendship side, and not for a girl and a guy ending up as friends; because not everyone is used to that. Say that you have a guy as a friend, and you're a girl, you're going to eventually fall for him, just because you're a girl and this is how it's been for decades, and it's not going to change.

Though being different is good, just that Naruto is shonen. So I guess 50/50
being different is good.
kuroshitsuji is considered shonen and it's not anything like naruto, bleach or one piece. yet look how popular that is.
User Image

I'm not really sure if you can say Kuroshitsuji is that popular but still, being different is very good.

You get to be special and unique and not be labeled typical, etc. But now I do see a lot of gay guys in shonen but never an actual couple.
it is popular. it's rank 35 on onemanga but suspended because google is full of dumb asses.

i also hate it when people get so pissed off just because real gay men don't act like anything n yaoi/BL novels. No s**t. It's ******** anime/manga, nothing needs to be ******** accurate.
rolleyes any genres for anime/manga only serve two goals and that is to entertain us and profit. either take it or leave it
User Image

Haha, well people just want something to complain about. Like Resident evil 5 being racist xd
omfg that was so stupid.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:05 pm
sasunarugurlll
naru and sasu obvousoily hav a rlly deeep bond!! so all in all itz pretty much canon at tis point....

aftr all tis yr naru-chan STILL WANT 2 SAV SASU-KUN! but sakura-teme wants 2 kill him!!! scream scream
sakura-teme cars 4 naru-chan i no she doesnt want him 2 b hurt so she plans on killing sasu-kun so naru-chan wont be paind as much. itz sweet but only naru-chan struck a nerve in sasu-kun.
making him angry wen hes usually emotionless he evn yelled at naru-chan y hes so bent on getting him bak 2!! so he obviolsiy doesnt wnt 2 fight him!!! he still cars abot naru-chan heart

wat  

The Wild Hunt

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:57 pm
Incubus Shane
sasunarugurlll

wat
itz tru!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:23 pm
sasunarugurlll
Incubus Shane
sasunarugurlll

wat
itz tru!
It's not. Sauske does want to fight him, thus he got Itachi's eyes.  

DeficientLoser

Jebus_10_10

1,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:21 pm
U All Have a Point But think About it Did u see the Face that Sasuke did When Naruto Rold him if he Know what is in his Heart OMG That is love, they have a connection a strong friendships that Mean that they Will end Together that is Destiny They Cannot Deny it xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:53 am
Jebus_10_10
U All Have a Point But think About it Did u see the Face that Sasuke did When Naruto Rold him if he Know what is in his Heart OMG That is love, they have a connection a strong friendships that Mean that they Will end Together that is Destiny They Cannot Deny it xD
i luv ur siggy!!! and i agree with u 3nodding  

SasuNarufan4evas

Jebus_10_10

1,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:25 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
Jebus_10_10
i luv ur siggy!!! and i agree with u 3nodding

Jejejeje Thxx 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:20 pm
Considering what Naruto goes through to just get Sasuke back, as well as what Sasuke puts himself through just to forget Naruto enough, to be able to kill him...I think it's rather obvious that their relationship is not in anyway a normal brotherly one. They deffinitely have deeper feelings for each other, deffinitely.

I personally think their creator did this on purpose to win over the rather big audience out there that is into Yaoi or slash. Pitching to all fields, if you get my drift.

I'm just happy that there is at least something for all of us to work on when we look for our Sasu/Naru goodness. =^..^=  

OokamiValkire

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

II Prankster II

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 6:55 am
OokamiValkire
Considering what Naruto goes through to just get Sasuke back, as well as what Sasuke puts himself through just to forget Naruto enough, to be able to kill him...I think it's rather obvious that their relationship is not in anyway a normal brotherly one. They deffinitely have deeper feelings for each other, deffinitely.

I personally think their creator did this on purpose to win over the rather big audience out there that is into Yaoi or slash. Pitching to all fields, if you get my drift.

I'm just happy that there is at least something for all of us to work on when we look for our Sasu/Naru goodness. =^..^=

Ehehe, I think that's a very good point. (: I also love how Naruto can just get Sasuke to react so strongly compared to everyone else. No one can really reach Sasuke like that, and as desperately as Sasuke wants to break the bond, he still hasn't been able to. Despite the fact that Naruto has once or twice stated he thought of Sasuke as a brother or friend, the way he acts about Sasuke-- goes after him so passionately, gives up so much of his emotion and life just to get him back; to try to save him-- it just really makes you wonder exactly what Sasuke is to him. Sure, it's just all up to interpretation, but still.

This relationship is deep enough to support the whole story right now, really. It's got to be a really strong, meaningful bond, making the most important plot of the story and holding this whole-- epically long-- story up. The feelings that come along with the stories of these two characters are such emotional roller-coasters.

With so much jokes on shounen-ai in the manga (eg. the kiss [ which I don't really look at as evidence as much as just a laughable moment], the Sasuke&Sai sexy jutsu, etc.) You're really right, I'm not surprised if Kishimoto is well aware of this yaoi fanbase. emotion_awesome

Hehe~ <3  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:54 am
II Prankster Naruto II

Ehehe, I think that's a very good point. (: I also love how Naruto can just get Sasuke to react so strongly compared to everyone else. No one can really reach Sasuke like that, and as desperately as Sasuke wants to break the bond, he still hasn't been able to. Despite the fact that Naruto has once or twice stated he thought of Sasuke as a brother or friend, the way he acts about Sasuke-- goes after him so passionately, gives up so much of his emotion and life just to get him back; to try to save him-- it just really makes you wonder exactly what Sasuke is to him. Sure, it's just all up to interpretation, but still.

This relationship is deep enough to support the whole story right now, really. It's got to be a really strong, meaningful bond, making the most important plot of the story and holding this whole-- epically long-- story up. The feelings that come along with the stories of these two characters are such emotional roller-coasters.

With so much jokes on shounen-ai in the manga (eg. the kiss [ which I don't really look at as evidence as much as just a laughable moment], the Sasuke&Sai sexy jutsu, etc.) You're really right, I'm not surprised if Kishimoto is well aware of this yaoi fanbase. emotion_awesome

Hehe~ <3

Glad someone else sees this. I do agree to the there's got to be something like this there, expecially when those darn filler episodes start pilling up. They really do drag the series out quite far.

Although, in some animes the filler is actually quite enjoyable. Take One Piece for example.

Anyway, the Sasu/Naru fanbase is still soo strong. That if Kishimoto-sensei didn't know about how he's affected us with their relationship, then he most deffinitely will find out. =^..^=  

OokamiValkire

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

moonkitty23

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:05 pm
if you all want to get technical about it then if Sasuke is even straight in Road to Ninja then that means in the real Naruto universe, he's gay *snaps in a sassy fashion and struts out of room*  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff