Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:49 pm
User Image
He nods a little. "Yeah i just hang outside the gate and make sure noting happens...pretty boring most of the time...."  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"Sound interesting." Hayate said. Her tail flickering. Feeling her ear where the scar was, she looked at Mac's scars. Wondering how he got those.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 8:08 pm
User Image
He looks at her and smiles. "Not very interesting...." He notices her looking at the scars and answers her question before she can ask it. "Battles against raiders and other titans..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Feeling her scar on her ear, "I know how that feels," Hayate said, knowing how people can turn against others so fast, just like a flick of a wrist. Feeling alittle uncomfortable.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:53 pm
User Image
"Yes...but it's nice to know most people are like your gramps." He looks over to the city walls and smiles. "But i would say that wall has saved more lives then i ever have...."  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"Gramps helped me through tough times, he's the only person I have." Looking over the direction he was looking, "The wall is amazing." Turning her head, toward the sky, seeing shapes from the clouds.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:49 pm
User Image
He nods and starts walking to his lookout area. "I'll see you later." He wanted to say she had him now too but didn't want to come off as creepy or embarrass her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Hayate stomping her feet lightly, like when a kid is having a hard time, choosing. Looking up at the window where gramps had gone, "nnnnnnnnnnnnn..." She said, like a little child. Running to him, she held her head down. "I'll go.... with you." She said softly. Blushing.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:10 pm
User Image
Max smiles slightly and set her on his left shoulder again. "Alright but it's a whole lot of nothing...." He slowly walks through town and opens up the gates before closing them and sitting down.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:39 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Blushing roses when he picked her up, sitting her on the left shoulder again. Sitting down, she scooted inches away from Max. Looking out of the window, pressing her face against the window like a child.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image
Max laughs and starts to scan the horizon for any movement. he could never stop looking,anything could happen at any moment and he would have to stop it. max shook his his head as he though of how unprepared they were if max wasn't here. "They have no guns no weapons of any sort..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"I don't like the fighting, they don't solve anything. Nothing. Just increase more hatred. More destruction." Hayate sitting in her seat.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:22 pm
User Image
"Mindless fighting yes....but when you fight to defend that which you love it's a different story." He cracks his neck a little and sighs. "That's what i've been doing for....how long has it been? five years?" He nods and smiles. "Yeah five..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"Love?" Hayate said. "Five years. Nine years ago was when they died."  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image
"Hmm? they? what are you talking about?" He puts a hand on her head and smiles nicely just in case it was a bad memory. 'Nine years? i can't even remember that far...' he thought sadly to himself.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff