Welcome to Gaia! ::

One is All, All is One ~{Celebrating FullMetal Awesomeness}~

Back to Guilds

Do YOU like FullMetal Alchemist? A growing Fma guild, -One is All, All is One- welcomes you! 

Tags: FullMetal Alchemist, FullMetal Alchemist Brotherhood, Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, Roy Mustang 

Reply ~{Military HQ}~ Main Forum
Am I the only one who thinks BrotherHood sucks? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jmorris-stoltz

3,800 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:26 am
DrSunie
...Hahaha I love how you guys don't seem to realize the original anime is actually the "wrong" one, so to speak. Brotherhood actually follows the manga's plot. The first anime got off track very very quickly. This does have its reasons, however.

I prefer Brotherhood, although I don't like the way some of the characters are drawn. For example, Roy looks better in Brotherhood, but Ed, Hohenheim, and (!human) Al look... odd.

I agree especially about the Al looking weird part.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:31 pm
Kor: "Screw the original FMA, Brotherhood is way better. I mean the original was just mostly fillers. I think anime aren't as good when they go too far from the manga that they are based off of, DUH. It is a different story if the anime is made first though but that wasn't the case with FMA."  

Kor the Legendary Kami

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Yuuki Kusumi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:19 am
I like it ok because, it's more funny i just don't like the art as much as the original anime.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 pm
me personally would have to say that fullmetal alchemist brotherhood is better than the first one.  

dante8297

3,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
~{Military HQ}~ Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items