Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
You will never break me!(1x1)(FULL) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:08 pm
Ash stood in the doorway of the kitchen playing with her dress and watching him cook. It smelled amazing and considering she hadnt had a decent meal in days she was starving. Not able to help herself she walked in and stood to John's left watching him cook.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:11 pm
He smiled and looked at her "How was your shower" He smiled, she really did look incredible in that dress. He was basically done cooking so he started serving them equal amounts of food, if anything he gave her more that he gave himself, he took his plate to the table and started to rat calmly  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:18 pm
"Lovely, thank you very much" she said in a mock tone. Taking her plate she sat down and started eating savoring each peice. "That was very good thank you" she said in a sincer voice when she was done.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:21 pm
He finished "If you are still hungry I can make you something, I doubt that you've eaten recently" He stood up and took his plate to the dishwasher calmly, he seemed happy just to have her near him  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:30 pm
"No im fine" she said taking her plate and rincing it off. "If you dont mind me asking, why did you buy me?"
(Ack short post scream )  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:44 pm
He smiled as he heard her question, he turned and walked over to her, he slowly wrapped his arms around her "It's complicated, but to put it plainly I did not want a mindless doll, I wanted a companion with a mind all their own" He was being honest, he considered himself to be lucky for having met her  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:47 pm
Ash stifined as he put his arm around her but didnt fight back. "Well then you got the right person. IM not afraid to give you a peice of my mind when it is needed. Now for example, please remove your arm before I do it for you" she smiled sweetly but there was no mistaking the venom in her voice.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 4:59 pm
He whispered into her ear "I'm sorry for what I am about to do" He suddenly turned her so she faced him and kissed her, he just couldn't help himself, she seemed so beautiful even with the venom in her voice, he thought that she would fight back,  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:02 pm
Ash stood in shock for a moment before balling up her fists and punching him in the face, hard. "What the hell do you think your doing" she demanded backing up against the far wall.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:08 pm
"Kissing a very beautiful girl" He said as he rubbed the area that she hit "Apparently she is also a very strong girl" He sat down and looked down, he knew that kissing her was a mistake, he could not help it, but even so, he did not regret it, he liked the way her lips felt against his.  

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:10 pm
"Well i sugest you dont do it again" she spat. Slowly she edged her wat to the door. She didnt want to be in the same room as him if he was going to kiss her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:16 pm
((I probably shouldn't post a random post but I just wanted to let you know that I had been reading a bit of your rp.. n.n;; The theme is very racy, but what got me was the introduction of Mr. Darkwing--for some reason when I read that, it made me think of Darkwing Duck. Also, I know this is a onexone rp. But I was wondering if there might be room for another..? ))  

Lady Silly Goose

Beloved Gaian

7,600 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Married 100

Jorge The Robo Element

Friendly Genius

9,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:19 pm
Suddenly humanoid figure appeared behind her, he whispered into her ear "Stay quiet if you want to live" He covered her mouth

He went after her feeling horrible "You! You're that demon Asmodeus!" He pulled another feather and used the same trick as before to turn it into a blade, he watched carefully, mainly worried about Ashlin  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:25 pm
Ash froze on instinct. Remaining absolutly still she watched as John pulled out a feather and it transformed into a sword. Yet again her fight instinct kicked in and she pushed into the figure and droped to the floor.  

super_taco_ninja

super_taco_ninja

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 7:58 pm
~bump~  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items