Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:58 pm
(I thought he came out from a room beside them)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:59 pm
((no it was from his bedroom.))  

miller4595

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:22 pm
((oh well my bad, will fix in a minute, comprehension))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:26 pm
Otosu made sure the violin was away from the swing, before laughing, "Eh it's alright, not like I meant too and if you had nailed me one I would've probably deserved it, my name is Otosu and yes I'm a newcomer, I'm hoping to form up a team with the other newcomers so that way we can put our minds together to solve the puzzle, sound good?" Otosu smiled, he was really enjoying this place and he was actually starting to think of what other people were on the same boat.  

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image
xoxoxoxɃuruu_&&_Ϊchigoxoxoxox

User Image User Image
Buruu still let out long hisses towards Fenix, her eyes slitted. She despised the man, as the man despised her, but there was no way she'd change her mind about him. The creepy chuckle set a shiver creeping down Ichigo's back, but she covered it up well, by taking the daisies from Shoka's hands and smiling. "Yeah, they are, and since we can't go outside... It's rather hard to come by them," she said, giggling and putting a flower in her long black hair. Her ears perked up when she saw Otosu with a violen, and she smiled at him, just as she had before. "Yes, someone else is up! Would you like to go on a tour with us?" She offered happily, and began cleaning up the mess of sugar pastries her and Buruu had made. The pastries seemed to disappear as she picked them off the ground, as well as the pillows. The mansion was somewhat magical, what with Dereck running it.
While she was cleaning up, Buruu's behavior had seemed to slip her mind, for her sister was glaring still at Fenix, hisses rolling from her mouth. Her tail flickered angerly, and she had to control her urge to pounce at him, knowing she herself would get hurt. "Don't go around thinking we're the slackers, demon! We do our job, unlike you, who just waltz around like you don't have anything you're supposed to do," she said under her breath as he walked away. As soon as he took five steps, she turned to Ichigo, back to her normal self. "I don't think we should trust him to greet the other newbies," she whispered, adn Ichigo let a smile crack for her sister. "Of course we can! If master does, so do we!" She exclaimed, then turned to the boys. "Well, c'mon!~"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:54 pm
Matt opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling for two seconds before getting up. He stretched and sighed, not wanting to go to work today. He rubbed his eyes and sat on his bed. "Ellie's probably still sleeping..." He said talking to himself and plopping back down on his bed. "Maybe I should make breakfast before she heads to school." He muttered and headed out of his room.
Ellie opened her eyes and found herself on the floor, with a small headache. "Owww." She groaned as she sprang up and yawned. "I don't wanna go to school today." She said in a barely audiable voice. "Maybe Matt will let me stay home." She looked around, having a strange feeling that this wasn't her room. "Hmmm." She thought. "It looks like my room." She said and rubbed the back of her head. "I'm just overthinking things." She waved it off and headed to the kitchen. She opened the door and realized that this wasn't her house. "How hard did I hit my head?" She said looking around. "I must still be dreaming." She muttered a little uneasily.

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:59 pm
Shoka smiled at the Ichigo and nodded but then looked back at Otosu and the smile dropped from his face. "I don't want to go back, I have nothing to go back to...no one cares about me back there, so why leave...I'll help you get out if you want but I have no reason to leave." Shoka turned back forward and looked up slightly and smiled again. "At least here someone can use my help. I don't care if I am basically a slave, as long as I do something that isn't getting kicked from every high school in the area I am ok...even if my skills won't do much good." Shoka followed the two girls. "So daisies are your favorite...mine are blue roses."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:01 pm
User Image

Fenix appeared behind Ellie while an illusion appears to the right of Matt. "Sadly this is no dream..." He says to Ellie calmly. "Hello there..." The illusion said to Matt and took a puff from his cigarette.  

miller4595

ReaperInBlack

Celebrating Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:13 pm
Ellie cocked her head then smiled. "Why hello." She said as someone appeared in front of her. "Do you mind telling me what's going on here?" She asked. She neded all the help she could get if it wasn't a dream. "What is this place?"

Matt looked at the illusion. Did I drink anything last night? I don't think I did. He thought. "Where's my sister." He asked, not willing to trust anyone. He looked around and realized this wasn't his home. I didn't want to lose his temper and tried to stay calm.

(Sorry. Gotta get off. I'll try to be back on tomorrow.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:28 pm
User Image

Fenix smiled at Ellie it was a little creepy but that's just the feeling demons seem to throw off,again a thin smoke is rising from his shoulders. "This place is The mansion and the only way you can escape is through playing the game of this houses master....but first i must ask,are you hungry?" The illusion smiled at Matt. "Do not worry she is safe and if you fallow me i will lead you to her. i can explain the details of your situation....by the way are you hungry?" He asked as he turned around and started walking.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:13 pm
Otosu nodded his head, "I understand your hardships, that demon... He's probably not doing other newcomers any good, come on." Otosu said knocking at Ellie's door, "May I come in?" He asked this, his violin and the bow for it clattering together slightly. He looked at Nick and said, "I wonder what he's doing in there."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:25 pm
((they aren't inside the room.))  

miller4595

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Ichigo smiled, looking at Shoka. She nodded her head, brushing black hair from her eyes. "Blue roses? That soinds amazing! I've never seen one before!" She exclaimed, and to her excitement, a vase popped up on a table infront of them, filled to the brim and over flowing with blue roses. She shreiked happily, and skippd over to them, shuving her face in them and smelling. "Careful you don't inhale a thorn," Buruu said, and Ichigo giggled, pulling her face from the flowers. "Oh, they're amazing!~" she sang, a smile lighitng up her face. Buruu looked over at Otosu, and she and Ichigo rolled their eyes at tthe same time. "Don't worry about it. He won't do anything but scare them," the two nekos said at the same time. Buruu sighed when he tapped on the door. "Idiot," she muttered, and shot a glare at Ichigo, keeping her twin from doing anything to her. She continued, "They aren't even in a room anymore."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:29 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Waking up, her eyes opening, at first she was dazed than bam---her eyes shot open 'Where am I? Where ever I am the person in charge of this house better not be a male. Or Or I don't know what I'll do.' Walking out, she opened the door by a crack, seeing through, no one was there, she walked out and slowly walked around, 'The person in charge must be very rich. That makes me a pitiful begging lower class.' Walking around, she sniffed sweets. Yumiko was slightly drooling. 'Sweets!!! When was the last time I had sweets? Never!!' I wonder if the person or people are nice in sharing sweets. What am I thinking!! Why in the world would I be here? Well the advantages here is that this place is cozy. Disadvantages is none. I don't have anyone to want to go to with. Is someone testing me. I'm going crazy thinking this!!.......Wait..Just look around Yumiko..Wow if someone could read my mind they must think I'm crazy.' Walking she bumped into a girl with black hair and ears.

(( Is my timing right?? ))  

polarisyn

MewLettuceRush

Blessed Goat

15,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image User Image
Ichigo jumped upon feeling something small and unfamiliar bump into her, and turned to look at a girl with reddish-pink hair and eyes. She smiled at her the way she smiled at every newcomer. "Oh, hello! I didnt't even hear you open your door. Sorry 'bout that. Anyway, are you hungry, would you like something to eat? I can tell you why you're here while you eat," she offered, her smile staying plastered on her face. 'Jeez, how many did he grab this time?' she thought, counting off everyone. This girl made five.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff