Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Captive Planet and Person [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiatala

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:06 pm
Roseanna looked around and sighed. The man who was selling her had a major hangover and finally put up a sign that only said Slightly Disobedient, but good for all desires. Roseanna shook her head. She didn't want to be used anymore, and knew she probably would be again. They dressed her for that, they sold her like that, they did that to her themselves. Roseanna looked around, people who took slight interest in the last words were coming up and studying her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:12 pm
If You Wish To Look Upon Me

••.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤ Carmenn❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••
══════════════════════════════════

Carmenn looked up when she was spoken to and a glare and stone cold expression wore over her face like a veil for the briefest instant before it went to a sweet, innocent, smile of what could have belonged to a small child. Her big doe eyes smiled too. She listened to his voice and she wanted to laugh out when he acted as if she were as innocent as she could make herself seem. However, she restrained herself and she tried to sit up enough, but she was exhausted from the way she had slept.

"My name, sir? My name is Carmenn Marie Lorell, daughter of Mistress and Master Lorell of Cherry Lane, England," she said with a small sound of pride and she sat up rubbing her shoulders gingerly. She slowlyshook the blood through her limbs before she combed her blonde curls as the cascaded down her back and preened her dress down. "And you are?" she asked indignantly.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:05 pm
(Wow, I am being sold for $500 while you guys are being sold for $300 and $250. wink )

Yumiko smiled back. "Thank you, I like the name Jane. Always have." She walked up to the bars as her chains pulled her back. "I am.. 15." She sighed disappointingly. "I have some brothers and sisters that have not been captured yet. All older than me. I guess they wanted to take the youngest." I so got off topic.. Yumiko thought.

Chiyako watched as one young one was zapped terribly. She looked at the sign that hung on the slave's cage. "Slightly Disobedient, but good for all desires." It read. "That must be a lie." She muttered. "She looks better than that." She walked up to the cage. "Hello there, Hun. You look like you've been treated wrong." She glared at the man who looked drunk. She sighed. "My name's Chiyako Etsuko, your's?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:06 pm
Roseanna looked at the girl then looked away. Soon her felt the man tug on her chain slightly choking her.
"Answer the Ladies question!" He coughed.
Roseanna shook her head and spit at the man then glared at the women.
"Why should I tell you anything?" Roseanna said swiftly. She didn't mean to be mean, in fact her tone was light almost, she just didn't trust anybody.

Kiatala

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:09 am
"Because you should." Chiyako had a calm tone although she wanted to yell. She whispered, "I'll tell you when the man leaves." She looked up to the man and said, "May I have a moment with her?" She watched the man walk away frowning. She grinned. "Now, it is my wish to help free slaves. You look miserable enough you should be freed. I understand that you don't trust me but I swear on my life I would never hurt a slave. I saw all through my childhood how much slaves were abused and never wanted to carry on the tradition." She sat down and waited for a response. "Now, can I have your name, please?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:20 am
"No body is that good...." Roseanna said softly then sighed.
"My name is Roseanna....." She said softly and looked at her. "You don't know the meaning of the word abused.... you don't know the meaning till that word is all your life is...." Roseanna said. She was stating a fact that all slaves knew. Some people say they know, but they don't till it's there life.

Kiatala

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:15 pm
Chiyako sighed and looked away. She thought about her childhood. "If you say so." She said desperately, "Well, tell me about your life then. You should have something to say about it." She looked back at the sign. Well I'm wrong. She is a bit disobedient. She rolled eyes as she stared into the cloudy sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:20 pm
User Image

Koji continued to smile sweetly at the girl. "My name's Koji, I'm just a well known commoner on my planet....." He looked the girl up and down. "I know you don't really have the choice but I thought I would ask anyway....Would you like to come home with me and live a better life...?" Koji had noticed the glare but to tell the truth he loved it. Nothing brought him more joy then to be able to fight with someone on somewhat equal terms.

shivawolf1

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 pm

Carmenn looked down at her lap when he asked. She remembered the hell that she had been going through and hit the sudden reality check of what she thought was going on. All of the emotion faded from her face as she looked at him. She let her eyes fall from his and she thought it through. She could have gotten someone worse. However, she wasn't going to give in like someone who "needed" him like he had seen a slave or two act like when they were first forced into these cages.

She looked up at him and smiled, "Oh, golly gee, would you..." she was going to have some fun for a brief moment as her smile faded, "go to hell." She spat through the bars and smiled innocently when a guard or two walked passed. She folded her hands in her lap as her eyes followed them and as soon as they were out of sight, her glare darted straight back to "Koji."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:41 am
User Image

Koji wiped off his face and smiled. "I knew you weren't innocent." His smile faded and he was serious. "Quite acting...It pisses me off. If you got something to say goddamn it say it." He was whispering to her so no one else would know what was going on. "Hum, like I said you don't really have a choice so lets go." Koji stood up and took a few steps back. He pulled some cash out of his money clip and handed it to one of the guys standing around. He pointed to the girl sitting with her arms crossed. The man shook his head yes and Koji walked back to the cage. Koji twirled the key around his finger. "Ready?" He said with an evil smirk.

shivawolf1

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:24 pm
Roseanna shook her head.
"Sure I do... but I'm not going to just open up my past to you either....." Roseanna said and felt another tug on her chain from a bystander. She whipped around and spit directly in his face then turned back to Chiyako.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:43 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo had no say, no master or person was talking to her. She watched a particular scene. Tilting her head she tried her best to hear the conversation. The conversation was between Koji and Carmenn. Her ears drifted to another conversation, fortunately she didn't have to lean in. the conversation was between Roseanna and Chiyako.

She had memorized all the Master's appearances. Shoj had brilliant green eyes, Chiyako had a broad chest, and the other acquaintances. Echo dislikes to use the word slave in referring to one another human. Carmenn had pretty purple eyes and her personality was fierce, on the other hand Roseanna was you could say her preferences were very much alike to Chiyako. Their hair was long, their chest was large.... but their skin and eyes not to mention their origins were different. She didn't take no notice of the other members Jane one of magnificent orange hair and Yumiko one of a shy and cute personality.

When Echo was under Master Vincent's management, she would always record what she saw in this notebook. However when Master Vincent found the notebook he simply burned it up, all her records were gone. But he didn't erase her photographic memory. Now she is starting a new record book this time it can't be burn or touched, the only way to get rid of her records was if they killed her or used to machine, but it is very complex in entering some one's mind.

If Master Vincent was alive and she had the power to access his mind, she wished she could see what was he really thinking. She wanted to know under that deep layer of forced smiles and nice comments. Even though Master Vincent never really did care for him, she wanted to know him, from a far away distance, it wasn't like she had a crush on him, no. It was like a mixed emotions, for wanting to know her master and try to make him happy. Echo didn't like punishments but what could she do? Echo was just an echo of a voice. Whatever happens to Echo, she doesn't have the right to act against it. Echo has no right.

User Image

polarisyn

pixel addiction

Backwoods Smoker

11,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Abomination 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:08 pm
Chiyako just sat there. Roseanna did have a point. But she wanted to help her. Not be fighting with her. "I give up. I can't take it anymore. I just wish you would understand.." She walked away for a while and thought about it. How can I be more convincing..? I know I can just take her if I wanted to. But I want her to trust me. I want to help her. Maybe if she wasn't a slave anymore she wouldn't be in such a bad mood all the time!! Grr! Only if I was more luckier.. She came back over to Roseanna's cage. "Is there anything I can do to make you in a better mood?!" She said in a bit of a harsh tone. She looked around to see if anybody was watching. No, ok. "I mean, would you rather be sitting in a cold cage all day long and all night long or be in a comfortable bed in a house with people you actually know?" She explained. "Not being shocked everytime you say something? I mean, common sense. Duh. Do you actually think about that stuff?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:39 am

Carmenn rose her eyebrows at him as if she doubted he would do anything. She wasn't going to let him treat her this way and at his remark she smiled.

"IF I say what I have to say, I am fairly sure you wouldn't like what you hear," she remarked matter-of-factly. She kept her arms folded as though she were a three-year-old throwing a silent fit over what was happening. And as she looked she simply was not too very happy about this arrangement. However, when a guard looked over, her violet eyes relaxed and she bowed her head. "Yes, I am ready."

She wasn't going to call him Master, that was her father's title and she didn't care if he struck her, she would defy every chance. However, she didn't like being put in the situation last night after she ha attacked a previous woman, who treated her as though she were a teacup puppy. Needless to say, she bit her when she started talking to her as though she were a baby and then she sent a guard, or thee, to the hospital. Hence, the reasoning behind the soreness in her arms. She kept her tongue bit around them, they had managed to put her in a pain she wasn't used to and she had grown to fear not having absolute control over herself. Though, she wouldn't let him see that. That would be weakness, and she, for one was taught that weakness was the enemy and it brought great people to their knees before their executioner.

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:16 am
User Image

Koji bent down and unlocked the cage. Some guards came over and hand cuffed her and put a collar with a chain around her neck. Koji took the chain as he waited for her to get out. "We don't have all the time in the world. Its gonna take a while to get back plus we need to get you some new clothes and something to eat....So lets go." He said as he tugged on the chain a little bit. I hope this goes just as I plan. Koji smiled.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff