Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Twisted S e R i E s Accepting other Roles.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:15 pm
User Image
As the Hatter ran he looks up"hey at least its better then some old fat noble though I would probably have bit him if I was you"with a laugh"anyway what so I call you or should I just call you shorty or maybe shrimp"he chuckles at the joke before she can respond he stops in a alleyway looking back and forth Hatter then walks out 'now then time for a cup of tea' came to his thoughts as he walks to a nearby tea shop the women serving tea to a gentlemen looks up at him "well haven't seen you for a long time, the usual" Hatter nods as he takes a seat near the window placing the child down he looks out the window  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

'I just want to go home..' Rin thought as they ran up the alleyway, the man just kept on talking. Sighing, as he laughed. 'That wasn't funny. Rin thought trying to keep a straight face. 'Well it was alittle funny....' Rin looking up as Hatter dicussed the name issues. Sighing, Rin took a deep breath remembering her name is not Rin it is Len. "My name is R----." She said be mistake, 'Oh s**t. Bad Bad, My name is Len now...' She thought cursing herself. "Len, my name is Len." She said after she cursed herself, which took a nano-scond. 'This is getting to take awhile toget use to my new name....' SHe thought adding a mental sigh. Rin putting her head up as Hatter approached a women pouring tea, 'Tea! I haven't had tea for a long time. Tea is just wonderful. I wonder if I can have any.' She thought as he seated her on a chair. Rin her head staring at the table, but actually her eyes were following the tea women.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:12 pm
User Image
The tea women came up to them and put two different kettles on the table. Hatters was odd and twisted while hers looked normal he poured his tea in his cup and her tea in hers sniffing he sips it"ah delicious as usual"he smiles she sighs"so what have you got yourself into this time"hatter laughs"nothing just taking the little one out"looking at her she smiles"well he does look handsome but you better be careful boy or who knows what will happen"hatter looks up"so wheres the old lad..."he stops as a kitchen knife was thrown by his head his face was shocked and scared and a older women appears"sorry but can you say that again"she says with a fake happy tone hatter starts to sweat"I..me..meant to say young lady"he says with an awkward smile  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin instantly took the tea and took a sip, nearly choking she sat down turning ehr head to cough alittle. 'Dammit worst tea I ever drank......' Rin thought licking her lips as the taste slowly begu to taste better. 'Eh. Slow reactor tea..... it tastes alright now I think....' She thought as the lady said a compliment to her but warned him to be careful. Grinning secretly, 'Yeah keep your guard up, a queen always have a backup plan.' She thought plotting her next move. 'I won't fail, if I fail I will have to kill him.' She thought not wanting to go to that matter. Looking up at Hatter as she saw a knife was thrown at him. Rin nearly falling of the chair if it wasn't for the a table supporting her chair. As Rin opened her eyes she saw an older women. 'Haha serves him right.....' She thought slyly, mentally laughing. Looking at his awkward smile, Rin slid her chair upward again, Rin reached for her cup for another sip of tea. Staying silent as she watched the scene.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:19 pm
User Image
The tea women looks at len giggling and whispers"I was warning you"Hatter looks up"can we get some cakes"as he takes another sip of his tea the smell travels to len the smell is odd sweet like honeydew yet somewhat bitter. the old women sighs"get yourself you slacker"hatter gets up"LETS GO YOU OLD HAG"she stares him down"oh yea you think you can beat me fruit cake" he then charges and with one punch he is sent flying into the wall she walks over to him and stomps on his back over and over"now then what do you say" he weakly replies"please.."she then looks at ren with the same look now then little boy tell me what do you say when you ask for something"  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin looking at the scene, 'I'm in an awkward situation...' She said her face full of Awkwardness. Watching as Hatter screamed at the lady, 'That is not how you treat a lady,' She thought as her eyes followed Hatter as he was punched and the impact caused him to fly to the wall, literately. 'Serve him right.' Rin thought mentally laughing. Hearing Hatter say please. Looking up as the lady asked her a question, trying to keep a straight face, "You say please." Rin said in her dainty males voice, as her face cracked in a crooked smile. Rin couldn't help it she liked this women, fierce. Her bell attached to her collar ringing ringing in the breeze. 'This bell can get really annoying.' Her face frowning as she looked at her bell. 'I wish I can tear this APART!!!' Rin thought.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image
taking some cakes he bows"sorry but we must be on our way see in two days"grabbing her under his arm he walks and sighs he then gives a warm smile"now I know that you can laugh and know how to have fun"he puts her up on his shoulders gently as he walks"..oh yea almost forgot"with on swipe the collar is sliced off"now thats better"so tell me whats your real name"  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Watching silently as she saw him take some cake bowing, 'Haha, my 'master' is bowing. What a bad example for a 'slave' not that I'm whining...' She thought as he picked her up. This time Rin didn't squirm, she felt tired and exhausted the people their who locked her up in a cage didn't let her sleep. Keeping a straight face as she shifted her position on his shoulder making sure she was heavy enough to hurt him. "M-m-m-my real name is.. Len. Thats all to it." Rin said crossing her arms. "Hmph." She said turning her head away. 'How do I know you won't turn me to the people of justice huh!' She said. 'I don't trust you, neither do you.' She thought mentally giving out a hmph. As she saw Hatter swipe the collar off, rubbing her neck she gave out a secret smile. Rubbing her neck comfortably, "Even if I did tell you my name which my name is Len, you haven't given your name yet." She said twisting some words.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:19 pm
Evil Ichigo211
User Image
he chuckles"so true I dont know my own name it been lost to me since the day I was born..but you may call me Hatter"he walks past a gate leading to a empty court yard in ahead was a small mansion but it was entirely different then any other mansion"welcome to your new home"after ten minutes past he puts her down in a small bed in an empty room"now then tomorrow we start to put this room in shape"he yawns"if you need me my room is down the hall also I wouldnt leave your room after during the night good night"he says he slowly walks down the hall

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Hearing Hatter chuckle, she looked at her hand forming it in a fist she loosened it. "Hatter...." She whispered to herself, 'Do I need to remember that name?' She thought to herself. 'When I was born I was separated from Len, I had to be alone in that dark room. My parents forcing me to become a princess. I was just an object to them to play with until I break.' She thought her expression dark. Looking up as she saw a upcoming mansion, 'Haha mine was bigger.' She said mentally laughing. Looking up as he placed her down on a bed her head looking around it was empty. Staring at her lap as he yawned resisting the urge to yawn also, Rin straightening her shirt so that no wrinkles was to be shown as her shirt looked boyish and presentable she watched as he slowly walked to the door. When he was gone, she laid her head on her pillow curling up in a ball her eyes closed as she slowly fell asleep not even bothering to get under the blanket she just laid there.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 5:58 pm
User Image
he leans against the wall tired his vision blurred"crap too tired"he then passes out on the floor sleeping in his mad dream  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:10 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin waking up in the middle of the night dazed of where she was, realizing her back felt really really itchy she jumped off the bed running straight to the bathroom. Taking a shower she smiled at the steam. Washing her hair with soap, she rinsed it and walked out of the shower looing at herself in the mirror. Finding a towel that hasn't been used she wrapped it around her body, and opened a crack through the doorway of the kitchen. About two doors down was where her room was. 'I should make a mad dash.' Rin thought staying silent. Water dripping down her face. 'What if her comes out.' She thought. 'Is he sleeping!! Wait why don't I just walk out the front door.. I'll be home free. No its not that simple.'  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:30 pm
User Image
waking up he appears right behind putting a hand on her shoulder he whispers"did I not say you shouldnt be out in the night" he sees the scared look he smiles until he realized it wasnt him that scared her turning around he saw the face of a giant guard dog turning back he smiles"oh its just puppy"he then freaks out"CRAP ITS PUPPY!!!!!"he grabs her and starts running"crap...crap..crap this is why I didnt want you out because then I had to come and save you" seeing a door he runs in closing it behind hearing the sound of the dog running by it he sighs of relief"that was close"  
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image
Rin Len Kagamine

Rin freaked out that Hatter was behind her in the bathroom turning her head around slowly as she saw him placed a hand on her shoulder. 'He's here... in the bathroom.... with me. alone......... And I'm just wearing a towel!!!!!' Watching him as he freaked out over a puppy. "Oh its a puppy." She calmly said. "I didn't know you had a puppy." She said as they entered a door. Freaking out as they were alone in the room she instantly she grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around her wet body. "You PERVERT!" Rin said, blushing cherry pink, keeping a strong grip on the blanket. Going to the door, "I don't care if that puppy kills me, I'm leaving!." Rin said, reaching for the door.  

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
grabbing her shoulder he pulls her back"thats just his name he actually a giant dog that will attack anyone in the halls at night"in a frightened tone then with sarcasm"and besides dont get high and mighty like I would be interested in to a flat board like you"he chuckles  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff