Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Free Spirit, Captive Heart~(1x1)~Cannibalistically Filled~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:42 pm
Heather's eyes snapped open and she snarled at Kito angrily. This was all his fault. She didn't want his help. "Stay the ******** away from me." she hissed through clenched teeth. The pain was awful, but she wouldn't give in because of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:46 pm
He shook his head and walked around her. "Fine. I'll just wait till you pass out. Your bleeding quite a bit there. Must have sliced a big vein in your wrist when it broke. You can fight me if you want but I am right and you know it to," he said glancing at her. Its like he has gave this speech a dozen times. He stuck his hand in his pockets bored waiting for her. He then pulled out a knife, too large for his pocket. He started to hum a song that he never can forget...he wish he could.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:58 pm
From her clenched right hand, she lifted her middle finger and flipped him off. "You can go to hell." she snarled, as she fought against the dark spots that were beginning to cloud her vision. "s**t." she muttered. She knew that if she passed out, when she woke, she'd no longer be free, and would most likely not be able to have another chance at freedom for a while. However, she couldn't fight against what she couldn't control, and she unwillingly succumbed to the unconsciousness that came with blood loss.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:07 am
He sighed then followed with a chuckle. "Well there goes sleeping beauty," he said sitting next to her and lightly picking up her wrist. "Wow I threw it hard didn't I? Ouch." He reached behind him and pulled out a med kit. He will explain to her on what he could do when she asks. He just continued to fix her wounds. He snapped the bones back into place seeing her flinch in her sleep. Smelling the blood made him smile. A splint was made and wrapped up to slow the bleeding to a stop. There was blood on his hands. With a grin he licked some of it and laughed. "Wow....her blood is sweet but she is mal nourished." He whipped the rest on his cloths and scooped her up into his arms. He wanted her to come home more willingly then she is now, so he laid her under a tree to rest. He hated forcing slaves to come home the first time. He wants them willingly.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:24 am
About fifteen minutes later, a pale Heather stirred and her eyes snapped open as she woke jumping to her feet before instantly sitting back down and then wincing as she moved her injured arm in a bad way. She was feeling a bit dizzy from her recent loss of blood, but she didn't want to show any signs of that weakness, so instead, she glared at Kito, growling softly, her teeth bared. She didn't know why he didn't just prevent her from having any possible way of attacking him again while she was out. It was odd and she wasn't used to it. So, she was suspicious of this character. He didn't act like all the other masters she had encountered . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:31 am
"Ahhhh! Sleeping beauty finally awoke! Even without a princes kiss!" He teased with his tongue stuck out at her. He glanced at her arm and then at her. "Now I bet you are dizzy, weak, confused as hell, and pissed at me. Well that's normal! most people hate me and you wonder why I act like this. Correct?" He said knowing how he acted weirded her out a bit. It did for everyone. he was care free and childish but everyone forgets he is crazy.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:37 am
Heather merely let loose a snarl in response to his words. She really could care less why he acted how he acted or even how he acted. She just wanted him to stay the hell out of her life so she could go back to her family.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:45 am
He made a face then looked around. "Soooo....why are you running away so fast? i mean where are you going that would risk you being shot and killed?" He asked noticing a few slave handlers around. They heard the commotion.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:49 am
"None of your ******** business!" she snarled angrily at him. She really didn't like him, and she hated how he was trying to pry into her business. But she wasn't going to betray her family. She'd never tell anyone that she had a family that was living outside of slavery. If anyone knew . . . they'd probably try and make her family into slaves as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:53 am
"hmm? Oh how sad. I might have been nice about it if you told me. Well its time to go home. I bet you are hungry. I know I am. I even tasted your blood. After that I was even more hungry," he said walking around her. "So come on and lets go." He still sounded kind but it was an order.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:59 am
Heather didn't move. "******** off! I'm not going with you!" she snapped angrily. "As long as I can fight back, I'm not going anywhere with you!" she snarled.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:01 am
He frowned at that. He doesn't want to take her back unwillingly. "Fine but you know I will always know where you are. I even know your scent," he said smelling the air. "You know you were cuter asleep. You anger...not so much." He sat down a bit in front of her. "You should be nice to your master. Meaner you are to them the meaner I get."  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:09 am
Heather growled angrily. She couldn't go home if he could find her, and she couldn't fight him and make sure he couldn't find her . . . s**t. That left one option and she didn't like it. "Fine. I'll ******** come with you. But don't expect me to always do things your way. And you are not my master! I don't answer to anyone!" she snarled angrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:13 am
"Great! Come on! o and don't worry on one thing. You don't have to do the stupid cleaning and crap like most slaves. You get a bit more action," he said with a grin. "I would hold your breath." He stood and grabbed her shoulder and they both disappeared. Then they both formed in a large mansion. Kito walked away used to the trip. "Note you might feel very sick and throw up. Thats normal."  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:32 am
Heather did feel quite nauseous, and though she tried to hold it back, she did indeed throw up, but she did it so that it was right over Kito's shoes. It was his fault she felt sick, so this was her revenge. "******** s**t . . ." she muttered to herself as she wiped her mouth, not liking the after taste of bile. She spat a few times, this time away from Kito. She knew when to push it and when to not. Still, she had no desire to make life easy for her new 'master'. If he was going to try and get some 'action' out of her, and if it was what other masters thought of as 'action', he had another thing coming.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff