PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:36 pm
Uh hope you don't mind. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:37 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
*gasps when she sees his scars* what happened there?
oh these? *takes his shirt off exposing lots of scars and muscle* lots of battles i had to endure when i got backstabbed... sweatdrop
goodness*blushes once she sees his muscles* they must have been some really bad battles. I would never do that to my friends. I don't see how someone could. Well I guess that's my problem I try to be nice to everyone.
well... finds out they were never my friends, it was just some sick plot to kill me... stare *turns his back to show bulletwould scars* it was... im suprised i got out alive... *stretches and flexes his muscles*
Geeze....wow nice muscles *feels his abs and his arm muscle*
*chuckles* hehe that tickles lol *smiles* so have you found that special person yet? 3nodding  

Apollo Thrace

Southern Crystalina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:40 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
*gasps when she sees his scars* what happened there?
oh these? *takes his shirt off exposing lots of scars and muscle* lots of battles i had to endure when i got backstabbed... sweatdrop
goodness*blushes once she sees his muscles* they must have been some really bad battles. I would never do that to my friends. I don't see how someone could. Well I guess that's my problem I try to be nice to everyone.
well... finds out they were never my friends, it was just some sick plot to kill me... stare *turns his back to show bulletwould scars* it was... im suprised i got out alive... *stretches and flexes his muscles*
*chuckles* hehe that tickles lol *smiles* so have you found that special person yet? 3nodding
Nope not yet and I don't plan to find him. I don't usually find the best guys. Well they start off good and go to bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:41 pm
Southern Crystalina
Seth Cash
Welcome to the guild. I'm glad tho have you here. Hope you enjoy yourself.
Thanks and I will.

Already looks like you are wink  

Seth Cash
Captain

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:42 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Nope not yet and I don't plan to find him. I don't usually find the best guys. Well they start off good and go to bad.
well that's not good... *reaches into his pocket and pulls out a picture of his wife (and rl gf), hands it to you*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's my wife... *smiling*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:49 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
well that's not good... *reaches into his pocket and pulls out a picture of his wife (and rl gf), hands it to you*

Is that celestial Ice? your young to have a wife.  

Southern Crystalina

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:54 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

*nods* yes that is Celestial Ice... *chuckles* and well... yeah we are young but we love each other a lot... so we got married here... in real life we are just a couple but planning to get married in a few years. 3nodding *puts the picture back in his pocket, scratches one of the scars on his bicep*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:55 pm
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

*nods* yes that is Celestial Ice... *chuckles* and well... yeah we are young but we love each other a lot... so we got married here... in real life we are just a couple but planning to get married in a few years. 3nodding *puts the picture back in his pocket, scratches one of the scars on his bicep*
that's wonderful! *keeps petting Regret* it looks like he fell asleep in my lap  

Southern Crystalina

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:59 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

*chuckles then puts his shirt back on, covering his scars*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:59 pm
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

well i've gotta go  

Southern Crystalina

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:02 pm
Southern Crystalina
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina
Apollo Thrace
Southern Crystalina

well i've gotta go
alright... i hope to see you again in the future!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:57 am
Back again. Maybe I'll meet another nice person today.  

Southern Crystalina

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:29 pm
Southern Crystalina
Back again. Maybe I'll meet another nice person today.
*walks in with his shirt off* or maybe you can just talk to me mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:56 pm
Hey how are you?  

Southern Crystalina

Apollo Thrace

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:00 pm
Southern Crystalina
Hey how are you?
*rubs one of the scars on his chest* im fine sweatdrop  
Mogul District

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items