Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:15 pm
She shifts herself to glare at him. "Can't hear screams?" she asks. "Hmmmm looks like it'll be easy to kill you." she says out loud chuckling. "And no i hate cleaning." she grins at her own cleverness.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:15 pm
he chuckles with her. "Oh you'll kill me huh?" He laughs again and suddenly pulls out a gun,his face now completely serious. "Not if i kill you first....." He puts the gun to her head and watches her reaction (if she talks back he pulls the trigger in the middle of her sentence.),he then pull the trigger but only a "click" comes from it and he smirks putting the gun back. "Next time you speak like that i'll cut off a part of your ear."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:55 pm
Zee immediatly freezes as Drake puts the gun to her head. She doesn't say a sound. She is terrifeid and cant move a muscle. She hears the click and closes her eyes. But then nothing. She sighs lightly and relaxs. "Next time you spack like that i'll cut off a part of your ear." Zee instinctivley touches the tip of her ear then glares at him. "Fine." she mutters then faces and looks out the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:56 pm
As he drive a medium sized house appears on the horizon. "There it is,your home for life." He pulls into the drive way and gets out of the car he goes over to her side and pulld her out of her car. "Be nice and i might not beat you." He smirks as he sees for the first time how beaten up she actually is. "and i won't be as nice as the the slave trader was...."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:39 pm
Zee sees the house on the horizon and watches as it clowly gets closer. She heards Drake speak but isn't fully paying attention. The car pulls up to the house and she is pulled out roughly. She winches at this sudden movement, the cuts on her back still fresh. "Be nice and i might not beat you." Drake says. She pulls away and glares at him. Then lets him walk her to the house.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:00 pm
He holds onto the chain connecting the hand cuffs as he leads her. "Ready to see you room?"  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:09 pm
She looks up at him half in fear half in hate. She follows as he opens the door into the house. As he's walking its almost instinct to reach out her leg and trip him.
(you still cool with being the master. Not mad or anything?)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:18 pm
((nope im good))
He see it coming and kicks the back of her knee which hurts like hell. "Dont even think about it. heres your room for now." He opens the door to a room with a steel door with five dead bolts on the outside and tiles floors with concrete walls and a pillow and blanket on the floor.

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 pm
Zee falls to her knees at the pain of being kicked. She can see the room as she looks up from the floor. Its a crumy cell with no windows. She looks up at him. "Your kidding right?" she looks back at the room. "Can't i at least get a window or something? If you expect me to work i'm going to need something better."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:29 pm
"there is a window..." He points up to show a window in the ceiling that way out of reach. "good enough."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:33 pm
"Damn." she mutters under her breath. "To high for escape." she stands up and turns to him. "Well thank you for the room sir." she says with a sarcastic bow. "I appreciate your efforts in making my stay enjoyable." she smiles then walks in her room and lies down to sleep. "Ahhh finally some rest." She adjusts as her cuts start to sting.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:40 pm
"oh and before i forget." tosses the hand cuffs keys to her and locks the door.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:45 pm
Zee grabs the keys and unlocks herself. SHe sits against the wall and rubs her wrists where the cuffs were. She leans back and closes her eyes.
((are you sure your ok?? You sure are onlining more then usual??? Are you sad??? OH NO YOUR SAD!!!! OH NO!!!!!!!))

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:50 pm
he goes to his room and starts making deals and talking to people over the phone. (WTF?)  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:07 am
Zee waits for the door to be completly shut then she stand up and looks around. The ceiling window provides little light. She looks at the blanket and the pillow. "Hmmm this could be fun." she lays the blanket down and then sees if the door is locked. It's not, she walks up to drakes room and knocks. "Umm drake can i have some matches?" ((sorry i tried to make you smile i guess it didn't work sweatdrop ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff