Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Taken~ {1x1} [O/F/S] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:09 pm
"Just work wit me i do not intend on surviving this war my dad is horrible i just want my people sparred getting my dad out of control wil be hard but my people hate this war and do not wish to fight yours enemies or not its not worth the land" he growls and grips her by her neck"but if i must i will make your life hell" he snarls in anger  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:19 pm
Lyra shook her head,"It still doesn't matter. My brother will always hate your kind ,so he will keep this war going even if you dad dies or you take control." She looks down at him as she was lifed by her neck,"My life is hell ,so you can't do anything worse than this."

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:45 pm
"If you have no hope than just shut up and die or just give your life up because i will use you and kill your father and mine i will take control and i do not care what happens so shut up" slams her down and stand getting his swords and placing them at his side  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:53 pm
Lyra landed on her hands and feet when she was slamed. She stood back up to her feet and growled at Ryuu,"Your not going to kill my brother ,adn don't you dare tell me what to do. Hope is the only thing that keeps be going ,and I will not just die that easily." She glared at him as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:57 pm
Ryuu's blade was alread to her throat cutting into it"No your right you won't die and unless your brothers convinced other wise i will slay him i am doing what i can to stop this stupid war for good not let meaningless deaths continue" he growls  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:06 pm
Lyra rolls her eyes,"Your stupider than you look. There are many wolves in one pack alone ,and they will take you down before you lay a sword to my brother's neck." She glares at him as she moves the blade from her throat with her hand,"The war will not stop unless both races are dead."

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:12 pm
Ryuu grabs her head and slamms it hard into the wall"Thats where your wrong i will try and i wll do it no one can fight me and win nt even father he trembles at my sword"he growls and licks the blood drippimg dow her neck  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:17 pm
Lyra growls,"Your the one who is wrong. You will try and fail if you don't think this out all the way." She shivered when she felt his tongue on her neck licking her blood,"S-Stop t-hat." She felt weird with his tongue on her neck because no one got that close without getting hit by her.

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:20 pm
Ryuu smiles and pulls her up and licks more off her neck and gently sucked and bite onto her neck giving a deep growl at her pinning her to the wall  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:25 pm
Lyra let out a loud growl when he bit into her neck which made her wiggle in his grip. She started to fight back up she was pinned and couldn't move to grab him. She let out another growl as she felt more blood leaving her body with each minute.

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:27 pm
Ryuu pulls back and gently licked the blood off her neck enjoying messing with her, keeping her pinned down  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:37 pm
Lyra let out a sigh of relief when she thought he was going to stop ,but then she felt his tongue on her neck again. She somehow flipped in his arms to face him and hid her bleeding neck again the wall. She let out another growl at him as her eyes started changing color to her wolf eyes which were yellow not brown like her human eyes.

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:58 pm
Ryuu pierced his sword trough her gut pinning her to the wall making sure not to hit any vital areas and released a growl back  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:23 pm
Lyra let out a yelp from the sowrd going into her. Her body tried to heal itself but the sword was in its way. She let ous another growl at him,"Your getting nowhere with hurting me."

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:32 pm
he laughs"I am sadistic i love hurting you i enjoy it i try to be calm but when it comes too blood i cant help it" he removes the sword and licks it off.He grabs her arm lightly  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff