Deffinitly!
  No thanks, don't like RPing
  Depends on the RP
View Results

Gabriella Ellenor

Hallowed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:20 pm
Nariana
Alright...I guess I'll give that one to you. xD Wanna try and turn that into a real story? 'Cause I wanna now...xP
We/you can try. Im horrible with stories. I can think up the characters, the events, what evers... but when it comes to writing it out... I suck horribly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:56 am
Ha ha. Alright, maybe we'll leave that in the back of our brains. x3 Or maybe I'll attempt to write a short story. Who knows.  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Lestelle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:44 pm
I'm stoked for this idea. Sorry for being MIA for so long. Just got back in the SM mood because I'm watching the series on YouTube. I plan to watch it alllll the way through. xD;;  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:56 pm
I am probably late to add something, but oh well, no luck in not trying!

For your titan one, why not do something like that one lightening theif movie. Make the senshi like Demi-Gods. And working off the Gabriella Ellenor's idea, Having your main princess of them a goddess(maybe in training). Same goes for the Knight(though maybe pick one of zeus/poseidon/hades children for him).

That way, their powers would make more sense(to me that is)

Axitk

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Sailor Chiron
Captain

Distinct Genius

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:07 pm
I don't like the idea of doing the titans because Mnemosyne is already a made senshi, and I don't want any connection to her. (even though she's one of my faves)

Yus Gaea is a primordial, dun quite understand where you were confused there, Gaby.
Also, yus Gaea made Ouranos, I'm thinking of just keeping them both out.
See it's tough, cuz the planets weren't named after just gods, there are titans in there too.

I was going to go with primordials because none of them have been mentioned before other than Chaos, if I keep Gaea and Ouranos out. Those two are grouped in with the titans half the time anyway >>

Either way, I never planned on having Gaea as my princess. I mean Artemis/Diana was in no way the strongest of the gods that the planets were named after, yet Naoko decided to make sailor moon the main character. I was thinking of Hemera being the princess.

Glad to see so much interest XD Maybe I could use something else from greek mythology? That wouldn't provoke so much confusion?

Axtik, I saw that movie! Twas alright. I don't think I like the whole in-training idea though. Like they said, I dooo want to keep the RP close enough to the original that it would seem like something Naoko would think up. The in-training thing would, to me, just make me think of Chibiusa.

“Guardian of the Gate of Death, I’m searching for the New World”

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:09 pm
Do what ya must. Just let me know.... I still plan on warping my character to my own ends. xD  

Gabriella Ellenor

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:23 pm
Axitk! Wow, it's been a while! =o

Sooo what else is left if we won't necessarily use the titans or the demigods? Goodness, this is confusing!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:19 pm
Nariana
Axitk! Wow, it's been a while! =o

Sooo what else is left if we won't necessarily use the titans or the demigods? Goodness, this is confusing!
MONSTERS!!!! I call boogie man/sand man. Which ever one lets me scare small children. xD  

Gabriella Ellenor

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:06 pm
I think either of them qualify for that. *Sigh* Such a one-track mind. x)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 8:07 pm
Nah... I have multiple tracks in my mind, each one running multiple things. I just chose to voice some more than others. =D

I much prefer voicing the tormenting dreams thing... cause its much eviler than say.... some crazy plotline where the scouts all get turned into guys. confused  

Gabriella Ellenor

Hallowed Shapeshifter

Axitk

8,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:22 am
If we get to call Monsters, I am so going to be one of the vampires from 30 Days of Nights. Freak some Teenage girls. =p  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:46 pm
>.> Both of you guys? Oh, phoo. I guess I claim being a...pretty harpie or somethin'... Some pretty monster. That doesn't scare kids.

Gender-swapping Scouts would definitely be interesting. xD I am afraid and curious to know your other thoughts.  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Gabriella Ellenor

Hallowed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:20 am
Nariana
>.> Both of you guys? Oh, phoo. I guess I claim being a...pretty harpie or somethin'... Some pretty monster. That doesn't scare kids.

Gender-swapping Scouts would definitely be interesting. xD I am afraid and curious to know your other thoughts.
Um... harpies wernt exactly pretty... Think the closest you will get to 'pretty' in the monster world is a succubus. D=

Sailor Moon meets Alice in WonderLand. =D  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:47 am
They weren't pretty?! Yu-Gi-Oh lied to me!! Dx Oh, well...What about siren? They could be, couldn't they?
Eh heh heh, I like the sound of that. x3 If I were a fanfic author, I wouls totally write a story off of that.  

Nariana

Hygienic Genius

Gabriella Ellenor

Hallowed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:34 pm
You cant trust Yu-Gi-Oh. The original Harpy cards were a lot more scantly clad.... but werent put into direct circulation because of it. (unless they were in Japan... cause they are a bit more lax than we prunes are here in the US. xD )

... Wow, your mythology needs work. Sirens were also ugly bird women that had lovely voices. Thus why sailors crashed onto their island... they were lulled by the voices... then murdered.

Nymphs were pretty... though, I dont think they count as 'monsters' in the traditional sense of being evil.... but they werent human either.  
The Galaxy Cauldron

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff