Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:45 am
User Image

Bitting her lip, mina climbs to the top of the tree before flying out from the branches of the tree and just flying in the sky for a moment before heading back down and letting her feet touch the ground. Wrapping her arms around herself she slowly makes her back. Walking around she gets noticed a bit but pushes all of the men away but one and takes himsomewhere and fullfills his wishes. Mina sighed and knew she hated this but knew she had too. "Why me, why?"she mumbles before passing her fingers through her hair.

Stiffening as the man touched her wings she let him but swore that she would get her revenge some day on all of them.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image
"Yes sir..." Anya said nodding stopping her dancing and waited till he passed before continuing again. She shook her head then continued dancing, she had drawn a crowd of men watching her and cheering her on in her dance.

Kiatala

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:28 pm
(mina.. um the slaves can't leave the garden the garden is in the center of the town.. and well... its like a village garden.. so ya..)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:38 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah nodded and watched as Anya danced away. As her master sat next to her she sighed and looked away. She really didn't like him, but what else could she do? Gods, how much she wanted to just smack him in the face. She shuddered at his harsh voice as he yelled at Mina. Tarah just nodded at his comment and scotched away from him a bit, pulling her hair out of his fingers. She wasn't going to resist just yet, unless he crossed the line. It really didn't matter to her if he was her master or not.

(( sorry for the late post... sweatdrop had stuff to do...))  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:04 pm
((its ok don't worry :]))
User Image

Aiden smiled.. "tarah darling why are you moving away from me.... you know i wont hurt you.. i like you far to much to do that" he nibbled at her ear gently. "why aren't you talking to me..do i scare you darling?" he pulled tarah closer  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:14 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah shuddered as nibbled her ear. She hated it when others knew her turn on's. Tarah sighed in annoyance rolling her eyes, as he pulled her closer. "I know you won't but you let others, hurt me..." she hissed lightly, not looking at him. He was kind to her but the fact that he was the one who let men use her like a doll, she hated Aiden for that. She tried to pull away from him again.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:30 pm
Throughtheflutter
(mina.. um the slaves can't leave the garden the garden is in the center of the town.. and well... its like a village garden.. so ya..)

(sorry i'll fix that)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 pm
((oh its ok... i just thought i'd tell you..))
User Image
Aiden got her close enough to him that he nibbled on her neck " im sorry my darling.. but its for money..now now you know your my second favorite to Tina..and that i want only to make you happy" a sly smile crept across his face "and my self".. he kissed her cheek "listen sweetheart ill make sure only the gentle men come to you deal?" aiden smiled as he saw mina get to her work  

Throughtheflutter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:40 pm
(thanks)
User Image

Bringing the man to a shadowed area Mina let's him do as he wished and she just relaxed and tried to block out everything that he was doing. "I'll get them back for this some day" she thought to herself as she closed her eyes and layed back when the man pushed her down. Letting him touch and feel Mina goes into her as she calls it her happy place until it was all over. As everything proceeded she kept her wings folded under herself and tried not to make a sound to give the man the satisfaction of knowing even more that he was in control.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:47 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
A shiver ran up her spin as Aiden nibbled her neck, Damn him! she thought in annoyance. She bit her lip as he spoke to her. Turning her head away when he kissed her. "How would you know if they are gentle? Random men come here all the time, and just take me..." she muttered, coldly.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:49 pm
User Image

Aiden chuckled "because i'am the god of this garden tara.. you do forget i created it.i can control it to." he stood up and pulled her up with him.. "remember i'am and they are " he pointed around him "the only family you know it would a ashame to not have you in the family... agreed?" he nibbled some more.. you could suddenly smell the light hint of gin off his breathe..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:51 pm
P O S T F O R M I N A!!

The man got up from mina and zippered up his pants.. "thanks doll face..you really are a angel'. He left her a pretty ribbon as a way of saying thanks.. as he walked away from her with a fat grin on his face.  

Throughtheflutter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:56 pm
User Image

Shivering slightly as the man walked away she looked at the ribbon contemplating whether or not to rip up. Sitting up slowly she looks around collects her clothes and starts to put them back. Fixing her hair afterwards she sighs and leans against a tree. "I hate this" she say's to herself before wrapping her arms around herself like she could make everything just go away. Unfurling her wings and taking to the sky as she finished attaching her belt, and tying the ribbon in her hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:02 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah tried to pull away from him again, as she caught the hint of gin. She hated drunk men or even men who drank. That fact didn't help her hatred to him. Even though her mind hated this, her body shuddered to his nibbles. "I'd rather be a homeless orphan..." she hissed again. It was true, she would have liked that more, but she wasn't going to ditch her friends, that were like her sisters.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image
Aiden hissed "but your too pretty to be alone my darling" he scooped her up as if she was notheing "now come with me my girl.. we have lots to discuss".. the masters cheered him on as he carried tarah towards his place in the garden. "my dear we have lost to talk about dont be afraid" a small flask fell out of his pocket as he walked on.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff