Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Red vs Black(starting; still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
I like it! ^^
69%
 69%  [ 9 ]
I hate it. >.>
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

r3deemer

Romantic Stalker

8,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:52 pm
Kain smiled as he pulled one of the guys onto the ground, pulling out his duel blades Kain stabed the black eye'd man through the chest "well i couldnt just leave four people to attack one person could i"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:08 pm
"Thank you." Making sure Aaron wasn't watching, Mina drew her katana and ran at the closest man, stabbing him through the stomach. Withdrawing her bloody sword, she faced the last one, but suddenly a sword was through his chest. The man fell forward and she saw Masa standing behind him.
"Masa!" Mina exclaimed in shock.

"I guess they found you too, huh? It appears they're attacking all the people who were responsible for Annexus' death," Masa said. Smiling, she looked at Mina. "Long time, no see, Mina."
"You're the one who disappeared without a trace. You could have come to check up on us every once in a while," Mina said.
"Well, whatever." Masa looked at Jay. "I see his illness got the best of him. I'm sorry."  

Stefisgarden

HaruRivers

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:27 pm
Celceus had taken to traveling in search of others. As he traveled he practiced his arts of healing where he found necessary. It was a lonely life at times, human contact seemed so distant while on the open road. There had been times when weeks had gone by without seeing another person. It was during times like these that he relied heavily on memories of the rebellion. The memory of what the world could come to in times of war motivated him to keep going. Even now, some years after the rebellion, those memory were still fresh with blood.

Celceus leaned on his staff slightly as he walked. He was relying on rumors he had heard in previous towns of people with red eyes like his own. He was hoping that in this next town he would be able to find someone known as Mina Moonblood. He didn't have high hopes to find this person though. Many such rumors where just that; rumors. He was nearing the end of his trip though, so the answer would be apparent to him soon enough.

Celceus couldn't believe his eyes. He had arrived at the supposed living place of Mina and he could hear a commotion from inside. As he approached the front he saw a figure lying face down in the doorway. Celceus rushed forward, thinking it could be an innocent hurt. He immediately stepped away though, the figure had jet black eyes. So they had reached her first. "Pity..." he muttered softly. He stepped out of the house, not wanting to be seen by the corpse of a Black Eternal Eye and be mistaken as one.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:11 pm
Nicolas was nearby and saw Celeus."Well another is here."He said to himself.  

Pope potato456

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:25 pm
(oh yeah right..hey don't just correct me!Also reply to Zack who is often confused XD..mmh..i wonder...he is the king right?Shouldn't the people know that XD))

Aaron was still holding onto his mother when he opend his eyes.Bloody bodies laid on the floor and he started to shiver but it seemed like it was over...for now.He looked up to his mother and then around to see other people"who are they...are they friendly?"He asked still hiding behind his mother.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:10 am
((XD Probably. But they probably don't know exactly what he looks like.))

Amaya looked confused. "Who's Asuka?" she asked.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"It's alright, Aaron. They helped us," Mina said to him.
Masa walked over. "So this must be yours and Jay's son. I'm Masami, a friend of your mother's," she told Aaron, smiling. Masa looked at the newcomer, and saw his red eyes. "A red Eternal Eyes...What are you doing here?"  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:08 am
Zack rose an eyebrow"His Asuka...She was like an older sister to me...She was younger but always cared for me not because father wanted that...she did that because she cared for me.I liked her alot..and Mamoru loved her..She died during the rebellion."Zack lowerd his head and sighed"I wish i would habe more time but as a king it is hard to find free time!"

Aaron nodded but still hide behidn his mother,he was still afraid.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:59 am
Amaya was a little shocked to hear that Mamoru had been in love, and even more shock to find out that the woman he loved had been killed.
"He...never said anything to anyone. But it does explain why he seems hesitant to get close to anyone..." Amaya said, mostly to herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, Mamoru was gathering the few belongings he had that he deemed worthy of taking. The rest he would leave to the villagers. The last thing he grabbed was a lapis lazuli necklace. He paused, remembering the day he bought it. He had bought it for Asuka, the day she died. He kept it because he felt that Asuka was still alive as long as he held onto it. It was silly, but he hadn't been able to just accept her death.
Returning to the present, he placed the necklace in his pocket and left the house. He approached Zack and Amaya. "Let's go Zack," he said.

"Wait, Master Mamoru! I'm going with you!" Amaya said.
"No you're not. It's too dangerous," Mamoru told her, looking at her.
"But-!"
"Amaya, no. If you come, there's a chance of you being killed."
"I know you could protect me," Amaya said, clinging onto his arm. "Please, oh please, oh please, oh please, oh please!"  

Stefisgarden

HaruRivers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:29 am
Celceus turned to Masa when the question was posed. He leaned on his staff slightly, fatigue had caught up with him. "I am Celceus Black. I came to try and warn as many Red Eternal Eyes about these," he tapped one of the bodies with his foot. "It seems they're a step ahead of me. In addition to that I have about zero skill at defending myself so finding one of you may be the reason I live longer than a few more weeks."

Celceus couldn't have been more honest. He couldn't survive on his own much longer. The Black Eyes would have caught up with him sooner or later and he still didn't have much, other than his staff, to defend himself with.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 am
"We need to meet with Zack," Mina said to Masa, who nodded. Looking at the other boys, she added, "Perhaps you could come with us. We're going to need all the help we can get."

-------------------------------------------------------------

((I think it's about time I bring in my other characters.))

Mari was walking through the halls of the new Black Eternal Eyes' hideout when one of the Black Eternal Eyes that had been sent out to assassinate the Red Eternal Eyes and recruit the tactician Mamoru ran by. Curious, she followed him towards their leader's study. She listened through the door as the man reported.
"I found Mamoru. Unfortunately, he refused to join us," he reported.
Then Mari heard the voice of their leader. "I see...You are dismissed."
Mari moved out of the way as the man ran out.
"Mari, come in," the leader said and Mari did. "I want you, as my assassin, to kill Mamoru and all who are with him. Do not allow any of them to live."
"Yes, Lord Antaine," Mari said and left to do as she was ordered to do.  

Stefisgarden

HaruRivers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:38 am
Celceus had hoped that he would be allowed to tag along, but that was blind hope. He was a liability in battle and was only worth the healing skills he had. "Yes. If it is alright then I shall accompany you."

Celceus had been traveling quickly for a while so he had grown weary as the day went on. He did have a quick fix for this though. He could absorb energy from his surroundings and give himself a boost to keep going. In an just a few moments he had absorbed the energy that he needed to continue going for a few hours.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:17 am
Alex hid there for ages, and he was getting bored. What am I doing? He thought. I'm supposed to kill all red eyes guys I met, better go now.

He almost sneaked away when he saw that the dark hair guy had left. Something flashed into his head. He'd saw the picture of a tactician called Ma... ,whatever, at the hideout. Isn't that him!? So he left the man he'd tracked and followed the tactician instead.

Killmes

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:37 am
"Why should he speak about his past with a total stranger like you?Try to see it from his point..."Zack smiled"He also ..tries to get over it i guess..but look at me..even i am not over the death ov Asuka...nor over Tremors or fathers death..but iam happy that peace returned to the land..just a pitty that ..my family had to die to archieve it"Bitternes laid in Zacks last words and he lowerd his head,he really did wish there was another way but only Annexus death brought peace...

Zack raised his head and smiled his kindest smile and shouted"YEAH!Finnaly...wait so you go back home huh?"ZAck smiled and then heard Amaya and gulped listening to her words,he clneched a fist grabbed her arm and pulled her away from him"No one will be bale to protect you if war shoul break out!You have to be strong on your own!And when he thinks you are to weak then maybe you are!Then you should stay here..or prove us wrong!"Zacksounded angry he didn't want to sound angry but he did.He took a little thing out of a pocket and stroke its surface,it were a pair of stone wings,an old gift from Asuka.Zakc smiled and calmed a bit down and sighed"Didn't want to sound rude..but....arg i don't know.."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:31 pm
"Please! I promise I won't be in the way!" Amaya begged.
"No. We can't-" Mamoru began, but a girl suddenly appeared in front of him and kicked him in the stomach. "Ungh!" Caught by surprise, Mamoru fell to his knees, and the girl placed the tip of a rapier by his neck.
"Hm...I thought Annexus' top tactician was amazing on the battlefield. I guess you've grown soft over the years," Mari said.
"Master Mamoru!" Amaya cried. She grabbed Mamoru's naginata, which had fallen to the ground, and ran at Mari. "Stay away from him!" When she got close enough, she swung the naginata at her, forcing her to jump away from Mamoru.

((Hm...I'll leave it at that.))  

Stefisgarden

Pope potato456

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:40 pm
Nicolas walked over to Celceus."Hello."He said.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff