Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
furries :^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:36 am
Hiskue's ears twitched at the sound of voices...turning his head he looked in wonder. "After all this time can I finaly have found someone? Someone friendly?" he said aloud. With that he ran off in the direction of the voices.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:30 pm
Kimi was running at hearing a voice,until a thought struck her.Be cautious...Be cautiousWith that her sprinting ceased and she began slowly walking.When her emerald gaze caught the sight of another person(Hiskue).Her head tilted in curiousity.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:35 pm
Hiskue skidded to a stop, he could sence that someone else was around, and by the scent he knew it was a female. Looking around he caught sight of a girl looking at him curiously. He cautiously took a step toward her and held out his hand, "Hey, I'm Hiskue."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:43 pm
Kimi stared at Hiskue's extended hand. After only a few seconds,she grabbed his hand."Hello! My name's Kimi."She spoke in her usual sweet voice and on her face was a toothy grin.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:48 pm
Hiskue was slightly taken aback with how quickly the girl seemed to trust him and was forced to grin back, "So Kimi, you know it's dangerous to run around on your own right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:58 pm
It was true,Kimi was very naive and too trusting.She was even care-free and really didn't worry or think about the dangers of being out alone.Nor was she too cautious.She acted as if she was still really young."Of course I know it's dangerous..."She tells hims while gazing away at the sky."What about you...Don't you know the dangers of being out alone?" Kimi questioned innocently,though it could be taken as if she was being smart-alecky.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:03 pm
Hiskue knew all to well the dangers of being alone, as he had several bullet scars on various parts of his body, but he didn't feel he should tell Kimi this, not yet at least. "Of course I know the dangers, I've been lucky enough to have survived though, sometimes by the skin of my teeth but I've always managed." Hiskue looked towards the sky as well, and his mind began to wander, to darker places, nights he spent alone and bleeding, forced to rip the bullets out with no pain medication or anyone to help him if he lost consiousness.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:26 pm
Kimi's eyes widened after listening to Hiskue."I've never been in true danger.Like being injured by a hunter...and things such as that."She says while looking sympathetic."But you're okay...right?"She questioned,now gazing at him.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:33 pm
Keeping his eyes toward the sky he replied, "I'm fine right now, but there have been times in the past when I found myself thinking 'Tonights the night I die'. But somehow I always managed to make it through."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:49 pm
Kimi tried placing herself in his situation.Trying to imagine how it would feel thinking she would die.It wasn't to nice either.The thought made her want to erupt in a river of tears,but contained herself."That doesn't sound very delightful.It sounds awful."She cried out.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:55 pm
Hiskue looked at Kimi, a soft expression fell over his face as he looked into her innocent eyes. "Yes, it is awful. If you stick with me I promise you'll never have to know that feeling. What do you say?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:16 pm
((Curse writer's block!))
Hiskue's words caused her expression to grow puzzled."Stick with you? Like...for now...?"Her expression looked dumb founded.She really wasn't all to sure what he meant.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:22 pm
((it plauges us all unfortunatly...however my mind is roaring with idea's right now!))
Hiskue couldn't help but laugh, "For now sure, be my travel compainion when I move on again well thats up to you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:28 pm
In Kimi's mind were many thoughts whirling around,and to empty those thoughts from her mind,she violently shook her head."Uh..okay!"Kimi said her small tail wagged frantically.On her face again appeared a smile.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:31 pm
"Something wrong?" Hiskue asked but then decided it must not be anything and continued on "I'm new to this area, is there a stream or river of some sort nearby? I'd like to freshen up a bit."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff