Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Prisoner of an Unknown Fate (1X1 Roleplay) (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:41 pm
Çhαntal M¥rtlë ЯοοЌ:;
Chantal tilted her head and watched the male elf in the shadows. She wasn't really doing anything, just staring. Really she wasn't even thinking about him, her mind just wandering, eyes set at him.

{[ooc:: ]}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:48 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus watched her for a moment, wondering why she was looking in his direction. He sighed and finally asked after a few minutes,"Why do you stare at me blankly human? What happened to your overconfidence that you would tame me?" He asked her, giving a slight smirk as he looked to her.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:30 pm
Sirinus's voice snapped Chantal from her daydream. "I will tame you. But you're a special circumstance. You'll take time." She answered briefly before sighing and leaning back against the cold wall.
"You know," She started, staring at the floor, a sad smile on her face. "I never wanted to be a master."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:39 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus laughed slightly as she spoke of taming him still and replied,"I see...I'm a special circumstance, ah, that must mean you will have difficulty controlling me....I see your not as confident as you were earlier..." He said to her, smirking slightly at her under-confidence now, but it slowly faded away when she spoke of her not really wanting to be a master."Then why have you come here, trying to purchase me and kept saying you wanted to tame me? What is your real reason for being here human?" He asked her, giving her a raised eyebrow in curiosity.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:20 pm
Chantal just shrugged. "I guess I'm supposed to be here." She stated simply. "I've known nothing else. In a way I was raised here. You know, when I had just learned to walk my first steps were taken a floor up from here." She laughed, but there was no joy behind it.
"In a way, I'm sort of like you."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:02 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to the female human strangely, seeing something out a human he hadn't see before. Sadness really was showing on her face, but he couldn't figure out if he should believe it or call it crockery and sit here in disbelief."How are you like me? I am an elf, raised far away from here, and your a human, raised in these parts..." He told her softly."How do you think so?"

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:03 am
"We're both stuck somewhere we don't want to be." Chantal sighed, fiddling with the hem of her sleeve. "Sure, I can leave here, and the living conditions are different... But I always have to come back."
"You know, I've never even seen my own village either, just a passing glance from windows."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:42 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to the female human with curiosity and confusion. Was she being forced to come here?"I see...." He simply replied and nodded as he listened to her speak."Well, why do you come here if you do not want to?" He asked her curiously, then thought for a moment."Does your father make you come here?"

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:13 am
Chantal sighed again. "If only it was as simple as that." She smirked at him, amazed by the stupidity of his last question. "Oh course it's because of my father, who else would it be?"

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:42 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus looked to her, annoyed by her smirk."Well, I did not know." He told her softly and sighed.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:55 am
"I'm sorry." She said softly. Leaning back against the cold wall she looked over at him. "I shouldn't have snapped at you."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:28 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus nodded and replied,"It is fine...." He said softly and sighed. He looked to her, seeing that she didn't seem really well and felt bad for it."Well, since you seem to be in a troubled time in your life.....and I could assist you in anyway...." He said to her softly, wondering if his decision was a good one.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:56 pm
Chantal just looked at him, a small laugh escaping from her lips and the disbelief evident in her features. "No you wouldn't. You're an elf, I'm human and besides that you're just as trapt as I am." She finished with a sigh.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:02 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus sighed and nodded, seeing that she was right. He was an elf, and he did despise all humans since long ago. But he felt bad for her somehow. He closed his eyes and stood up slowly."Well, you may as well take me home....you already purchased me, correct?" He asked her, curiously, looking down at her with a slight sour face. He couldn't believe what he was saying or what was coming out of his mouth.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:24 pm
"You gave up quickly." She smiled. Now it wasn't in a rude way, just slightly amused as she walked towards the cell door. "I'm ready to leave." Chantal shouted through the small hole, awaiting the guards to unlock the door.

She turned back to look at him as the tumbler clinked and asked, "Are you going to trust me enough to leave here with or without the chains?"

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces