Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
OK. I want your opinions. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azkeel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:20 pm
Question 1: Do you dislike me and or scorn me for not believing in what you do?
No.

Question 2: How many of you follow everything the bible tells you? Do you only follow certain Testaments?
I don't know how many, but the main Comandment is love follow that you follow the rest.

Question 3: How many of you are going to yell at me to GTFO?
I don't even know what GTFO means haha but I doubt I would

Question 4: How many of you were "wrong doers"(sorry I couldn't think of a different word to use) before turning christian?
To say otherwise would be hypocracy

Question 5: Do you believe war and violence must be used? Or do you believe in peace?
I only belive in peace. God will deal His vengance I don't need to lift a finger.

Question 6:Abortion and Homo-Sexuality is wrong, Why? Please explain, every time I try to ask a christian about this they just say they are going to hell. Clear this up for me?
Abortion well frankly even when I was athiest I didn't belive in abortion. Murder is murder. Homo-sexuality; this is an interesting one. Let's take it from the spiritual perspective and the ten comandments. Gays can not be married because they are incapable of being one in the flesh, thus when they make love they are only capable of fornication. And anyways there "Love" is actually just passion because you don't need sex with love.

Question 7: If God loves everyone and everything then why is there war, famine and plague?
That's an interesting question that is not new. The only answers are the usual ones that I'm sure you've heard. Humans cursed themselves. And it's His love to allow us to reap what we have sown. Just like it's His love to allow us to choose Him or not. =)

Question 8: What does in God's Image mean? Is it appearance? Or actual molded forms with thoughts and beliefs like God?
Think emotions, logic, ect what makes us different from animals.

Question 9: If I told you I was a LaVey Satanist, would you hate me or ask me about it and try to understand it?
I hate no one. And the only reason I would wish to understand it would be the same reasons as the art of war. I am a man of peace but I am a nation of spiritual warfare.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:30 pm
How did you know Christianity was right for you?
What other religion requires you to just belive? All others you have to work for it; which takes away from God's glory

How did you become a christian?
I had a death experiance as an atheist. I was going to hell but for some reason I called out to God and He saved me. I went through the Son of God and got to God.

Could you be friends with people who aren't?
I'm hardly friends with real "Christians" lmao in fact I love surrounding myself with non-belivers they test me =) And they even help me grow. Jesus kept company with "Sinners" I'm more of a missionary I don't spend much time in the congregations nor take part in their functions. I'm a bad christian haha  

Azkeel

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:36 pm
Azkeel
What other religion requires you to just belive? All others you have to work for it; which takes away from God's glory

I had a death experiance as an atheist. I was going to hell but for some reason I called out to God and He saved me. I went through the Son of God and got to God.

I'm hardly friends with real "Christians" lmao in fact I love surrounding myself with non-belivers they test me =) And they even help me grow. Jesus kept company with "Sinners" I'm more of a missionary I don't spend much time in the congregations nor take part in their functions. I'm a bad christian haha
User Image

Lulz, i wouldn't call you a bad Christian.
Jesus ate with the sinners.
Besides people need good influences, maybe you can lead a few to Christ?

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:43 pm
Testicular Diabetes
Azkeel

User Image

Lulz, i wouldn't call you a bad Christian.
Jesus ate with the sinners.
Besides people need good influences, maybe you can lead a few to Christ?

User Image
I don't do any works wink I'm just here being led. =) Anything that looks like I did it was just coincidence. Unless it's something bad then it was just me haha  

Azkeel

Miss DaMeanor

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:00 pm
Jump Jim Crow
No I'am not a troll.
First off I' am not a christian I joined this to see the way other people think.
I'm going to ask a few questions, feel free to answer them.
You don't even have to if you don't want to.

Question 1: Do you dislike me and or scorn me for not believing in what you do?
Question 2: How many of you follow everything the bible tells you? Do you only follow certain Testaments?
Question 3: How many of you are going to yell at me to GTFO?
Question 4: How many of you were "wrong doers"(sorry I couldn't think of a different word to use) before turning christian?
Question 5: Do you believe war and violence must be used? Or do you believe in peace?
Question 6:Abortion and Homo-Sexuality is wrong, Why? Please explain, every time I try to ask a christian about this they just say they are going to hell. Clear this up for me?
Question 7: If God loves everyone and everything then why is there war, famine and plague?
Question 8: What does in God's Image mean? Is it appearance? Or actual molded forms with thoughts and beliefs like God?
Question 9: If I told you I was a LaVey Satanist, would you hate me or ask me about it and try to understand it?

Sorry bout this, I'm really curious.
You can kick me out the guild later if you want

1. I do not dislike you :3
2. I do only some of what the Bible tells us to do. Back then is a LOT difrent from now.
3. Probobally a lot. Many people hate those who don't believe in what they believe, just like Hitler.
4. I wasn't a wrong doer xD I was born into christianity and decided to stick with it xD
5. War and violence must be used. Peace will never be untill you die. Thats why the Bible uses war alot.
6. homos: the point of life is to really carry out your genetics and family on. If you are homo you can't. Abortion is ok in one case: a girl was rapped. I would say just give the child to the person who raped her, but I wouldn't trust them with a young child.
7. All the bad things are caused by the devil. Why doesn't God just kill the devil? becuase we still; have sin. Also, if god did kill the devil we'd still remember the sins, which would make us cause the war. The only way to prevent all these things is if there wern't any sins. Sins are what caused it. Why do we have sins? God gave us the free will to live.
8. I'm not sure.
9. I would try to understand it. I have many friends who arn't Christians, so I understand their religion and hope that they will, in return, understand mine.

:3 If you ever have questions, don't be afraid to ask me, I'm on pretty much everyday for my guild xD  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff