Reply The Lolita Society.
When do you wear your lolita clothes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire-cat14

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:45 pm
i know earlier i said i would wear only to cons. But i think i will try to wear it if im going to the mall or something if its classical lolita. I wouldnt go crazy. mostly because its summer. And also some of my friends really wanna see me in it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:19 pm
I don't usually wear Lolita clothing since I'm not entirely Lolita, but I do dress very conservatively (and compared to the other students in school, quite formal).  

LaceyBones

Fire-cat14

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:31 am
LaceyBones
I don't usually wear Lolita clothing since I'm not entirely Lolita, but I do dress very conservatively (and compared to the other students in school, quite formal).
i don't have lolita clothes either. Im going to be making a dress this summer with a friend. A simple one. were also making her a cosplay.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:16 am
Sometimes I feel like dressing up but I usually only wear that if I'm going out... it's alot of work putting all the stuff on and doing my hair. sweatdrop  

ll Fatal Charades ll

PearlZenith
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:36 am
Looks like I missed out on a fun thread while I was away. When I was a cashier and buyer/dept manager for a local craft store, I often wore lolita pieces that could withstand getting a bit dirty, 'cause working retail is not hard on your clothes, but you never know when you'll have to visit the stock room or warehouse or help unload a truck or open up a ton of boxes of decorative sand or other dusty, messy things.

Currently, I work in a factory, so I wear jeans (very nice ones, but still jeans) almost every day, because I don't want to destroy my pretty clothing. Sometimes I wear fancy hair accessories. On my weekends I dress up in fancy clothes or lolita and casually bike around town (as opposed to my normally purposeful bike commute, I guess.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:11 am
Convention...and prom? xDDD;

I only wear it during special occasions, if I wear lolita clothes on a regular bases I'd be afraid about getting them dirty.  

Lockany

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100

elethien

7,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:52 pm
I mostly wear lolita inspired clothing at cons. If i had a larger selection of clothing to choose from, I suspect I would wear it more often.
I NEED THE CASH!!! To fuel my frill addiction ;D  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:45 pm
I wear Lolita whenever I can get out of the house in it. My mom thinks I should only wear Lolita to conventions so it is hard to make it past her.

The problem with her logic is that I only wear Lolita at the tea parties at cons. My logic is that the seven cosplays I take only get worn at conventions where as Lolita can be worn to school and on an everyday basis. My mom doesn't approve but that is how I like to be.  

Lady Cecilie

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
The Lolita Society.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items