Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:46 pm
Now it was Rebecca's chance to chuckle. "Chance? What chance? Whether it's stuck here in this cage or out there with someone else there is no chance that my supposed master or mistress would let me go. There is no freedom. Not for those of us here." she said coldly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image
Lerista sighed and leaned closer to her cage and spoke in an undertone. "And this is why you will always be a slave. You take no risks to free yourself and instead think your master will let you go." He sighed and leaned back, the gestured with his hand to the tiger woman. "See this one? She is aggressive, a hard one to tame. Now unlike you she seems to be the type that will fight for her freedom and not expect it handed to her. Conditioning is what is required but not like this."

Lord Blade Icestorm

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:54 pm
The young tigress did not speak. She could not speak. As the twitching in her body stopped, she crawled over to the dish and bowl. Taking the time to smell her meal before choosing to eat it or not. Her eyes...her fearsome eyes, they stared at the man. Her claws sticking out defensively. One of the guards copped a cackle. "Hahaha! It's pointless to reason with this one. She doesn't even speak our language! Though sometimes I think she understands what we're saying." He cackled again. If the man was so interested in her, he had further information about her and her race if he so wanted it. The tigress's face cringed up in a snarl as she pushed the half rotten meat aside...she smelled salmonella in the meat. She slunk into the shadow of the cage, eying up the guards, almost as if she were hunting them from her cage.

The split second one came too close, she pounced. The tigress flung her body against the bars, creating a huge dent in three of the bars that were 2 inches in diameter and snagged the guard around his shoulder, pulling him against the bars. Her claws ripped and dug into his shoulder as the man screeched in pain and terror. Her other clawed hand came around the mans neck with her legs wrapped around his legs. "Thet mien chud allah teh-hen!" She attempted to communicate in an unknown language, her voice rolled smoothly from her throat in almost a purr. It was an alluring sound to a male.

((She said: Give me better food you b*****d!"))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:57 pm
Rebecca growled. "You think I haven't tried to get my freedom. Unlike her I'm not a warrior, but still I fought the whole way here. I'm nothing more than human and my body can take so much. If you haven't noticed my scars yet. I don't expect anything from anyone, but I will not allow myself to die in this rotting place. I've lost my memory trying to find my way out only to get back to square one. So don't tell me I don't take risks because I do." She answered glaring at him.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:09 pm
Before the Tigress could take a chunk out of the guard, more came flooding into the room, surrounding the sides of the cage that weren't against a wall. The tigress jumped back away from the guards, releasing the man in the process. He limped away to seek immediate attention. Instead of crouching down like a Tiger, she stood tall and calm as slowly backed up. They all carried weapons on them. She knew at this point, being caged like she was, there was no way she could go up against them. The Tigress licked the man's blood off of her hand, satisfied of the pain she had caused him. She wanted to slaughter them all...all the ones that put her there and keep her there. But it wasn't just that. She wanted revenge on them for massacring her homeland...

One of the guards not standing around the cage shook his head. "I don't get this one... She can sure hold a grudge for a long time..." He thought out loud.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image
Despite knowing she would strike it still made him move a bit to see her blinding speed. He didnt offer the other one anything else at the moment as the words that come out of her mouth struck him. He titled his head and laughed at the others pain. "Its interesting to see that she not only rejected your food but thought you might make better prey." He turned his eyes back to the other and they were warmer now and brighter. "I do hope whatever comes for you is pleasant...I honestly do. Nobody deserves these bars, human or not." He stood up and smiled at the cage. "I'll take the tigress." He grinned at the mans disbelief. "Cattle prod my property again and I'll let her find how your flesh tastes on 'accident'." He chuckled and snagged the tag on the top of the cage taking it to the front. "What can I say, I have a fetish for the hard life." His face grew stern for a moment. "I will need her sedated though. I cannot have my new pet killing your people. And replace her collar with this." He reached into his coat and brought out a soft velvet collar. Its appearance belied its nature as it was tougher then any fabric and was entwined with a charger which could be used to shock whoever wore it.

Lord Blade Icestorm

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:17 pm
Rebecca scoffed as he turned for the counter. "Like I said no different." she muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:19 pm
((HAHA! This is a first time my wild tiger character in a slave RP ever got bought HAHA! ))

One of the guards nodded and moved over to a cabinet where he took out a tranquilizer gun. "How long do you want her out for?" He asked the buyer. Pleased to be getting rid of her.  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:36 pm
((lol, yeah the vicious ones just make it interesting. XD))

User Image
Lerista thought on the question and nodded. "Few hours, long enough for me to get her boarded and the ship moving. This way she wont wake up and tear her way out of the ship." As an after thought he looked to another. "And I want all of her paperwork in my hand when its ready." He smiled and leaned on the desk.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:06 pm
The guard nodded and ordered another to fetch her papers. The Tigress didn't know what was going on at that point and she looked around curiously. That was until she saw the tranquilizer gun. Her hair stood on end and she moved into a defensive stance. Her teeth barred and snarling viciously. The guard moved towards the cage and lifted the loaded gun, aiming it at the Tigress. She watched very carefully the mans hand over the trigger. That was until a few of the other guards managed to slip ropes on poles around her limbs and pulled, keeping her where she was. The Tigress let out a cat-like roar as the dart pierced her flesh. The ropes were unbound and the guards stepped away. Another dart to her side. And Another. Each dart was enough to knock out a large animal like a rhinoceros. But her race was more resistant to them so it took a few extra. The tigress stumbled and shook her head, trying to shake off the effects of the sedatives. With a final thump she fell onto the floor, not completely unconscious but enough that she can't move, and not able to make out anything with her mostly blackened vision.

A guard approached the man with an envelope of the papers. "Here..."  

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image
Lerista glanced at them then back at her. He turned his head to them and shook his head. He wasnt going to state what he had in mind to say instead he paid the money and walked to her cage. He took her current collar off and flinched slightly at the marks that scarred her skin through the fur. He slipped his own collar around her neck and had a man bring a gurney out for him. Until he was sure that she was out he wasnt going to even try and touch her yet. Those claws and teeth were just what he needed to lose an arm or two. He had them gently place her on it and take it to his craft which waited outside. He got the estimate amount of time she would be out and set his watch to that timer. He would have her in his ship and secured before then, so she wouldnt wake up to tear his arm off in transport. As he climbed in along beside her he tapped the coordinates into the vehicle and felt it take off to the ship. Sighing to himself he looked to her and shook his head with a chuckle. "Such fire." He moved his hand along her head and felt about the fur to check for marks. He gently moved his fingers to feel for cuts, scars, bruises and the like. Not liking what he was finding. "Such brutality, and they expected they would never sell you." He chuckled as he flipped the booklet open. He read a bit then saw his ship coming into sight out of the corner of his eye. He smiled at it, it was his home. He felt the ship cruise to a stop and connect with the ship. Sighing he moved and looked at the timer. She would be out for a bit longer so he picked her up gently and walked with her out into the main cargo hold. She was a bit heavy speaking of the muscles that laid beneath the fur. The ship was mostly run by droids unless he needed something himself to be done. They had already set up an area in the cargo bay for him to lay her down on. "Ready the ship and navigate to pickup." The ship dinged to confirm and started its lift off process. He moved back a good ways so she wouldnt be able to attack him as soon as she got up and sat down. He had the collar programmed so that the moment she tried to attack she would be shocked.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:35 pm
Rebecca sat against her cage and watched as the man and the tigress leave. "Good riddance." She said and glared at the other customers in the store.  

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:44 pm
A few hours passed, and the Tigress awoke to find herself in a dimmed cargo bay. She only had seen something like this once. And that was when she was being shipped off from her home planet. She was still groggy, and incredibly weak from a lack of nutrition, well that and the anesthetics had not completely worn off yet. She moaned upon her waking and slumped away from what seemed like the figure of a man. But even though she was still quite groggy, her eyes were still frightening bright and intense. She could feel her hunger eating away from her insides. A low growl escaped from her lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:53 pm
User Image
Lerista smiled as he saw her eyes open to glare at him. He snapped his fingers a bit and had a droid come to him with food on top of it. He took the plate of cooked food and walked slowly towards her cage. He kept his eyes on hers and made sure he made no sudden moves. He knew how to handle predators, he had to deal with them sometimes when shipping them. He set the plate down beside her bed and walked slowly back away from her until he sat down where he was before. "Eat oh green eyes." He smiled at her and sat on his heels.

Lord Blade Icestorm

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:13 pm
This man was a daring one, giving her food without protection. Her growl did not subside as she waited for him to leave the cage. The tigress crawled over to the plate of food. Her nose wrinkled and unwrinkled as she smelled the contents for anything that could harm her. It smelled good...very good. In fact, she began to salivate as she dug into the dish and licking it clean. This cage had a bed in it...she wasn't sure why, but she wasn't going to inquire about it. Still feeling the effects of the tranquilizers, she slunk back into the bed, and curled up into a ball like cats typically do. Her eyes, however, remained on the man as if she were trying to read his thoughts.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff