Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
*+*+*Sunny *+*+*The Hippie Type*+*+* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:58 pm
"Ooooh!! I call the bean bag!" Izumi jumped and landed her bottom on the bean bag chair.

Michi sat herself down on the sofa. "We thought it'd be nice to stop by and visit," she smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:19 pm
User Image

Sunny laughed lightly, "It was very nice indeed, Michi!" She waved her hand toward the tea sets. "Would any of you like some tea?"

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:21 pm
"A cup of tea would be nice, please."

"Ooh, tea for me! Do you have any snacks too?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:18 pm
User Image

She nodded, walking over to the tea set and preparing two cups of tea for two wonderful guests. "I do believe that we have finger sandwhiches, Izumi," Sunny replied with a smile.

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:04 pm
"Oh! Mind if I have one?" Izumi asked.

Michi took a sip of tea. "Oh, this is delicious! What kind of tea is this, Sunny?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:52 pm
User Image

The hostess placed her rosy-tinted shades from the top of her head to the bridge of her nose. "I'd be insulted if you didn't have one, Miss Izumi!" the young hippie said, picking up a tray carrying a variety of finger sandwiches and presenting them to her. She turned her head to look at Michi, "All I can tell you is that it's white tea. My aunt gave me a few tips with teas a few years back ,but on the condition I kept it a secret. It still doesn't quite taste like hers though..." she smiled at the thought of her aunt, wondering how she was back home in London.

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:25 pm
"Oh, well I think it taste delicious." She had a smile on her face.

"And these finger sandwiches are out of this world! It's fantastic!" she said after taking a bite.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:14 pm
User Image

Sunny smiled at Izumi, sitting the tray down at the nearest table in reaching distance. Sunny claimed herself a bean bag chair closest to her two guests. "So what has Ms. Izumi and Ms. Michi been up to?"

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:24 pm
"Nothing in particular! Mi-chan has no appointments with any guests right now."

"Yes, so we decided to drop by. Oh, did you hear that Ootori-san has returned from his trip?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:49 pm
User Image

"Ah, Mr. Ootori, I've heard plenty of him, but I didn't know of his return. Glad to hear that he's back. Are you two friends with him?" she asked, trying to strike up a conversation. She reached over and poured herself a cup of tea, waiting for an answer.

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:37 am
"I-I wouldn't say friends. We just met, so the I'm just doing my best to get to know him. When we went to say hello, the atmosphere between him and I seemed a little..." Michi was fidgeting her thumbs. Izumi had her arms around Michi. "Aw, did you get scared?" Michi was blushing slightly. "N-No, I wasn't...!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

After a sip of tea, Sunny raised an eyebrow and placed the teacup on the coffee table. "Ooooh, I see," she giggled, her hand gently raised to her own mouth and eyes closed.

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:46 pm
"Sunny-chan, can I have more sandwhiches? They're so delicious!"

"Oh and may I have more tea?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

"Oh yes. Yes, you may. You don't have to ask, you know. You're a beloved guest!" Sunny said, lifting the teapot and pouring Michi another cup of tea. While lifting the sandwich tray to place on the table for Izumi to pick one out, the young hippie asked, "So what are your parent's field of work?"

Love, Peace, Skip.

Wyndgo

O.G. Sex Symbol

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:25 pm
"My father runs many art museums and my mom designs wedding gowns!"

"Both my parents...my father is a president of many luxury hotel around the world. And my mother is manager of most amusement parks all over Japan. What about you, Sunny?"  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff