Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Any Topic Guild

Back to Guilds

I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
Saw ATG: There will be blood (Round 3 Finish! Round 4 soon!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:33 pm
*frees Linny from the stocks* Sorry, man. Next time razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:15 am
Wow, a lot closer this time around, but the choice has been made.

*Jigsaw Theme begins playing*

Quote:
"So it comes to this."

The Albatross stares across the field, peering through shaded lenses while the barrel of his six shooter spins, the chambers eager to unleash their deadly projectiles. He knew it would be this way. It simply had to be. Was it fate? Some base instinct? Or was it just because, somewhere inside him, he knew he didn't like the guy.

"I told you your time would come," replies his adversary, raising up the glowing blade in his hands. He wasn't sure if he was particularly happy about that fact, but he knew better than to question the obvious. They were too much alike, and that just wouldn't do. Storm had the advantage of range, but he did not have the ultimate weapon: the Deus Ex Machina.

The wind blew, fast and hard, sending their trench coats fluttering. The sky whisperd, "Lay on!"

"THEN LET IT BE DONE!" came the call of the Albatross, swinging the gun forward and firing off three rounds in his opponent's direction. The bullets screamed their rage, but were drowned by the gentle hum of the blade as the wielder spun it in defense. Removing the immediate threat, he leapt into the air, the glowing blade spinning before him to distract Storm, as well as deflect the next three shots. A combat roll kept the Albatross from being cleaved where he stood, and allowed him the moment with which to reload. He retaliated with a rush, throwing his shoulder against his opponent as the blade was being brought to bear.

The humming stopped as the handle flew from stunned hands, and Storm rose, triumphant, pointing the barrel down at the face of his adversary. Fingers tightened around a grip. Glasses were askew. The Albatross smiled for a moment.

"Goodbye, Roland," he murmured, feeling his fingers squeeze the trigger. The resounding pop was familiar. Storm dropped to his knees, feeling his life trickle from the hole in his gut. He watched as Roland, and Roland, picked up the handle, heard a fuzzy hum as the blades appeared as well.

"Goodbye, Storm," he heard whispered, then felt a strangely comfortable warmth run through his neck, before his vision tumbled end over end. He found himself staring up into the sky, and heard, just before his mind shut down, "Storm...Game Over."

Xanatos Forever

Soreph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:21 am
That was epic Xan.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:49 am
"In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny...

Haha, that was indeed awesome xd

...and each regret and each good-bye, was a mistake too great to hide"

User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

RurouniZakku

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:21 pm
I missed the poll crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:52 am
When is the next one coming??  

Kaz Likes Cookies

5,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Flatterer 200

RurouniZakku

Invisible Genius

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:26 am
So, how long till we go to the next round?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:38 am
Drat I missed the poll too... stressed Good job with the stories and I'm glad I'm still alive ^^ Great seeing you too by the way biggrin

Do the survivors automatically move on to the next round, or do we request to join in each time or...?  

Alarias

Militant Dabbler

12,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:36 am
Is this like a mafia/werewolf type game?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:51 pm
It's been too long since fresh blood was spilled. LET THE GAMES BEGIN AGAIN! scream

Everyone who wants to be in the poll, make a post saying so by 0000 hour, Saturday, July 24th. For those of you who don't know, that's basically midnight.  

Xanatos Forever

Kusaragi

Versatile Flatterer

9,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:31 pm
I want to be in the running again ^_^ The last one was awesome. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:19 am
MY IDEA LIVES ON!!!!!!!! xd

Why not? I'll try.  

blue0212

3,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:24 am
-raises hand- I can has try?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:09 am
User Image"I'm the flame...

User Image

It's running again? Hell yeah, I'm in. Awesome.

...I can't be burned."
User Image

Roland Karloseth

Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Xanatos Forever

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:51 pm
Only four victi-er...participants this time around? Oh well, it can't be helped when there's a hiatus, I suppose. Poll will be up by Monday. If you need help on what to do after the poll is up, consult some of the game survivo-er, veterans...or read the front page.

The game is afoot. twisted  
RP/Game

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces