Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ~Discuss all about the Zelda Games here~open now!~
:Stuck in a game?Come over here!: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:33 am
jamea
i'm stuck in this place in the wind temple..................like what do i do after i get the big key thing?

There should be a door under the huge fan in the main room of the dungion. There's a swich somewhere that makes it so that the fan turns off and back on again every so often.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:48 am
i can help with all the games i have beat them all ^_^  

Teh Beaf

blakew346

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:21 pm
Well i have beaten every The Legend of Zelda game EXCEPT for The Four Swords and Majora's Mask  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:12 pm
O.o Uhm...so should I put you down on the list so you can help other people, blakew346?  

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

swordpurifier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:37 pm
I kno these games fairly well

Link's Awakening

Ocarina of Time

Minish Cap

Wind Waker  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:18 pm
beating a game once and knowing a game well are kinda different though >.>  

Xelinor
Crew

Sanity For Sale

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:54 pm
Just PM me and I will walk you through it.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:54 pm
Which games are you proficient in? I'll add you to the list then.  

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

fresh with you

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:45 pm
Oracle of ages: I need help.I'm on the part where you get your animal, and i wan't domitri. It might just be the fact that i'm playing a main linked game, or that the game is glitched, because i can't find the strange flute. it isn't in the shop. there is bombs, hearts, and a shield, but no flute. Please help. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:57 pm
BlackMage29
Oracle of ages: I need help.I'm on the part where you get your animal, and i wan't domitri. It might just be the fact that i'm playing a main linked game, or that the game is glitched, because i can't find the strange flute. it isn't in the shop. there is bombs, hearts, and a shield, but no flute. Please help. sweatdrop

Dimitri's Flute: In the shop in the present age of Lynna City, the three recovery hearts has been replaced by this flute. However, it costs 150 rupees.

The fact that you are using a linked game MAY have to do with it not showing up... I guess it depends....

link freak131

Fashionable Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

fresh with you

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:05 pm
yeah i bet it does have to do with that. Probably because i got ricky in seasons, now I'll get moosh, then I'll get dimitri back in seasons.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:40 pm
If you used the password from Oracle of Seasons and linked the game to Oracle of Ages, then the animal that you've partnered up in the previous game will be your partner in the game you're playing now.

In this case, you've gotten Ricky in the last game. So you'll be stuck with Ricky in this one as well.

In order to get Dimitri, you'll need to start the game over and not use the passcode and get the flute that way. Or if you really want the hassle, you'll have to replay Oracle of Seasons and get Dimitri there in order to get him in Ages.

Kristina Hitori
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Duck

23,165 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Nerd 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

fresh with you

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 1:56 pm
yeag I had ricky , but I'm fine with that (cuz' he's teh best of all!!) it's just that I wanted to experience different animals.  
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 2:42 pm
You con add me to the list.

I'm good with Ocarina of Time, A Link To The Past, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, and Four Swords(GC based if the GBA version is different).

I've played and beat each and know each fairly well.

I also know Ocarina of Time Master Quest... Up till the fire seal(the only seal I haven't opened.) area in Gannon's Tower... I need help with that part... And I know the origional zelda to some extent.  

[[Metal Crusader]]

Aged Member

7,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

swordmaster0589

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:48 am
Kavara
Have any of you played the orginal zelda game. If so does anybody know where the red ring and big key are?

the big key is in temple 8
the red ring is in the last temple  
~Discuss all about the Zelda Games here~open now!~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas