Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Fragmented Memories and Eternal Bonds (( full )) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:11 am
Fayte was suprised by the boy's sight. 'Wow, how cool!' He thought as his elbow met his left side, the only reason he liked this move was because being hit to a side gave you spinning motion which is what he based his attacks off of. Fayte spun aaround with the momentum from the elbow attack and whipping his leg up his hands met the ground he began tp spin on his hands performing a helicopter kick aimed towards Akatan's torso.

The master watched them fight patiently. He stood sitting down floating in the air, the master was a notorious wind controller, and was also the controller of a fragment, the Zephyr's gate, which was a fragment that created strong magnetic pulls on a person's body, the iron in a person's bloodstream would be attracted to the magnetic force and either be sucked from their body or simply move them, it had it's uses. " Guard up Fayte, do not expose yourself!" He shouted slamming his cane point down on the ground causing small shakes in the ground around them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:45 am
Lunia-Alexis~

User Image

A small girl, such bright clothes, such to suit her bright heart. She looked over a balcony at the front of the Damascus castle, she was obviously of high rank if she was in the castle. From her eyes, a beautiful landscape of green grass could be seen, and a massive city which must have a population to match the size. The little girl sat on the balcony peering over the edge, she dared not look down as she was very fearfull of heights, but the rush of fresh air and comfort she got from the edge was enough to let her put herself in such danger. She wore such beautiful artifacts on her neck and wrist, they looked like they were worth millions, although they were worth more. "Please come home soon..." she said to herself in such an innocent little voice, enough to make a man with a stone heart cry. She was missing her parents terribly, and would wait forever until they came back. Lunia-Alexis was the Lady of Damascus now, and this role was proving harder than she thought.

xLulie

-Plywood_Platypus-

Gawker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:14 am
∫It had already been a
week since Sumiko was taken in by the Tomoko family. She was still
trying to adjust to how a noble daughter should act and live, but it was
very different to how her original family was. She still missed her father
and wished that her mother was able to still take care of her, but there
was nothing she could do, nothing anyone could do. All she could do now
was make her new family proud of her and that she did. She looked back
at her tutor who sat in front of her. Right now she was being taught about
Vackle's long history. It was boring, but it was still pretty interesting for
the girl. And she had a talent for coming up with great ideas that could
really be helpful to Vackle's future. The lord soon found out about this
talent and her ability to control the wind very well. So later today she was
to be taken to the castle to visit the lord.
She finished her studies for today and decided that she would go visit her
old house now. Everyday she would leave and go visit her old house
before it got dark. She went and let her parents know and they let her go.
Sure they were of nobility and there was a risk of her getting kidnapped,
but they knew that with her powers she could take care of herself. After
all she had shown them that by defeating one of the strongest guards they
had.
She walked threw the streets and finally came to the house. Still no one
lived there and she didn't think that anyone would. Memories flooded back
to her and she smiled. She looked up at the sky then turned to go back
home. She wanted to take the long way back since it was such a nice day.
It wasn't windy, but as always a gust of wind came and playfully wrapped
around Sumiko. It made her hair and clothes sway from side to side, as if
it were a windy day.
As she continued to walk she came across a group of kids, two semmed
to be fighting. But she instead seemed to be sort of focused on the old
man who watched the fight. She could not only see that he was using the
wind to float in the air, she could also see it. She had no idea that there
was another person that could control the wind. Her eyes took their gaze
from the old man and went to the two fighting. It seemed that they both
had powers over an element.∫
——————————————————
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

User Image
◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊
——————————————————
[Sumiko Tomoko]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:28 am
Akatan didn't have to turn around, but he still had a problem that he'd never taken into acoount until now. Much like all eyes, he had a blind spot and his was fairly large compared to others in his family. The cone shaped blind spot started at the uppermost part of his neck and extended outward in infinity. Thankfully, Fayte was close enough for his legs to be seen and to Akatan, he was a torso-less pair of legs. A smile etches itself onto his face. He simply falls down, but as he does, he releases a backward drop kick aimed at Fayte's stomach.  

Mahareshi

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:55 am
Suprised by his reaction speed Fayte tucked his knees in as the kick made contact with his knees rather then his stomach. He was sent flying back skidding on the ground for a few feet he rolled three times before acquiring his footing again. He stood up and said. " Wow you're pretty good! " He said as he regained his fluid movements. He shot forward again, this time his frosty powers seemed to vanish for the time being. He thrusted his arm out like a whip sending a thin tendril of moisture he had gathered while he had been flung back the tendril cracked against the ground making small cracks. He thrusted it out towards Akatan. " Fighting with bare hands gets a little boring. " The tendril recoiled itself like a snake twisting and constricting it's slender body ready to spring out and strike again. Fayte had noticed they were drawing a crowd, one of them was even a young girl that he had met more then a few times, Destiny.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:28 am
User Image

Silver

Silver walked down the hall with her two parents. She looked up at her mother, her bright blond hair swaying gracefully with each stride, and her father, who was old and grey, but looked as happy as ever. She took a hold of her fathers hand and tugged to get his attention.
"Yes my pumpkin?" He looked down with a happy expression, waiting for her question.
"Can I go explore? I'm bored." Silver said, using her puppy dog eyes and pouting her lip. She knew her daddy would never say no to that face.
He looked at his wife, who smiled at him and nodded towards two of the bodyguards. "Alright, if you take your buddies with you."
"Of course!" She said, grabbing hold of one of the bodyguards hands and dragging him down the hall. She was excited to be in this new city, never being anywhere but Celarius in her life. Her parents said something about a trade thingy that could only be settled by travel. Silver ran down the halls and through the door into the metal city, hearing the bodyguards run and pant behind her. She arrived at some strange place, and saw two boys fighting. She smiled and giggled, walking closer, letting the bodyguards catch up. She sat next to a girl who was watching the fight. She looked fairly shy.
"Hi! I'm Silver! Whats your name?" She said, her voice high with excitement.

Strawberry_Swing2127

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:33 am
User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan was intrigued by their fighting styles. She could see two other girls and really didn't care for other girls. Maybe it was because she was half succubus and already over sexual as a young girl, but she couldn't help it. It was her nature. She was hoping that Hitomi would be able to find her. She descended upon the ground as her wings dispersed into a flock of bats. "Give Hitomi the message...tell her where I am at" she stated as the bats flocked away going back to her kingdom. Looking at the fight, Morrigan couldn't help but jump in. "Then let's see how you both can handle a champion like myself" she stated as lightning began to surge around her as it was charging voltage. She extended her hands to see if the electricity could hit the tendril.

I want you love and I want your revenge..
Me and You can write a bad romance

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:41 am
User Image

Destiny

Destiny was in augh when she saw the fight. Could she ever muster up enough strength to do fight like them. She clenched her necklace as the sight seemed a bit terrifying. She then noticed another girl with short red hair...why was she there? Why was she going to hurt Fayte? Her attention was soon swayed as she saw a young girl who was shouting in excitement. Looking at Silver she was already nervous, but she was told by Fayte's father that it was rude not to speak back. "...um...my name is Destiny" she said back sheepishly as she clenched her necklace a little tighter. She was a nice girl, but Destiny didn't know anything about her. It took her a whole year before she warmed up to Fayte, but she would make the effort to make herself friendly towards Silver.

...What's your Destiny?
Are you willing to let it guide you?
..or will you mold your path yourself.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:49 am
"For you maybe. I was taught to not exceed what's necessary." Akatan rolled away from the strike of the whip and jumped up when he saw it was safe. "But...if you're going to do that, I think I can do this." His hands begin to glow with a white aura and a white subtance started to drip from it. To the untrained fighter, it was no more than liqufied light. "If I hit you the right way, your powers will stop working. If I hit you too much, you'll probably die." Akatan runs at him and stops in a stance that was lower than any he'd utilized yet. He slides one foot around and pauses before thrusting two finger jabs at his stomach. "Old fighting style, new moves!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:53 am
User Image
Silver

Silver smiled at the girl named Destiny. What a beautiful name. "Nice to meet you Destiny!"
She looked forward and payed attention to the fight for a moment. Woah could these guys fight. All she knew was how to shoot a bow and arrow, among other things she rather not expose. All of the movements were swift, like they both knew each others thoughts, they both knew what they wanted to do next. Then a boy used some sort of element. She was surprised, taken aback. She wasn't the only one? She sighed and continued watching. She frowned as a girl with short red hair asked to join the fight. Comon, they wont fight a girl! Would they? She looked in excitement, then back at Destiny, who was clenching her necklace and looking at one of the boys very directly.
"Do you know him?" She said, pointing to the boy she was looking at. Assuming she did, she continued on with her question. "How did he do that thing with the water?"

Strawberry_Swing2127

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:06 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny was surprised that this girl was still talking to her. Did she have a sign on her head that read...Hi, approach me and bother me with useless questions? Destiny inhaled and smiled. "Yes..I know him" she said smiling weakly. "his name is Fayte...he will be the leader of this country soon" she said. Noticing her last question Destiny stood up, leaning on her staff. "Well he can control water" she said simply. "I am a priestess in training, so I don't do much fighting...I also can control an element, though Fayte's dad and even the priest have told me that it's a p-p-...a different kind of element" she said. "They call it Quintessence" she said. "I really don't know how it works just yet though" she said, surprised she was giving out this much information about herself.

...What's your Destiny?
..or will you mold your path yourself?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image
Silver

Silver listened while Destiny explained how he could control water, and how she could control an element as well. She was stunned. But she had never heard of Quintessence before. While Destiny was giving out all of this information, she was just sitting there like a duck.
"Wow, thats so cool. So he's gonna be the next lord..." Silver said, wanting to hear more. "I'm actually next in line for the Lady of Celarius, if your wondering why they are here." She said, giggling and pointing at the men in black suits.
She giggled and continued on. "I've never heard that word before... Quintessence. It sounds cool! I don't think I've ever told anyone before, but I can control an element also.. Its control over Ice and Temperature. Its very interesting at times." She said, smiling at Destiny. She was a nice girl, a little shy, but nothing Silver couldn't handle. Silver cupped two of her hands together and waited for a moment. opening her hands, there was now a block of ice shaped in a daisy-like shape.
She smiled and handed it over to Destiny. "Isn't it cool?"

Strawberry_Swing2127

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:21 pm
The coiling water whip thrusted forward straightening like a spear. Giving him distance. " Wow that's some strong stuff! " He said before a hand grabbed hold of Fayte's arm and Akatan's The hands belonged to Fayte's master who spun them in a circle and then threw them downward, not enough to hurt them just hard enough to get their attention.

" Enough! Drawing on your elemental forces in such a section of the city, you both could have become spectacles. " He said looking a little disappointedly towards his pupil.

Fayte quickly got up and bowed. " I'm sorry grandpa! " He said glancing towards Destiny and Silver. His eyes opened a little wide before he turned back to the boy. " Hey you're really talented we need to settle this fight later ok? " He said as he sprinted towards the two of them. He stopped looking at Destiny. " Hey what are you doing outside of the palace grounds? " He asked raising a small eyebrow. He looked towards Silver and said. " Hey...wait a minute.....I know you! You're Silver the next in line for the Ceralius throne! I remember now! Our parents were negotiating a border issue when I first saw you! " He said with a smile and a small laugh. " What are you doing in this part of the city? Did your parent's already arrive to talk to my parents? " He asked still as carefree and happy as usual.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image

Destiny

Destiny was surprised when Silver had told her, her secret at this time. Looking at the daisy she took it. "It's...very pretty" she said. "Thank you" she said with a smile. "I wish I could do something special...the priest try to explain the element i have...but it's just a theory they have" she siad. Notcing Fayte come towards her. He was like an older brother to her. "Sorry Fayte, it's just that I decided to stop training for today...I kept messing up and my master wants me to summon using this" she said holding up her necklace. "I'm interested in learning how to gain control and everything...but it's hard" she said giving him a hug and stepping back looking at Silver and Fayte.

...What's your Destiny?
..or will you mold your path yourself?

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:32 pm
User Image

Morrigan

Morrigan was highly pissed that nobody wanted to fight, glaring at the old man she pouted, following Fayte to the group of broads. She overheard the conversation as she stood alongside the others. "Well it it's any consolation, I'm a lady as well" she said. "My kingdom is the best because it's always night, but there's always light there as well" she said. "My name is Morrigan by the way" she said. Morrigan could come off as a real b***h at times, but that's how she always was if she didnt know you.

I want you love and I want your revenge
Me and you could write a bad romance...

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas