Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~What do you want!?~ {O//S} [1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:33 pm
Kari uses the water in the air around her and makes an ice sword. She felt his teeth on her neck and says coldly,"Get you teeth off of me or else ,and you don't own anyone."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:39 pm
he gripped the blade of the sword and melted it with a large flame and puts a blade to her throat beginning to cut out of anger  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:42 pm
Kari yelped when the blade cut her skin on her throat ,but the next time he tried, she grabbed the hand and hit it on thre ground to make him drop it. When he dropped it, she pushed him and got out of his lap. She took a few feet away from him and put a hand to her neck as it started to glow as it healed her neck. She glared at Hitori,"Demon."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:44 pm
"beautiful" he retorts playfully now behind her and lifts her off the ground by her hair" you going to be good or do i have to beat you into submission?" he asks trying to be nice  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:53 pm
Kari tried to get her hair back from him ,but ended up turning to face him. She glared at him,"No. I will not submit to you." She folded her arms across her chest as she still glared at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:56 pm
hitori created a flame and began burning off her dress sighing in annoyance  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:57 pm
Kari rolls her eyes as she takes out the fire on her dress. She turns from him and starts walking away from him with her hands at her sides.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:59 pm
he grabs her hands and ties them behind her and kicks her to the ground"We are playing it my way you got me here so you can and will be my slave or ill just rape you and sell you in the next town for a good price" he threatens ponting his blade to her throat  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:10 pm
Kari lands on her butt again with a grunt as she looked up at him. She looks at him if she doesn't care what happens to her,"I'm not going to be your slave ,so get it over with. But just so you know it will make you less of a man if you rape anyone."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:11 pm
"damn she called my bluff think..." he lifts her and passionately kisses her  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:16 pm
Kari waits for his answer ,but then felt his lips on her lips which made her blush a bit before she kicked him. She glared a little at him,"Don't kiss me."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:51 pm
"yea you tasted upitty" he sighs and cuts her loose"Your best bet is to stay with me til you can get your way to your castle i wont try anything but we are stil being hunted" he whispers and walks toward the nearest town  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:56 pm
Kari lets out a aigh,"Your right ,but don't believe that I can't fight because I can. Also, thanks for not trying anything on me ,but if you against your word, you'll be hell of trouble." She walks beside him with her hands in her pockets.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:01 pm
hitori lights his hand ablaze"Don't underestimate me either" he growls putting it out walking over fallen trees and avoiding anythign that crunches  

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

Xx-Sternschnuppe-xX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:09 pm
Kari rolls her eyes,"I don't say that did I." She climbs over the fallen tree and fallows behind Hitori. She didn't like him at all which just made this worse by the minute. She decides to go invisible just in case someone finds them ,so she can take them by surprise before either one of them got hurt.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff