Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
||Slaves- Robotic. 1x1 RP|| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:32 am
flowerose102
yuki walked inside the store and glanced around, finally a store that selled tamed beings- or so she thought. " i understand this store sells robotic slaves, correct? " the counter person nodded " well lets just have a look-see shall we? "she said looking around at the particepants.

Spike heard another person enter the store,he didn't need to turn around and see who it was. the voice and foot steps made it clear it was a woman. he stopped counting and listened to her steps,they were the exact opposite of the man they were slow and stopped from time to time to look into the rooms,she asks questions but it seems that she hasn't found something she likes yet.
"I wonder....will she be different from the others?"
The "others" expected him to act like a slave,he was not a slave he was a thing,not a person yet he had human form and thought and in this room he had freedom. he made peace with this idea long ago: the idea that he might live and die in this room completely unknown and Spike was comfortable with that possibility but he would not be a slave to anyone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:41 pm
yuki sighed at seeing only girl slaves, she looked over at the shop keep again " do you have any males? females require to much attention " the keeper pointed to the back room. yuki looked through the window on the door, she saw a black haired boy. " i believe i'll take this one then " she said looking over at the counter then back at the window  

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:30 pm
~*Animi*~

"Hm," she paused in her speech and stepped back allowing her light silver blue colored bangs to cover her face as she raised her head and gaze. " Alright, just promise me you will not cry like the last one who lost." Waving her hand a slightly unnerving laugh passed by her lips as she remembered the occurrence it was the same one who was about to be the third dent in her door but luckily they got him out in time. as a sly smile managed to appear then face she waited while trying to see what would make this guy snap.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:44 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm smiled lightly and nodded, seeing her silver blue bangs cover her face until she made her decision. He soon slowly turned away from her and walked over to a slave merchant. He started to bargain for the machine, Animi, making offers that were reasonable and cheap. Soon, he bought Animi for around $10,000 dollars for her, which was pretty cheap in his perspective, since his father made oodles of cash almost every week. Soon, he got everything else that was needed for Animi and walked back over to where she was, taking out a key and slowly opening the door."Looks like your mine, Miss Animi...." He said to her softly.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:47 pm
~*Animi*~

" Yours hm? We'll see how long you'll be saying that." smirking she crossed her arms and walked out of the cell pausing just in the door way noticing no remote in his hand. Had they forgotten to give it to him. 'Hm this could be interesting,' her mind processed this for a moment and then smiled as an idea slipped into mind. But it was override by the concern for her fellow victims. Gripping a hold of the cell door with dents in it she pulled back on it tearing the top hinge in half as if it was paper. "Hm, I can deduct things about you yet you know nothing about me, you must feel a disadvantage, right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:54 pm
flowerose102
yuki sighed at seeing only girl slaves, she looked over at the shop keep again " do you have any males? females require to much attention " the keeper pointed to the back room. yuki looked through the window on the door, she saw a black haired boy. " i believe i'll take this one then " she said looking over at the counter then back at the window

by the time she looks back he's up and staring at her,which is startling because he was sitting down moments earlier. he doesn't say anything but he's clearly studying her.
"He's not exactly a....friendly person."
Explained the keeper as yuki is handed a remote.  

miller4595

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:19 pm
Disciple_Fan27
Wilhelm

Wilhelm watched her as she slowly walked out, only to pause at the door, pulling the top hinge in half. He smirked slightly at her impressive strength and her tactics of scaring him. He held a small remote behind his back, hiding it from her eyes, and replied,"Not at all....I know nothing of you, yes does feel very disadvantageous, but I know many things that can help me in the long run, that you do not even know...." He told her as he watched for her reaction. His eyes scanned her face, her position, her expression. All wanting to see something different.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:40 pm
~*Animi*~

Leaning forward some her left hand gripping her knee, and her right hand curled into a fist except for her raised index finger which was pressed to her bottom lip gave a slight hint of interest. A small smirk was drawn onto her face as she blinked once taking a chance to see if she could see the remote. "Hm, help is not what you should be looking for, " pausing mid sentence Animi reached out and grabbed Wilhelm's arm loosely and pulling him towards her while throwing the other one out and stopping a falling stack of steel poles which were mostly used to act as a temporary solution to broken bars and window blocks to prevent escape. "For example something tells me you dont fight often or well." A light chuckle passed through her lips as she let go and watched as the metal fell to the side and clanged together on the ground. "That or your not very alert either way your a danger magnet."  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:07 pm
Wilhelm

Wilhelm had to admit, he was abit startled by the sudden movement, but not to much surprised him anymore. That was just a rare thing that occurred to him.As he was tugged over to Animi, he heard the clang and clash of the metal on the floor and looked down to the metal pipes that had fallen very close to his spot that he once stood. Then he looked back to Animi with a surprised look, a slight one and replied,"Well, the thing is really, I'm not really convinced that was by accident...." He said softly to her and then replied,"But I can see that you are of use to me....either as a training assistant, or otherwise..." He said smiling lightly to her and pulled his arm away from her, walking towards the exit, pulling the remote in front of him and said,"Thank you for the save, I guess I should say..." He said to her,"Now come, I have much to discuss..."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:06 am
Ichiru entered the room, with not much of an appearance. He wore his usual attire, a black leather jacket, a white tee-shirt, and black jeans. He deemed it was appropriate to coming to this kind of place. A place of slaves. He smiled lightly at the registered and proceeded through the back room, glancing up all and down the room, till he found the perfect slave for himself.  

RikutheTwilight

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:04 pm
yuki stepped back startled " well now... i dont mind " she studdered, yuki took the remote and handed the shop keeper her credit card " shoud this be enough? ". after the keeper made the transaction she pressed a button to open spikes cell.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:21 pm
-Spike-

Spike walks out and walks up to yuki,he's still silent but he didn't seem as frightening like this,the keeper is a bit shocked but still warns."Just be careful with him his other owners.."spike gives him a dirty look."U-umm buyers i mean they get hurt from time to time."Spike smirked."So are we leaving now?"  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:03 pm
" i'll be just fine, dont you worry " she said to the shop keeper " and yes, were leaving now " yuki grabbed her credit card and put it away before walking outside. " my house isnt far from here so were going to walk " she said heading down the sidewalk  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:09 pm
Spike fallowed not far behind her,it had been a while since he was outside the city air was a bit smoggy but familiar in a way a small smile creeped across his face as he listen to the cars drive by and he look around but most of all he looked at his new buyer,she seemed nice enough but only time would tell if she would be like the others.  

miller4595

oOCannibalisticOo

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:18 pm
yuki walked for a few blocks until she was out of the city, eventually they were walking downa dirt path. she looked back at spike ever so often to see if he was still following her, soon they were at her house. yuki opened the doors and looked around inside, " well make yourself at home "  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff