Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
How Can You Torture Me So?(1x1)Starting Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is it a good idea?
  Sure
  I guess.... could use improvment....
  >.< You don't want to know >.<
View Results

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:00 pm
Roseanna had a startled look upon her face and didn't know what to do. She just froze and closed her eyes tightly. All memories came flooding back into her mind of what had happened to her in the past. Roseanna instinctively pushed away and stumbled backwards and scurried away from him. She didn't mean to, but from past experience, it was her only thing she could do.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:11 pm
bump?  

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:48 pm
Vlad began panting and his fangs flairred he grabbed her arm and pulled her back pushing her back to the wall and he kisses her neck and gently bites her neck but stops and moves back"I cannot help but be what i am girl sorry i just need blood i will leave you be" he says backing away from her eyes looking to the ground biting into his lip with his fangs causing him to bleed  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:29 pm
Roseanna's eyes were just wide and she grabbed her neck feeling where she was bitten. She had never had a vampire as a master before, she was almost relieved. She walked over to him and held out her wrist towards him and gave a sympathetic smile nodding.  

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:37 am
in an uncontrolable rage he smacks her hand away"I am not pathetic i dont need your pity i maybe a freak but i could take what i want but doing that isnt right!" he snarls and moves further away from her angered thinking her nice gesture was pity  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:42 pm
Roseanna backs away from him and signs she's sorry and she didn't mean it. She also added your not a freak.. but it was very weak. Roseanna kept her eyes on the ground and took another step back.  

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:18 pm
Vlad grabbed her arm and swept her off her feet as he relaxed on his coach and gently bit her wrist taking some of her blood. When he was done he kisses her neck ever so gently and held her close to his boddy  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:05 pm
Roseanna didn't know what to do. She tensed when he bit her and held her. She didn't know how to react or even what to say if she could talk. She just made herself a rag-doll in a way.  

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:53 pm
He sets her down on the couch and was halfway up the stairs not looking back he heads for his room.Reaching his room he shut the door behind him and began to change  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:39 pm
Roseanna didn't know what to do. She was confused, she stood up and rushed to a window trying to figure out if there was some way out. She had no luck with that and sighed beginning to explore the house.  

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:06 am
Vlad searched soon finding Rose and grips her wrist pulling her up the stairs to his room. Vlad sat her on the bed and chained her leg gto it"trying to escape still deserves a punishment try again and you will be severally punished you didnt come cheap" he growls now knowing she didnt want to be near him  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:09 pm
Roseanna eyes widened, she never heard him coming. She looked at her leg then to him and nodded her head lightly hanging her head down. She was afraid and in a way was glad she couldn't speak, but she signed 'Do you know why I wasn't cheep'  

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:17 am
"Why?" he asks and pushes her further onto the bed sliding over her and gently kisses her neck and nipsthe base of her jaw  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 1:58 pm
Roseanna quivered slightly then signed.
'Because I can play the harp, I'm a musician...' Roseanna signed. Her whole body was shaking and she turned her head the other way and shut her eyes.

Kiatala

GIR-DA-JUGGALO

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:22 pm
Vlad got to what he was going for and licks the wound healing it so she wouldnt lose blood or be hurt by it"I am sorry if i scare you so much" he whispers and sttand heading for his closet  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff