Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of RolePlaying

Back to Guilds

come join us in our quest to dominate the roleplaying society! 

Tags: role, play, roleplay, fantasy, free 

Reply Main Forum
New members post here first! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:23 pm
welcome, Note! (I can't call you Neko. A close friend here on Gaia already has that. XD You're Note to me!) Glad to have yo here!

Welcome Dever! I like the enthusiastic roleplaying already. Though it's unnecessary outside of the rps. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:46 pm
Shippo62 looked over as she heard her name. "WTF? You're here too?.....This is not going to end well.." she said as she looked for her sword in the oak chest. It was hard for her to find the bloody thing with her jester outfit on, the Gothic ribbons were determined to get in her mutil-color eyes. She was wondering why whatever guild she's in, he seems to fallow. But after loosing a few kidneys she started to plot his death.  

shippo62

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200

no-angel-here

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:35 am
Ummm...hi. Hmm well my name's no-angel-here, but you can call me Noah. I'm in grade eleven, I am a dancer, and my faveorite kind of dance is contemporary/modern. I love to RP and I'm open to making new friends and just having a good time, I guess. Haha. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:55 pm
Welcome NOAH.

Oh god, I love your sig. The gunpowder treason rhyme is a favorite of one of my friends.  

The_Last_Avenger
Captain

MonochromeColouredHearts

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:39 am
*twirls his emo stick before speaking* No introduction skele? Hrmn...interesting
Name's...err not important yet, but you can refer to me as Monochrome or Hearts. I'm 21, semi-avid RPer. I say semi-avid cuz I just started job searching again and that likes to eat up alot of my time. I'm literate and prefer to RP in the middle of the night rather than in the day....and if you have to figure it out I'm vaguely shy
-pokes lost with emo stick- lost in hopes brought me here

EDIT: also have the tendency to get districted by a third party and therefore misspell or forget to add words into sentences...fixed though  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:52 pm
Welcome Monochrome. and nope. no skellie. I don't believe it's needed. glad you joined us. and I prefer to rp at night as well. ^.^  

The_Last_Avenger
Captain

no-angel-here

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:34 pm
Thank you Avenger. Yeah I love it. Especially in "V for Vendetta". Dear god, I love that movie and I don't even know how many times I've seen it over and over again. *Taps fingers anxiously*....And I am pretty sure I'm going to watch it again right now. Anyways see you all later. wink  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:43 am
Hi all.  

Quience Hikari Akairera

Xionis Alan McCloud XIII

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:33 am
Well...beat it is on the radio...Anyways, I'm Xionis Alan McCloud the Thirteenth, but you can call me Xio or X. I'm decent at this role-playing thing and have an active imagination. I also love guns and women...and did I mention guns? Anyways, nice to meet you guys. I'll be in touch. If you ever want to RP, write me. I'll respond when I can.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:32 am
welcome welcome. ^.^  

The_Last_Avenger
Captain

Skyeblue777

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:03 pm
Hi I'm Skyeblue777 but you can call me Skye. I love role playing even though i haven't done many. In fact the last one I did was a Harry Potter RP and it kind of died after the release of the 7th book... shocker In any I'll be happy to RP, please I'm so bored. Oh if I may advertise I have a guild that may as well be dead but I'm not giving up. If you've seen the show White Collar and loved it join my please.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:05 pm
hi im snowstorm42 or u could call me storm or snow w/e
ummm ya...i like pie biggrin  

SnowStorm42

Versatile Entrepreneur

CR4SS

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:07 pm
*Waves like a flaming fangirl trying to get Nick Jonas' attention* NO INTRODUCTION, WHAT!?!?!?!
Fine, I'll do it myself. My name is Alex. I love semi-lit. roleplays(I only say semi-lit. because I don't love walls of text.) and I do all around roleplaying. I haven't tried every type of roleplay yet, but I love trying my hand at new types. I like romance/fantasy/adventure roleplays, my boyfriend(I mean love), and the movie Cloverfield(Seen it too many times to recount.). I think that's a good introduction, though, it's hard to top Deverprice there.

So, who's ready to rooooollllleplllaaaayyy!?!?!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:50 pm
Hi names Allister Rinkai but I go by either Al or Allister either one. So yeah I am a fan of many animes and manga. But i'm a very large Transformers fan so if you need Transformer Info I'm the guy with the answers!!  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers