Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:32 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔════════════════════╗
Silence but the static radio airing through the store seemed to fill the area. It was getting late and barely any costumers come at this hour. Krysta stood in her checkout isle and dazed into that jar resting before her. There was a single firefly. Krysta had saved it for the HMI kids earlier in the day. They said the were going to make a break for it so she stay an extra shift so she could return it. Seth wasn't one of her best friend or anything but she liked him. Atfer all the things said about him, Seth seemed pretty normal. They would chat every once and a while, when Seth was on grocery duty. Many friends she didn't have, except her best friend, Decker. He was the HMI headboard's son. He would come here to talk to her when she was on shift and Krysta patient waited for his arrival. She wasn't in love with him as many people would mistake, he was just the closest thing she had to love. Her family certainly didn't fullfill that need. Not anymore. They were to wasted and they dumped all their financal problems on her. That's why Krysta worked here at such a young age and for so manu hours. It disgusted her that she was willing still care for her parents but they were hopeless. She would leave if she could, but where?
"They'll set you free, little firefly. Then you can reunite with your happy little family once again."
Krysta whispered taking the bug out of the jar and letting it crawl on her hand.

╚════════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson's eye twitched and she balled her hands into fists "Don't s**t with me you little pervert!"She yelled, starting to get up to kick his a** right out of the front seat but she refrained herself. He was taking them to wear they needed to go so she would wait. She sat back down, pouting and buckling her seat belt, holding her fantasy book to herself, no way she was letting someone get ahold of it. She glanced at Seth and pursed her lips. "Except for the pervert in the front seat ya, jolly."She said, shaking her head and leaning back in her seat. She was so tired, and she glanced around the van, there wasn't any windows and when the doors were closed she bit her lip as she unbuckled herself, crawling up to the passengers seat and sitting there. "I can't be in the back where it's dark."She said simply, it was already late and there would at least be streetlights. She looked out the window next to her and saw there was paint on her face from earlier, and she had busted her lip, no wonder it stung. She licked her lips before starting to rub the paint off her face. She leaned back, buckling herself again before looking at the boy who was going to be driving them around. "So, do we get to know your name?" She asked, making sure to keep her eye's on a light before blinking and looking back at Seth "The firefly!"She gasped, they had forgotten about it and she looked at the guy in the front seat. "Can we stop at the store, please?"She asked, she wouldn't be able to sleep without it now that she knew where it was and that she could have one. That she could sleep in peace, without a nightmare.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Systematic Sam

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:42 pm
ll Another RP?! Yess o: ll  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:48 pm
User Image

Jake patted Jacky gently on the back with a slight shake of his head. "It will be fine Jacky lets just get him to go already." He didnt say anything about the fireflies still not knowing she had seen one and that she meant a physical firefly than something that was imagine. He moved his hand back and took back Kairi's hand. He didnt know what else to do besides just sit there and wait. Later he would get the information from her about what was in that book she held onto for dear life. He was a bit curious now that she had seemed so antsy that somebody looked.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:52 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker looked over at the girl and smirked.
He drove off and kept his eyes on the road.
"Why would I stop at the store for you when you have an attitude towards me?", he muttered.
"My name's Decker."
He cut the radio on and stopped in front of the store.
He waved Krysta out and locked Jacky's door so she couldn't get out.
He patted his pockets down while he waited for the girl.
He pulled out two rusted box cutters that had been crusted over with dried blood and one new one.
He set them on the dash and looked at the kids again.
"If I don't judge you or ask you questions, neither do you.", he said.
He pulled out some money.
He asked Krysta to get him some food and drinks ready so he could leave.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter smiled when Seth placed his hands on his he held it tight, surpressing his urge. He lightly chuckled.
"Shomeday, they will but mine..."
Ritter spoke softly making a joke at Black Ritter. He muzzled into Savannah's hair and kissed her head lightly. He pet her. It felt odd but in a good way. Ritter was the who always got petted. The only one he ever pet was his sister. Ritter now had abit of mixed feelings for Savannah but shrugged them off. She was sweet and innocent like a little sister but she could never replace Ayame.
"Shleep dear. I will wake you when we get to where ever we're going."
Ritter sat back and laughed quietly at the show in front of him as he buckled up.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:05 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth frowned and pulled his hands away.
He had gotten a bit brutalized both verbally and physically by 'Black Ritter'.
The feeling had just sunk into him when Ritter said that.
He put his hands in his pockets and turned away from Ritter.
He liked Ritter... he really wanted to be with Ritter... but he couldn't be with someone who loved his hands more than anything else.
Seth looked around and noted how bad he looked in the mirror.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:18 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

"So Decker, Seth? Any idea where we are heading? Southern California? The middle of absolute no where? Or are we staying here.....where everyone knows us and we remain the runaway defects?" she asked. It was kinda obvious in her voice she didn't want to stay here.

She pulled her bag onto her lap and rummaged the chocolate bag briefly for the letter.

"Spainish chocolate anyone? My grandmother sent it to Mr. and Mrs. Thompson who sent it to me? Sweet, spicy, bitter. An amazing combination for any blood lovers." she said smiling.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:25 pm
User Image

Jake dipped his hand into the bag and pulled out a chocolate taking a bite into it with a smile. He enjoyed the chocolates quite a bit. He had a few idea's from Max on what to do with them but Jake was way to embarressed to do that.
"You arent worth damn if you dont do it." He shook his head and bit his lip, the widened his eyes a bit. The taste of blood mingled with the chocolate was strange but also oddly good. He took his time with just the one chocolate, lost within his thoughts from the voices as they bickered again amongst each other.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:27 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah smiled as Ritter pet her. She heard Jacky mention the store and sat up, looking around for her bag. Had anyone even grabbed it. She frowned, then looked in the backseat. 'Not here..' She crawled over into the backseat, looking in the back-back. There it was. She grabbed it and quickly got back in her seat. She fished out a grocery bag of small goodies, then put her bag at her feet. She smiled as she pulled out a few lip rings. She put a silver one in her lip, then handed the small pack over to Seth.

"Maybe this will make you feel better?" She smiled at him, happy to finally have the piercing back where it belonged.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:31 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔══════════════╗
Krysta jumped and the sight of Decker's van. She quickly rushed over to it and looked inside. The HMI kids were hundle into the van. She smiled.
"I see you got stuck with the brady bunch."
Krysta laughed then going back into the store to get them food and the firefly. She was glad to see them being set free. Hardly anybody got released from HMI. She only wished that she had the guts to runaway like did.
Krysta smiled at Jackson and opened Decker's door.

"Here is your food. It should last you for about two or three weeks."
Krysta said setting a bag of groceries on Decker's lap. Then she faced Jackson.
"And here is your firefly."

╚══════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:33 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter frowned a bit went Seth took away his hand. Trying not to disturb Savannah, Ritter leaned or the Seth.
"Did Ritter do shomething wrong?"
Ritter would hate it if Black Ritter did anything bad to Seth. White Ritter and Black Ritter don't remember much of the others actions. They like to keep to themselves. Especailly when the translation between is rushed.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:42 pm
So you Can see My Face

••.•´¯`•.••☾••.•´¯`•.••☾Kairi☽••.•´¯`•.••☽••.•´¯`•.••
===================================

She laughed quietly knowing Jake loved this kind. She'd have to send word to her grandmother when they had settled down with a fairly normal address. She gave a smile to herself.

She pulled the letter out and read her grandmother's side. Tears had littered and blotched the words on the paper but she made out what she could. Her grandmother had been really sick, that her grandfather had died, and that she was disappointed in her for not being stronger. Of course, nothing new for her family. A mental institute was a sign of weakness and "unlady-like".

She turned it over and read the note from Max. She was so busy with getting out she hadn't even thought of him or think anyhing of him not being in there when she returned. She cried as she read it and passed it off to Jake. She leaned her head against his shoulder and she relaxed. Tears had remained flowing as she blamed herself for his final decision. She could only wonder which room he was in because she didn't remember seeing him and kinda wished she knew where they would find him.

"I think it's my fault." she whispered.
================================================
••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••X••.•´¯`•.•• ••.•´¯`•.••

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:46 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth smiled and shook his head to Savannah.
"I have my own, but thank you for offering.", he murmured.
Seth looked at Ritter and frowned.
"I don't want to talk about it here, Rit... we need time alone to talk about that.", he said.
He got his and Ritter's bags and gave Ritter his bag.
"I'm sure you want your piercings back too."
He puled out the pocket sized sewing kit and handed it to him.
"This is for you too."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..

Jackson glanced at Jake, maybe he was right and she was just over-analyzing things. She looked at Decker "Hmm, how about I stop being snooty and you do it?"She asked, she didn't want to have that kind of first impression of having an attitude but she didn't like people touching or going through her stuff without permission. "Nice to meet you Decker, im Jackson."She said quietly, watching the lights outside to keep her eye on one. Hearing Kairi she glanced back and shook her head. "Nah, I have my own candy."She grinned, taking the tin can of Japanese candy out of her pocket and taking out a piece before popping it into her mouth and smiling. Though the thought of a sort of blood flavored chocolate made her bite her lip. "I'd like to try it later though so i'd love it you'd save me a piece."She chuckled, watching Savvy pull out lip rings she chuckled, clicking her tongue ring on her teeth and watching as the girl from before walked out and made a brady bunch coment, she laughed. It was kinda funny and true. "Were one messed up brady bunch."She muttered and her face lit up seeing the firefly in the jar. "Oh thank you so so much."She said warmly, she could just hug her. "If there's anyway I can repay I would seriously do anything."She said, and she meant it. It may have just been a firefly but it was very important to her.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out