Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:51 pm
ooookay? I have too leave soon though, i reply in the morning!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:56 pm
XD
We got our last RPer!
MAYBE.
Brace yourself peoples!

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:28 pm
YAYSH!!!
hehe just so you know...
Ritter is going to have a speaking problem....
he pronounces words with "S" like "shh"
like "Hi! my name ish Ritter. What'sh yoursh?"
lol I sometime talk like that...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:38 pm
Alright!
From here out the OOC chat is over.
>.>
<.<
I shall post the beginning and then we has to wait for the others.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:12 pm
The Beginning...

After their admittance to HMI the new patients were tranquilized and shipped to holding cells.
All piercings and other harmful items have been removed from you and you've been stripped of everything that was on you when you arrived.
The only things you'll wear now are hospital gowns and PJs that are imported from a different institution.
Neither may be very comfortable, but this is what you deal with when you are in a delusional state.
After further observations they were eventually paired with the top Trusties of HMI.
The Trusties have been matched with their roommates accordingly and should be getting along well.

Hopefully.

The order is as follows.

Seth Alexander Wright >< Ritter Crimefighter Bailen

Jackson Ray City >< Jake Kervesh Icewind

Nathan Anthony Parker >< Savannah Marie Blackheart

Maxwell Ziller Ryuzaki >< Kairi Kyoko Kimono

There is a strict schedule HMI moves by.
Follow it.

7 AM to 7:30 AM- Morning Medications are Served
7:30 AM to 9 AM- Breakfast is eaten after Medications are served
9 AM to 12 PM- Morning classes are taken
12 PM to 12:30 PM- Afternoon pills are administered
12:30 PM to 2 PM- Lunch is served
2 PM to 4 PM- Store orders are taken and mail is administered
4 PM to 9 PM- Free Schedule
9 PM to 9:30 PM- Night Medications are served
9:30 to 7 AM- Sleeping schedule

The schedule is altered frequently.
Movies nights are added in and there are days classes are canceled because of low medical staff.
Some weekends are free and there are days where fights break out or a older child is shipped away.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:51 pm
7 AM
Wakey, wakey~
It's pill time.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:55 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson rolled over in her bed, starring at the other person in the room after she blinked herself awake. She sighed, already hearing Basque ramble on & on again about how proud he was that she had been able to actually be assigned to help a newcomer. She clamped her hands over her ears but he stepped in front of her, a ghostly looking form of a man looking at her before rolling his white eyes. "Really Jacky you would think you would know that you can not ignore me by now."He said, and Jackson glared at him "I told you to leave me alone Basque. You've been chatting my ear off since yesterday. I wish to be left alone."She said sternly but quietly as to not wake the new kid and he sighed before crossing his arms and fading away. Jackson glanced around before letting out a sigh. Basque was one of the many men she saw being a schizo, he was the most constant but she heard and saw many more things and people. She stood up, making her way to her dresser and grabbing an outfit that she liked enough to wear. She checked to see if anything she was wearing would be of a threat to the person she was looking after, if he was a cutter like her he wouldn't be able to cut himself on anything she was wearing, her bracelet didn't have edges so she figured she was okay. She glanced in the mirror, seeing Basque grinning behind her and she frowned, two braids in her hair and looking at the mesh of colors from the black to blue she had dyed in it. It took her awhile to get the doctors to agree to it but they finally let her do it and she was happy with it. She glanced at the boy in her room and wondered what his problem was, she would ask later and she sighed "Wake up kid. It's time to go get pumped full of pills." She said, throwing a pillow at him before making her way back to the mirror. Her blue eyes scanned over herself before she thought she looked okay enough and headed out toward the dining hall, they would give her the medication she needed there. She didn't believe her meds worked seeing as she still saw and heard things, though she had been able to refrain from cutting herself lately. Really the only thing she wanted was to stop seeing things, it hadn't happened in the time she had been there and she didn't see it happened soon. Taking a seat at the table she propped her head up, leaning in her hand,clicking her tongue ring against her teeth and starring out the window waiting for a nurse to arrive or someone else to join her.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:21 pm
User Image
Jake Karvesh Icewind
Jake awoke with a stretch and a large yawn. His sleep had been fitful as usual and he rolled to the side to let his feet touch the floor. He stood up and walked to the sink. It was built into the wall and had no sharp corners or anything else sharp that he could use to hurt himself. But that wasnt on his mind at the moment, that was Maximus's. He rinsed off his face and sighed. The thought that he ended up in an institude depressed him but there was no getting around it. He pulled out and outfit and changed on the spot, they had given him his own room since at times Maximus would come out at odd times and do something that nobody expected. As he put the robe on himself he heard the usual voices telling him many things, some not understandable while others told him what Maximus wanted...blood...he shook his head to clear the voices and knew he needed his medicine otherwise they would only get worse. He walked out and kept his head down, this place scared him as he saw others that were just as crazy as he if not crazier. He could hear the voices getting louder so he quickened his pace to the pill line. He hated to have to take the pills but if they would make him better they might even fix this maximus persona they keep telling him he had. He would worry about that as the time came along. He popped the pills in his mouth and swallowed the water to chase it down, feeling the disgusting pill slide down his throat.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:31 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth was up an about helping nurses measure medications and running back to check on his new roommate.
Whoever he was, Seth like him.
While he was knocked out in his comatose Seth had had the chance to look around his favorite areas of the body.
He was pleased, but had to act his normal self to avoid the nurses questioning him.
He walked over to Jackson, she was one of his Trustee partners and gave her her dosage of medications for the morning.
His hands were shaking a bit out of his excitement, but it wasn't too bad.
"Who did you get assigned?", he asked her, biting at his lip ring.
"I got a kid with an obsession with sewing himself up like a doll.", he chuckled.
He sat down beside her, deciding it was time for a short break.
The nurses would pick up his slack anyways.
He took his pills like candy, chewing them and swallowing them like they were delectable.
"The nurses said that I might be trying out some new pills soon, too. I'm hoping they're big."
He shivered in anticipation, which was very normal for him.
He also constantly rubbed his lips and watched peoples mouths as they talked.
He was obsessed with the thought and feel of kissing and it showed.
Very much so.

(( Going to sleep, dears~
Wait for others before going too far, please.
D;
I'd hate to get lost in my own RP. ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:44 pm
User Image

Jackson looked at her dosage of medication and glanced back at Seth. It was normal for him to give her the medication she needed than a nurse considering he had been here for so long. She downed her pills and stuck her tongue out at the taste of one that was rather unpleasant. "Schitzo, seems like he has split personalities and hears voices. Kinda like me."She grinned a little and flipped her hair out of her face to look at Seth better. "Sewing himself up? Really? I haven't heard of that before, should be interesting."She said, rubbing at her arms, she didn't care about the scars all over the bottom of her arms anymore. Most people at the institute had some, they weren't quiet as deep and as many as hers but that's probably part of why they piked her in the first place. Under her arms only had a few tiny places that weren't scarred up. She chuckled "Again? How many times have they switched you to stronger stuff?"She asked, raising an eyebrow, he had been given stronger stuff a lot since she had met him, and he always got excited about it. "Hey I don't care what they give me, I just don't like when it tastes like earwax."She muttered and smiled seeing him watching people's lips. He was a very physical and sexual person, it was something you had to get used to. She placed a finger over her lips "No idea's today eh Seth. You know better."She grinned, having noticed his shaking hands earlier "You didn't happen to explore your new buddy now did you Seth? You seemed a bit excited when you gave me my pills today."She whispered, knowing better than to say things like that for others to hear.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

||Alrighty!
Same here, nighty night.
Don't go to far without me guys!||

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:16 pm
Posting for XxAmayaYachiruWayxX~

User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors...☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageA cold bitter feeling woke Ritter from his delightful slumber. A scratchy feeling surrounded him. This sight was white. Pure white and not am inkling to spare. Ritter blinked uncontrollablely, swollowing the wad of saliva in his mouth. Ritter played with his tongue in his mouth. His snakebites! They had disappeared! Where was he? Well that's kind of a stupid question. He knew where he was, but why? Another stupid question. Ritter knew why but he didn't believe. He was fine, he can control himself. Just because sewing yourself or stealing peoples hands wasn't normal, doesn't mean it's bad. Why wouldn't anybody believe him?
Ritter rose from the bed he was place and ran for the door. It was locked. Fiddling with the knob, Ritter banged an yelled.

"Help! I can't be in here! You have a mistake! Get me out!"

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:29 pm
User Image
Jake Karvesh Icewind
Jake stared at the pill cup they had given him even after he had taken the pills. The voices had at least quieted for awhile but Maximus was always there, lurking and waitng. He knew he should tell them so they would give him a stronger dose but Maximus warned him not to or he would be hurt beyond repair. Though Jake was skeptical he never knew what he could expect from him so he would stay silent. He hoped maybe that whoever was paired with him was nice.

"Or hot."
"We have to be nice to the doctors max or they'll..."
"They'll what, tie us down and make us beg...no no they wont get the chance to..."
Jake nearly grinned but kept it in check as Maximus tried to assert his will. He lowered his head and backed away from the pill cart keeping himself as a part of the crowd as possible.

Lord Blade Icestorm

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:12 am
Max crunched the chocolate in his mouth exactly twelve times before swallowing. A certain strangeness was filling him as he tried to find the room he needed to go to. How was he qualified to help treat paients? He was barely qualified to treat himself, much less someone who acctualy needed the help... Still, he had nothing better to do for now... He looked for a nurse, "Do I knock or something? Im cofused..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:59 am
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth laughed at her comment on earwax.
"It doesn't matter what I get. It's all candy to me.", he chuckled.
Seth rubbed his lips some more and frowned.
"Ugh. I know better. I just get so anxious. You know? I know everywhere where there is no video camera and I like to make use of those areas. And then everyone here has such a beautiful mouth. It's hard not to freak out for me.", he whispered with a grin.
His eyes widened when she mentioned the 'buddy'.
Seth shivered and smiled again.
"I came off as too anxious, eh? He's so perfect. His feet are gorgeous and his lips are great, even with the puncture marks on them from the needle... and his p-", Seth's whispered sentence was interrupted by his roommate freaking out.
The staff had flooded over to him and held him down while the bigger doctors brought in a straitjacket.
It was common for new kids to freak out.
They were usually put in a jacket and a anti-bite mask was but on their face and were put back into their room.
Unless they got out of control... then it was straight to the Padded Cell.
Seth started biting his nails when they had him in the jacket.
He looked back at Jackson and gave a smirk.
"Well... I hope he acts better when I have to drag him to the store."

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:42 am
User Image

"Yes, yes I know. You would gladly eat a pill rather than actual candy."Jackson chuckled and shook her head, he really was very physical, she found it quiet amusing though, it was like everyone in the world was a teaser to him and it gave her a little pleasure to see him squirm when he saw those perfect people that he couldn't get a hold of. She chuckled again "I'm surprised that no one has figured out that there are spots where the camera's can't reach, ive taken note of only 2 but im sure i'll find the rest of them sooner or later."She muttered, hearing Basque chuckle as well a frown graced her lips and saw a firefly flicker up in the corner of the room, and then they started poking up everywhere. She sighed, glancing around at them and shaking her head, her imagination playing tricks on her again. She scratched at her wrist, most of the time she was seeing or hearing things when she wanted to break her skin and see the tantalizing red pour from her. She restrained herself and heard Seth, making her laugh as she ignored the fireflies. "Just a bit, but i'm perceptive so i'm sure no one else would have noticed. "She blinked, sure he was right, she would admit that Seth had great taste in people, though when he tried to touch her when she first came she had almost seriously injured him so he never snuck a peek, she liked it that way. The fireflies disappeared at once as she heard his roommate and a sick smile pierced her face as she clicked her tongue piercing to her teeth. "Maybe he's a screamer.."She muttered, licking her lips. He sounded hot to her. Over the years she had developed some sick fetish's and she had to say she didn't have a problem with that. She laughed "I'm sure you can get him to calm down. Your pretty good with persuading people."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out