Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Can YOU tell the twins apart? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinoa Caraway-Heartilly

Wealthy Guildswoman

6,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:49 am
Yeah. Telling them apart by their hair is easy but it's hard to constentaly watch their hair. Their voices is how I tell them apart. After watching it so much I don't need to see who's doing what. I just know which one is which.

Kaoru♥  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:14 pm
Kaoru's voice is higher and the only reason I know if it's him is because I part my hair the same way as his. In the manga, it is a bit more difficult to tell them apart since their hair style changes often and it may look like there's no parting in their hair at all. But I usually just wait for someone to say something and then i'll know who is who.  

klowag

7,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ferretfan1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:23 am
I can tell by their mannerisms, actually. When Kaoru speaks or acts, there is a a slight hint of mercy and maturity. Hikaru is more wild and a little more open to how he thinks.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:52 pm
Like almost everyone else; yes I can.
How? Again its all been covered.
They part their hair different, usually Kaoru's hair is parted to the left where as Hikaru is parted to the right.

Their voice tone is different, Kaoru's is quieter and more mellow, yet Hikarus is deeper.

Voice is probably the easiest way when it comes to the anime, but for the manga it would be actions and personality.
They are called the naughty type, but, Hikaru would fall as 'naughtier' then Kaoru.

Everything has been mentioned, I like everyone's views and descriptions

Kadoon

Dapper Gawker

Lyfjaberg

Wicked Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:04 pm
Hikaru has a more sullen attitude about him,while Kaoru acts more....'foxy',and has a smooth tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:13 pm
in the anime i can tell them apart by there voices and the way the hair is parted. in the manga i tell by the hair. i like guessing who is who when they play "the which one is Hikaru game" heart  

Naru_San__Hinata

redheadsrule13

Romantic Lunatic

8,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:04 pm
yeah i can. i usually tell by their perosnalities most the time. Like Kaoru seems nicer and a bit more shy. Unlike his Twin Hikaoru is more wild, and willing to take risks.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:49 am
i can on there persnalties but i still trying to see wich twin has wich persinality for example only one likes harhi and another wants him to be social and cares for him on that reson i noticed this when harhi when out with one of the twin  

alfred f jones 9

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200

Elemental Doll

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:58 am
Why is a raven like a writing desk?...

It seems like all the ways I can tell are covered! >w<
I have not read the manga yet, but from the anime, I agree with the difference in the attitudes. Although sometimes it is hard.
Most of the time, it's just the voice which helps me. I don't pay too much attention to the parting in the hair. :3

...I haven't have the slightest idea...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:46 pm
Well, there persanalities are pretty different, Kaoru seems more calm while Hikaru is more tempermental. And I find myself constantly watching their hair too xD

It was harder in the beginning than it is now 3nodding  

LazyButler

xI Aquanine Ix

Supernatural Enchantress

55,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:27 pm
One way is their voices but also Hikaru parts his hair one way while Karou parts it the other way... but I think it differs in the manga and the anime so I get a bit confused myself..... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 5:01 pm
i can tell them apart even if their hair is messed up but they have to say something and i don't mean voice tone either i mean even in the manga i can distinguish that it's kaoru and hikaru by what they say but to be fairly honest there is occasions that I've got them mixed up but normally i knows who who's  

mitus

TwincestCX

0 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 3:19 pm
Of course I'm a twins fanatic and i cosplay them almost daily. First Hikaru dose seem more mischiouvs and no matter what he is ALWAYS seme in there little moments. His vioce is abit lower then kaoru's also. Then for kaoru his vioce is more higher and sounds raspyer then hika's, he also is uke and seems to care more for his brother.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 6:40 pm
I can tell them apart since Kaoru is always on the person left, and Hikaru is always on the preson right if you look at them in the face.  

Hello_Kit_Kat_158

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces