Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e - One Shot/Recruiting] Doorway to Chaos [6/8] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:56 pm
@Genericho: No problem. Welcome aboard.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:01 pm
When do you think you would be running this? I'd like to try a high-level battle that didn't involve a limited time slot like at my convention ^-^'

EDIT: Ha, I missed it. 27th or 28th. Let me get something mas rapido.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:09 pm
As soon as possible, ideally. I was going to start it on the 27th or 28th, but I don't see us having enough characters by then so I guess whenever we hit 6 characters and no more are coming in. If more are coming in, I'd probably give it a few more days before starting.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:15 pm
I'll probably use my Dwarf Sorcerer idea from the convention, since we don't have a ranged striker. Also, dwarves are teh sex. 3nodding  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa rolled 12 6-sided dice: 5, 5, 6, 6, 4, 3, 5, 2, 6, 4, 5, 3 Total: 54 (12-72)

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:34 pm
Imma fan of rolling, so here I go!

Roll 1: 5, 5, 6, 6 = 17
Roll 2: 4, 3, 5, 2 = 12
Roll 3: 6, 4, 5, 3 = 15  
Rain Yupa rolled 12 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 5, 5, 6, 4, 1, 1, 4, 3, 1, 2 Total: 38 (12-72)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:35 pm
Roll 4: 5, 1, 5, 5 = 15
Roll 5: 6, 4, 1, 1 = 11
Roll 6: 4, 3, 1, 2 = 9

Final Score: 17, 15, 15, 12, 11, 9  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 6:54 pm
Toranis Stormbeard, Dwarven Sorcerer.

Do you know what happens to Reevinja's antagonist when it's struck by lightning?

THE SAME THING THAT HAPPENS TO EVERYTHING ELSE!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:23 pm
Added your character to the roster.

I believe we're waiting on characters from 3 others; only one of which I'm sure is almost finished.

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Genericho

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:41 am
Just letting you know that I'm almost done as well.

Shopping for magic items took longer than I expected ninja All I have left is to decide on my powers and the last few feats/items, and double check all the math  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:36 pm
Added to the roster.

bamaotaku's sheet is almost complete. Once he is done, I don't think we'll be needing Daremnon.

This leaves two empty spaces (Insanity Logic, other person who contacted me) but I haven't heard back from either of them yet. But without them, we have 6 - and 6 is a pretty good number.

So how about we say.. We start this January 1st - 3rd. The 1st if I don't hear back from Insanity/other person, 3rd if I do to give them time to finish up their sheets. I assume that's plenty enough time for bamaotaku to buy the rest of his items, and Genericho to finish up too. ;p

I'll be skimming over sheets, but I won't oppose to anyone else doing this as well to point out anything I may miss.

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:42 pm
Alright, here he is. I don't doubt that there may be an issue or two somewhere that I overlooked. But here he is for now.

Xavier, Eladrin Wizard  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:49 am
Two lightning mages eh? This should be a flashy party.  

Genericho

iDragow

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:23 am
Alright, Soveliss is finished. I'm sorry it took so long; I really didn't want to write out the full description of all those powers (twice, since the browser crashed after getting them 3/4 of the way done without saving stare )

I added the source material at the end of the feats/magical items, and added the source at the bottom of each of the powers, so you know I'm legit. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:28 am
Genericho
Two lightning mages eh? This should be a flashy party.

My character's not really a lightning mage...actually, I believe only one or two of his powers has anything to do with lightning or thunder.

He more all around, control-the-field guy.  

bamaotaku
Crew

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:40 pm
This is shaping up to be one hell of a team, anyone wanna come up with some common backstory between us?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff