Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:53 am
Missy pounced, with a light growl as she landed on Jako's head, "Ha! Got you!" she giggled as she eyed the buck, "Who did you kill this time?" she glaced at the bucks face, "Awww... poor Sam..." she muttered, before looking into Jako's eyes from the top of his head, with a tiny toothy grin.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:57 am
Joko Marish

Jako was pulling the buck's antlers, trying to bring the buck home. But suddenly, he felt more fur on top of his head and sighed, realizing who it was."Yes, you got me Missy..." He said softly, letting go of the antlers."Well, it's for the good of the pack Missy...we need to eat daily...." He said to her before she looked into his eyes upside down from on top of him. He laughed slightly at her sillyness and said,"Alright Missy...please get down and help me and Vexen with the kill.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:58 am
Vexen Smiled. The pup was small and cute. "Hello Missy. What are you doing out here?" Vexen knew how little ones liked to wander. she simply wished they'd be more careful not to go off alone. She walked over to Missy and touched noses with her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:14 am
"Well, we should surely start getting back." Vexen grabbed the buck by the opposite antler of Joko. "Shall we be off?" She said starting to pull the kill forward.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:11 pm
"I know its good for the pack, and everyone in the forest knows we are carnivors and we can't help but eat meat." she pointed out, and licked Vexen's nose lightly as she touched her nose. "Just pouncing on unsuspecting bugs." she said answering Vexen's question. Missy slid forward on her belly, off of Jako's face and jumped down. Grabbing on of the bucks ears with her tiny teeth, Missy used as much of her puppy strength she could to pull the buck. She growled and grunted a little as she pulled. Her tail was between her legs as she pulled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:14 pm
Joko Marish

Jako saw her and nodded as Missy and Vexen both helped pull the buck towards the pack. He smiled lightly and bite on to the antlers, pulling toward the pack's den.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:25 pm
SEeing Joko arriving with a few others, her ears perked up slightly. A deer was already being feasted on by some of the pup, while she rested on a rock examining everything around.

"A bit late today..."

She taunted as he dragged the buck towards the den.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:34 pm
Joko Marish

Jako heard a familiar voice and smiled lightly as he let go of the antlers. His smile showed through as he looked to Lia and replied,"Yes, I know...but I found a few friends along the way..." He said softly and walked over to her, letting the pups feast on the deer."How are you today Lia?" He asked her as sat beside her.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:43 pm
"Careful with that, you never can be to sure with a new one."

Jako would know quite well why she was so cautious, for although she was young then, he was there when she recieved the scar on her leg from the alpha. She was careless, and new, and overconfident. She did learn something though as taking the place of the deceased leaders along with Jako was to be cautious to newcomers, and keep them away from the pups.

"Don't let them near the pups..."

Lia's friendliness dissapeared quickly noticing one she knew she defintelly didn't know, and she began dragging the buck inside herself and the pups followed happily to the new source of fresh meat. When they were all out of view, she let a snarl echo from the den , threateningly to beware towards the outsiders. Hopefully Jako would take care of the explainations here.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:50 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked to Lia as she warned him of the new one, Missy and Vexen, unsure that she could trust them. He sighed, realizing her cautiousness was overpowering, but she was the leader as well. He then saw her drag the deer corpse away into the den. The pups following after her as she dragged it and began to eat inside. He looked to Missy and Vexen and walked over to them."I apologize for Lia Missy, but she very cautious with strangers, especially outsiders. I'm sorry Vexen too..." He said softly to to two and turned, walking back to the den where Lia was.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:58 pm
Snarling at Jako she barked with a vicious tone added to it.

"Dragging in one at a time maybe, but two? How do you know they aren't from another pack and going to hurt us? "

Pacing back and forth, even the pups had looked up from their meals and were watching both Jako and Lia. She knew it was cold out though, and wasn't completely a cold hearted wolf. Dragging her claws through the ground beneath her she made a line that crossed off the main area for the pack and pups that resided in the den.

"They can sleep in the den to stay out of the cold, but they may not in any way shape or form pass that line...."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:02 pm
Missy cocked her head, glancing at Jako and Lia, she sat on her hindlegs. She was totally confused, "But I'm not a new comer... I've been here ever since I was a few weeks old..." her lip quivered as she whimpered. She hung her head as her tail dragged along the floor, now she wasn't that hungry any more. How could Lia of all people forget me? I'm the most reckless pup in the Den. she tought sadly as she ran out of the Den, a few tears dropped doown her cheeks.

EDIT  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:06 pm
Joko Marish

Jako looked back to her, not snarling but with a sad look."Lia, I didn't bring them here intentionally. I came upon them as I was out in the forest...I came upon the fox first, deciding that I needed to hunt still.The fox assisted me with bring the buck here....and then the little pup came along with me....just being playful...abit alone although. They won't harm the pups...." He explained to her softly as he looked to her and the pups. Then he saw her make the line in the den and nodded."Thank you..." He said softly and walked back out to them."We're at least allowing you two to stay for the night, but you can't cross a line that we had made..." He told them with abit of seriousness in his eyes and then walked back towards the cave. He knew she was cautious and wanted to make sure the pups were safe.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:09 pm
Letting out what seemed like a yawn, she collapsed in the pile of pups who quickly began climbing on her, nipping her ears and tail and playing around after eating. She didn't mind, she was used to it. A few moments ago she was vicious and yelling, and the next as calm and quiet as a button.

"The alpha back then didn't think I would either, but he didn't hesitate to put me in my place when I slightly even itsy bitsy crossed the line, and he held this together, you aren't just letting a stray enter, but you brought them straight to the den. Helping or not, how safe is that for the pups and the other wolves?"

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas