Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: Confession (spoiler) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selkit

7,150 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:11 pm
It can't be denied that she loves Naruto in at least some sense of the word. The question, however,is what kind of love is it? The love for a brother? A friend? A best friend? A family member? A trusted companion? A lover? Or is it the love inspired by someone simply being with you through all the tough times and being a constant prescense in an ever changing world?

Is it possible that she meant a different kind of love than that of a lover or that she simply knew that she felt love for him, but not what kind of love she felt? War is confusing at best, traumatizing most of the time. It can easily cause emotions to be confused as well as intensified. You will probably never feel emotions so strongly as in a time of crisis or stress.

Yes she has become strong. Yes she has changed from the beginning. That cannot be denied.

Also, NO, being willing to kill for someone does not mean that you love them. People kill other people for reasons far less than that. People kill others, sometimes even friends and family, for emotions such as jealousy, obsession, anger, fear, paranoia, guilt, grief, or just from a desire to keep things from changing. In this case I would suggest guilt played at least a small part in it; guilt for how she treated and though of them both in the past, perhaps even guilt from thinking back to when she herself offered to leave the village if only Sasuke would love her. How much did it affect her and what else inspired her to vow to kill Sasuke? You tell me; I really don't know.

Killing someone also does not mean that you don't love someone. Emotions can easily get the best of us and anyone can be caught up in the emotions of the moment; emtions and resulting actions that we regret severely afterwards.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:48 pm
Peace_Reborn

Also, NO, being willing to kill for someone does not mean that you love them. People kill other people for reasons far less than that. People kill others, sometimes even friends and family, for emotions such as jealousy, obsession, anger, fear, paranoia, guilt, grief, or just from a desire to keep things from changing. In this case I would suggest guilt played at least a small part in it; guilt for how she treated and though of them both in the past, perhaps even guilt from thinking back to when she herself offered to leave the village if only Sasuke would love her. How much did it affect her and what else inspired her to vow to kill Sasuke? You tell me; I really don't know.

Killing someone also does not mean that you don't love someone. Emotions can easily get the best of us and anyone can be caught up in the emotions of the moment; emtions and resulting actions that we regret severely afterwards.
Bull s**t I tell you.

She wants to kill Sasuke, duh we all know that. Why?
Because he's a threat; she assumes that he can't be saved and is taking the easy way out.
If she truly loves him, then she would have Naruto's ideal. First beat the s**t out of Sasuke and make him go back to his senses. He might be beyond help but since it's Naruto and shounen, even the stupidest thing is possible. Seeing as though people keep coming back to life except the coolest people.

How about this.
You killed your lover since she/he hates living on a wheelchair and she.he told you do that.
................................Yea, that totally screams 'love.' rolleyes  

DeficientLoser

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:57 pm
Peace_Reborn
It can't be denied that she loves Naruto in at least some sense of the word. The question, however,is what kind of love is it? The love for a brother? A friend? A best friend? A family member? A trusted companion? A lover? Or is it the love inspired by someone simply being with you through all the tough times and being a constant prescense in an ever changing world?

Is it possible that she meant a different kind of love than that of a lover or that she simply knew that she felt love for him, but not what kind of love she felt? War is confusing at best, traumatizing most of the time. It can easily cause emotions to be confused as well as intensified. You will probably never feel emotions so strongly as in a time of crisis or stress.

Yes she has become strong. Yes she has changed from the beginning. That cannot be denied.

... I don't remember you.
You're not part of the guild are you?
Look.
If you didn't join the guild get out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:33 pm
Zubora
Peace_Reborn

Look.

...Wow. Zubora, your rudeness is astounding.

Not sure if you noticed, but this is a public guild. That means non-members can post. For example: I'm not a member either. If this was a private guild I would not be able to post here. Since this is a public guild, however, I can post. If you want a guild where non-members can't post then go join a private guild.
Also, she neither flamed the pairing nor flamed an character or any other person's opinion. No rules were broken. What are you so upset with then?  

Night-wolfie

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:13 pm
Night-wolfie
Zubora
Peace_Reborn

Look.

...Wow. Zubora, your rudeness is astounding.

Not sure if you noticed, but this is a public guild. That means non-members can post. For example: I'm not a member either. If this was a private guild I would not be able to post here. Since this is a public guild, however, I can post. If you want a guild where non-members can't post then go join a private guild.
Also, she neither flamed the pairing nor flamed an character or any other person's opinion. No rules were broken. What are you so upset with then?
i don't appreciate random people coming in here to speak their 'opinion.'

Guilds are provided to those who love whatever they like, FORUMS in the directory is the one you're suppose to go. If you want to speak out your opinion because seriously, I don't go to a sasusaku guild telling them that they are wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:01 pm
...Ryou I'm going to ban you for four days if you keep this up. You're breaking the rules. There is absolutely no trolling in this guild and I can not tolerate something as infantile as this.

Night-wolfie please, don't come in my guild to start a fight. This guy is just an attention seeker...=.=" .........Ignore him. I appreciate Peace_Reborn for coming in here to start a discussion because this guild is open up for discussions but please, don't start an argument.
Thank you for reading this, and Ryou this is your first warning.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

AraiHito
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:14 pm
Gamexrocks
...Ryou I'm going to ban you for four days if you keep this up. You're breaking the rules. There is absolutely no trolling in this guild and I can not tolerate something as infantile as this.

Night-wolfie please, don't come in my guild to start a fight. This guy is just an attention seeker...=.=" .........Ignore him. I appreciate Peace_Reborn for coming in here to start a discussion because this guild is open up for discussions but please, don't start an argument.
I'm not trolling her. i was just being rude.
Rude does not mean trolling.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:51 pm
Zubora
Gamexrocks

Being rude is the equivalent of trolling.  

Gamexrocks
Captain

CandieYumz

3,850 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:19 pm
Well from what I think, Arai Hito and Mika are kinda right. Naruto need's to learn change and he is in denial, and Sakura did confess when they were in the middle of war. But I am mostly on Mika's said about the denial. He has changed are the past few years when the second season had started. And When sakura confessed, it was kind of embarrassing to read when she did in front of Shikamaru, I think Kakashi(?) and hinata and a few others that I can't remember. But its still hard to believe that Sakura could be tied up with romance at that kind of time when they are in the middle of a destructive battle.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:53 pm
-I-Emo Romance-I-
Well from what I think, Arai Hito and Mika are kinda right. Naruto need's to learn change and he is in denial, and Sakura did confess when they were in the middle of war. But I am mostly on Mika's said about the denial. He has changed are the past few years when the second season had started. And When sakura confessed, it was kind of embarrassing to read when she did in front of Shikamaru, I think Kakashi(?) and hinata and a few others that I can't remember. But its still hard to believe that Sakura could be tied up with romance at that kind of time when they are in the middle of a destructive battle.
Naruto is in denial but the confession was only half assed. There's no doubt that Sakura is falling for Naruto.  

DeficientLoser

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:54 am
Gamexrocks
Zubora
Gamexrocks

Being rude is the equivalent of trolling.
No it's not. Trolls feed off the negative atmosphere and provokes others.
He's just being rude, like me.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:05 pm
Mika_chann
I'm guilty of liking NaruSaku and yes I do think Sakura's confession is real. There's something called giving up and she did gave up on Sasuke. She doesn't want Naruto to be hurt by it, she apologized because she wants to kill Sasuke.
Naruto is still in denial that what Sakura said is fake, but Sakura is going to do whatever it takes to not see Naruto hurt.

That's a lie. If she gave up on him the she would have just killed Sasuke when she had the chance. (or at least wound him.)  

bulletkissu

4,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

DeficientLoser

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:33 pm
zimmypoe
Mika_chann
I'm guilty of liking NaruSaku and yes I do think Sakura's confession is real. There's something called giving up and she did gave up on Sasuke. She doesn't want Naruto to be hurt by it, she apologized because she wants to kill Sasuke.
Naruto is still in denial that what Sakura said is fake, but Sakura is going to do whatever it takes to not see Naruto hurt.

That's a lie. If she gave up on him the she would have just killed Sasuke when she had the chance. (or at least wound him.)
Do you know how long ago this post was?

It seems like she's straying away from Sasuke but that panel stopped her just because she still have small feelings for him. It's not love it could be that she cares for him.
She seems to be confused on who she really likes, Sasuke or Naruto.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:35 pm
Selkit

I can kind of agree and kind of not.
If you truly love someone you would do whatever it takes to make him/her live. To be by your side and be happy with everyone else. You're only burdening yourself if you do that. Suzaku killed Lelouch for the world to be a better place, but Sakura only wants to kill Sasuke for the sake of Naruto.  

Aigis8

SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces