Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Introduce Your Self Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Often Do You Go To Church??
  Everyd Day
  Every Sunday
  Once In A While
View Results

GuardianAngel180

6,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:46 pm
u can either call me angel or guardian  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:16 pm
Mmm... hello, I'm Shannon. Long-term Gaian. Christian for just a few years. Not sure if Imma stick with this guild, honestly. >.<

ShannPanda

10,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

cece3harts

5,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:16 pm
heyaas ^.^ u kan kall me cece and im christian i pretty much never go to church gonk stressed xd i wish i did but theres not any good churches here o_o  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:28 pm
hi my real name is Krista um i go to church every sunday and you can call me ether light or kia  

shiasam

Lovely Melted Crayons

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:51 pm
Hi Bacon!
my name's Kennedy, don't wear it out.
I grew up in a Christian family so I go to church mostly every Sunday.. and I can honestly say I love how there a nice big group for everyone to come and make Godly friends [:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:18 pm
Hahahahahaha, I'm Kimmy. You're welcome to call me anything that sounds like Kim (kym, kymora, kimi, kimibear, kim, kimoo, etc.) I laugh a lot, I'm almost 16, music is my passion and I also love singing and dancing. I just joined. smile --Oh and I'm quite the spaz. I love to be myself; different. I'm not part of any Christian youth group and I don't have many Christian friends, but I do believe Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. mrgreen Hope I enjoy it here! ^^

& heart -Kimi

ColoratureKim

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:42 pm
I'm Pawz. I have accepted Jesus into my life. I've kind of done some walking away from Him recently. I would like to run back to Him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:31 pm
PawzPrint
I'm Pawz. I have accepted Jesus into my life. I've kind of done some walking away from Him recently. I would like to run back to Him.

I don't think I've ever been close to Him. I'd like to be next to Him, every step of the way. ^^

ColoratureKim

WoodSorrelWitch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm
ColoratureKim
PawzPrint

I don't think I've ever been close to Him. I'd like to be next to Him, every step of the way. ^^
I was close for a little while and then a whole bunch of bad things happened and I shut everyone and everything out for awhile. Now, seeing what it was like with Him and now trying to go it alone, I'd rather be with Him again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:41 pm
My name is Ashanti 3nodding
I joined today xD
I am overjoyed that I found a thread like this  

Hope Amity

schnauzers4Robin

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:26 am
Hello everyone! My name is Robin. I am Christian and have been for years! I try to go to church but it is 2 hours away!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:39 pm
Hi, this is Fuu
I decided to join this guild because there can never be TOO MUCH Jesus in our lives right?

I'm a Christian, ←(for sakes of quick intro) have been ever since I was a little kid.
I'm at that stage where I really need to get my gears on.
sweatdrop  

Green_Fuu

Fashionable Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Mark Twain 100

BlueDinosRawr

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:53 pm
Hi!!!!I'm Heather!I've been a Christian ever since I was 4.Well first time I went to church was when I was 4.I go every Sunday and Sunday night.:3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:35 pm
HI, Im Suyen : )  

Unicorn Obesity

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:44 am
HI EVERyone!!!!

I'm Kyramud, but you can shorten it to Kyra, or mud, or you know, whatever you feel like calling me at the time, as long as I know you're talking to me. I'm not very picky. xp

Anyway, saw this guild, and thought it looked like fun, so I'll chip in my two cents every now and again. Tootles! dramallama  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff