Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Future of History 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:15 pm
Zee nodded and ran over and started doing the dishes. Shhe washed and scrubbed until they were all clean. However, while she was doing the dishes the entire time she was singing. Her voice sounded beautful and light. She smiled the entire time as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:37 pm
Jake listened to Zee as she sang her song. It sounded really beautiful and great. He soon finished the food and then grabbed a few of the plates that she washed. He served the food to her and his plate. Then when he finished, he looked to Zee and said,"Wow, your voice is beautiful,,,,that song was great as well..." He said smiling.  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:16 pm
Zee blushed a little. "Thank you it's a song my mother used to sing to me when i was little." she put her head down a little, "Before she was taken away." she said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:20 pm
Jake looked to her and nodded, not smiling."I'm sorry to hear that....maybe we'll find her someday......I'll help you find her one of these days..." He said softly and then finished preparing the food and said,"Well, dinner is ready....Go ahead and dig in...bonappette!" He said smiling brightly as he sat the plates down on the table."What would you like to drink?" He asked her curiously.  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:50 pm
Zee looked at him as she was sitting down, "Ummm what can i drink?" Zee had never been asked what to drink before, and she had no idea anything else exsisted except water and a strange bitter black liquid her old master used to drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:54 pm
Jake looked through his refridgerator and replied,"I have coke, water, apple juice, orange juice, milk...and grape juice?" He said to her smiling lightly. He looked around for any more but that was it for drinks in his refridge.  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:00 pm
"Hmmmm." Zee said thinking. "I'll try grape juice." she said smiling. She waited while Jake poured the juice. When he handed it to her she took a sip and smiled. "That's good." she said taking another sip. SHe put down the drink and took a bite of the food. "Yum this is fantastic." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:03 pm
Jake smiled and nodded."Thank you, I'm glad that you like it..." He said smiling. He sat down across from her and prayed to himself before he ate then began to eat."I'm glad that you like it....just some of the random talents I have I guess..." He said jokingly. He had a drink of coke with him and took a sip of it.  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:08 pm
"What else are you good at master, er i mean, Jake?" she blushe d alittle then dropped her head smiling lightly. "My bad." she mumbled, "But, yeah what else are you good at?" she lifted her head up. "What is your occupation?" the questions were flowing once again.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:14 pm
Jake took another bite of his food and thought for a moment as he chewed his food. When he finished, he replied,"Well, I like to build things, I'm hoping to be an architect and/or engineer. I'm good playing guitar and I know my way around a computer. But that's it." He said softly to Zee smiling."And don't worry about the name...it doesn't matter to me...." He said softly then added."Whatever is your preference."  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:19 pm
Zee cocked her head to the side and smiled, "Thank you." she said softly. "Well you have a very interesting lifestyle." she said taking another bite of food. "Ok i know this is gonna sound pushy. BUt your brother doesn't visit does he?" she asked hoping he would give her a good answer.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:34 pm
Jakes was halfway done with his food until she asked her that question. He sighed sadfully and replied,"Well, he actually visits every so often....but he stays at a hotel.....well I'm sure you can guess why....and comes every so often to my house to eat or find new places to go or any girls to flirt with..." He said softly and looked to Zee."But he doesn't usually visit every now and then...sometimes months apart." He added as he went back to eating.  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:45 pm
Zee relaxed a little. "Oh well ok. Thank you." she said and wtih that she finsished her meal and er juice and sat waiting for Jake to finish. "Would you like me to do the dishes?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:52 pm
Jake soon finished his food and smiled."Yes, please if you would. Now, once your done after dinner, you may take a shower, head for bed or take a break. Anything you would like to do." He said smiling as he brought his dishes over to the sink.  

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:00 pm
"Very well." jake she said walking over to the sink. She started doing the dishes and humming that tune.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff