Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
D20 BESM (Update 12/3 Game type chosen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:34 pm
Guh im having trouble understanding the rules and character creation I understand the whole using points to get attributes 9 cp gives you 18 such and such but all the rest after that gets confusing.
Lets use the portable armoury feat for an example it would be cool to have a gun bunny with such a feat but whats this personal gear it asks you to use as an attribute? alot of things are left unexplained. Does it mean i have to get more ranks somewhere else to be able to use something else which relates to the feat?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:31 pm
Hey Jester... which would be better for that robot I described in the other thread? Cause I don't see that thread moving much so I'd like to move it here... if you want I can repost.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:35 pm
personal Gear is an attribute I am not sure what you are refurring to Maybe I can walk through it with you.

Alright Rag I will start caculating the points for each one.. we are starting from Level one in either game just so you all know so don't expect to be super bad a** right away. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:45 pm
i think i wants to be a tech genius....how were you planning on having us have super powers?  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:14 pm
Depends on which game.

The hero one a tech genius could be someone that is able to manipulate and repaire things by mearly touching them. Such as a technomancer...or someone like magnito able to control magnetic fields making it easy to repaire mulitple thing at once or such.

In the Wasteland type game you could be aleading tech guy in charge of new roboticts to help the wastelnders. Or power mechas for labor or combat. Or A field Tech that wears armor and repairs others on the fields or hacks doors and computers.

SO its rally up to you in the end.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:14 pm
SCORE!! I FOUND IT!! And it turns out to be the Revised Edition too!! Bonus: I also found the Cute and Fuzzy Seizure Monsters book too!

So the only question left is this: Can I be the Pet Monster Trainer?  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:57 pm
I answered that bud. I said yes but only in the Super hero game... it wouldn't make much sense in the wasteland... unless you are like a animal mutan expert and learned to train one... I guess that could work.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:00 pm
The Jester of Equilibrium
Depends on which game.

The hero one a tech genius could be someone that is able to manipulate and repaire things by mearly touching them. Such as a technomancer...or someone like magnito able to control magnetic fields making it easy to repaire mulitple thing at once or such.

In the Wasteland type game you could be aleading tech guy in charge of new roboticts to help the wastelnders. Or power mechas for labor or combat. Or A field Tech that wears armor and repairs others on the fields or hacks doors and computers.

SO its rally up to you in the end.
I'd rather be a technopath like Mika in Heroes  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:54 am
The Jester of Equilibrium
personal Gear is an attribute I am not sure what you are refurring to Maybe I can walk through it with you.

Alright Rag I will start caculating the points for each one.. we are starting from Level one in either game just so you all know so don't expect to be super bad a** right away. ^_^

It'd be nice to be walked through it i dont get new systems till i am anyway 3.5 was a huge mystery to me until my friend walked me through it even then i was using a chara gen then i got a guy whos been playing for a long time walk me through it the traditional way and i could create characters off handedly.
So yes but how?
If its MSN im usually on mondays, tuesdays, Wednesdays evenings GMT+/-0 and thursday evenings, fridays i might not be on saturdays im deinately not on till evenings and sundays is my groups d&d day.
Otherwise walking through it on here is suitable any time.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:03 am
Vora: Mika concept works for me. I guess you are going for the Hero game then?

Krahken: MSN works for me but just so you know I am moving over the corse of the next few days but its should't be that long.

Add me on MSN at: nightomen_77@ hotmail.com  

Archfiend Damio

Bamien the Lotus King

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:11 pm
IM SOOO IN. TIME TO KILL THINGS MUAH HA HA HA.
Can i be part mutant? No! I want to be a Robot that makes stuff. yeeeah.
lol or i can be a super saiyan (jk)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:35 am
either is fine, but if but if you're asking for a vote, i would say heroes...  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:20 pm
Added on msn ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:21 pm
Alright I will post a tally of so far votes ASAP  

Archfiend Damio

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:44 pm
Personally I would prefer the wastleland one... since then we can have.. you know... DEALY FORCE. Seriously, guys, the Hero bit may sound fun, and it is, but it does limit your options on things, since you have to either go Punisher style, which is meh, or do everything non-lethally.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff