Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[3.5e] Oriental Adventures (Full 8/7) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:01 am
Just for when the DM gets back =3 I was wondering would I be able to use the save progression from Savae Species to become an aflicted Weretiger. I was hoping the book list would be up so I could sort it out before asking. But oh well =3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:01 pm
I'm sorry this will have to be postponed. I had an accident that has cracked or broken one or more ribs. -.- Life sucks.

Sorry everyone. I'll get back on this after I get past the pain.  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:05 pm
HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!!

Man, you're reckless!!

<---was a former high flyer for backyard wrestling...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Your one crazy mother ********

*This coming from a free runner*

Hope you heal up soon man =D I'll have a weretiger samuri waiting for you when you get back ;D

And chcolate. Cos chocolate always helps injuries

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 pm
I am....I actually just passed out....don't ask, cause I don't know myself.

Anyway. I'm getting back to work on this story. Yay! I'll still be slow, but by the end of this week I need 4-7 players. I will have the story and character creations rules up before Friday.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:13 pm
Rise of the Shadow Clan

Story: Recently the demons of the Shadowlands have been grouping into a clan, lead by an unknown Oni. The seven main clans that rule the land have been attacked now by more organized parties of these Shadowland beasts. In retaliation to the attacks, the clans have sent each of their Champions into the Shadowlands to destroy the Shadow Clan before it got any more powerful. Now it has been 10 years and none of the Champions have returned or been heard from. The Crab clan has managed to keep most the demons in the Shadowland and from doing too much damage to the other clans. Now the Crane clan has invited the strongest Hero from each of the clans to come to its capital. It seems there is now a plan to bring down the Shadow Clan.

Character Creation Rules: Starting at lv. 8
* Available books are; Complete Mage, Warrior, Scoundrel, Monster Manual I, II, III, Oriental Adventures, Player’s Handbook, and the OA update in Dragon Magazine 318.
--Note: Keep in mind that most non-humanoids will likely be looked down on. Changelings that get caught changing into non-humanoid forms can be mistaken as Shadowland spies. Most monster races characters will be attacked and falsely accused of being Oni from the Shadowlands. the only two Monster races safe from this are Naga and Tengu, since they help help the Shadowland Oni.

House Rules: Characters must be from one of the seven main clans. One player per clan. Characters are granted one of their Clan's ancestor feats at start.

Final Notes: If you want to be a samurai use the OA Book for the samurai class not the Complete Warrior. Likewise I'm not going to use the Ronin prestige in the Complete Warrior book.  

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

Shingami Hiroshi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:09 am
I'm still up for joining. However I don't have the oriental adventure books so the clans you are talking about are lost on me. Do you mind if we take teh leadership feat, for some reason a side kick sounds appealing (I don't care too much for the followers). also what is our starting gold?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:28 pm
I would be interested injoining, if there is still room. I'd like to ask, seeing as Rock mentioned the Weretiger, would a Werewolf be possible, perhaps?  

Deorai Winterblade

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:28 am
Hiro: What book is the leadership feat in? I'd like to read over it. Add me to MSN (if you have MSN or Yahoo) or AIM. MSN: trowa_barton50@hotmail.com | AIM: hayatoassassin50

Deorai: Plenty of room. Werewolf/tigers are accepted, but if they are caught changing into their Hybrid or Beast state there maybe trouble depending on where it is.

Starting Gold: 27,000

--Note: Add the DMG to the accepted books.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:43 am
The leadership feat is in the players hand book, but I think it goes more in detail in the dungeon masters guide page 160. For the most part, the details of the feat is decided by the dm. I am only interested in the cohort and not the leigon of followers. However if it is too problematic than I can easily use that feat for something else.  

Shingami Hiroshi

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:33 am
Hiro: I'll think on it. If I let you have leadership then I'll likely just make you leader to the Party and give you a Naga or Tengu cohort. But, that is if I let you have it.

Oh before I forget

Hit Point: Max

Stats: 36 Point Buy or roll 4d6, 7 times and drop the lowest  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:19 am
By the way, when a henge yokai assumes animal form does it get all the benefits that animal has such as scent or certain skill bonuses?

I got toomany character ideas and got to start narrowing it down.  

Shingami Hiroshi

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:39 pm
Oh Oh =3 I'll join n.n

Thanks for the creation rules =3 Time to get to work n.n

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:12 pm
I'm going to use the Savage Species progression for the WereTiger, as it's a little easier to work with =3

Weretiger and Lycrathopy class

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Ryuu Sanada

Divine Knight

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 pm
I take it, your going to be a natural born Weretiger then, Rock.

Hiro: No, Leadership. What does the book say about the Yokai?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff