Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Curse of the Dracalitch- 3.5 not recruiting at this time Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:13 am
Looks like there's going to be more than one Monk in this party...though Mine isn't Ninja/Monk. twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:56 am
lol monks are always fun.  

mdbear84

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

bamaotaku
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:07 am
Indeed they are.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:25 am
I changed my mind =3 I'm going with Ninja exclusivly. So we can be 2 really sneaky bastards n.n

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:22 pm
I was tempted to use Dark or Dimitri again, but I think most of us are sick either of them. In this campaign, I think I'll go with someone a bit more... aggressive.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:29 pm
Lynk Hathcoat Favored Soul/Sorcerer/Mystic Theurge ^_^ effect caster level 10 in both Sorc and Soul with the party of monks/Ninjas and Casters (Hope we get some not sneaking fighter types I am kind of not a front like guy ^_^) >.<  

Archfiend Damio

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:58 pm
Sorry if you feel like I am stepping on your toes there MT  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:41 pm
I'm sorry you interpreted that way, but honestly, I've used Dimitri or Dark in so many campaigns in this guild, I'm sure everyone else is tired of talking to them. But here he is, my new character! He's not completely done, I just need to pick spells and finish background and all that, but here he is: Aiden of the flames  

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Yurro

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:31 pm
Darn, with the lack of Dragon Magic I can't do a Dragonfire Adept (probably my favorite class of all time...). Ah well! Guess its time to roll up a melee-style character. Hmmm.... what to play as though is the question since its been so long since my laste "big stick" carrier? Especially with Races of Stone's Goliath not on the list of playable races.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:01 pm
So I hope that is only one Casting Glove because otherwise that is 40,000 gold right there not to mention the 10,000 for the graft.
Where the heck is Efficient Quiver from? And spells grafts are in what book? >.> I might have to look into these ^_^  

Archfiend Damio

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:37 pm
Lexath

Well this should be an interesting charrie to play =3

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:39 pm
RECRUITMENT UPDATE:

I now have 3 of the 7 slots filled. We are also up and running in the Subforums. Please note any changes to the game there. This thread will remain open until i have all 7 slots filled.

So hurry up! Run, don't walk! These things are going fast!  

mdbear84

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Archfiend Damio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:28 pm
Rock... Why so many ranks in tumble? I mean with that kind of bonus the skills could be used elsewhere like making your move silently ^_^

Oh and a ring of protection is a defelction bonus not a misc. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:23 pm
Rock_DS
I changed my mind =3 I'm going with Ninja exclusivly. So we can be 2 really sneaky bastards n.n

Trust me...I'm going to be very non-sneaky.  

bamaotaku
Crew

MT the Clown

Beloved Lunatic

10,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:41 pm
The Jester of Equilibrium
So I hope that is only one Casting Glove because otherwise that is 40,000 gold right there not to mention the 10,000 for the graft.
Where the heck is Efficient Quiver from? And spells grafts are in what book? >.> I might have to look into these ^_^

Casting gloves come in pairs.
Efficient Quiver is from DMG. It lets you hold up to 60 arrows/bolts/similar sized object in the small pouch. Medium pouch is something like 10-20-ish javelin sized objects. And the largest pouch is for something in the shape of bows or quarterstaffs.

Spell grafts are from... I have no idea, it was in my notes. But I remember that the graft requires the permanent sacrifice of a spell. So Aiden at this point may never cast Burning Hands again as a sorcerer spell.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff