Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play in Paradise

Back to Guilds

Come and entertain your imagination in Paradise. All are welcome! 

Tags: free, Role Playing, Paradise 

Reply The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)
2]{Two minutes to midnight{[2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:43 pm
Kaidan hides behind the wall and then realizes one of the girls followed him inside. "Oh, its you. I would suggest staying near that door cause we'll probably be leaving through it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:40 pm
Noa nodded, taking this momentary lapse to reload her gun.

"I'm Noa by the way. I don't believe I've had the chance to introduce myself yet...though I guess now isn't exactly the best time. You wouldn't happen to have a spare weapon would you? Something a little more...hard hitting? I doubt my pistol is going to be of much use against...whatever that girl is."  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:22 pm
"No, not on me, but I think you'l find what you want in that dresser," he says while motioning next to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:16 pm
Noa turned and looked at where Kaidan was motioning to. She opened up the second drawer and rummaged under some clothes with her free hand until she felt something solid. She found a few rounds, and then felt the barrel of what appeared to be a sawed-off shotgun. She turned and looked back at Kaidan for a moment, one eyebrow raised before picking up the weapon and loading it.

"So tell me, are all buildings in this city this well stocked?"  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:10 pm
Lillium's eye's peered threw the night. She was now on the hunt, nothing could stop her from getting her prey. She just had to wait for them to slip up. "Come out, come out where you are." She hissed. The sharp sound of her weapon scratching the ground. "Don't worry loves, it won't hurt one bit." She said with a slight smile on her face.

Ai could hear the demon calling out to them, her chest was starting to hurt. She clutched her chest in worry she might be found. 'Oh please, oh please, don't let her find me." She thought her eye's closing slowly. Every breath she took felt like it would be her last. "God, if you love me, you won't let me die here." She cried.

_________

Ai's eyes grew wide with fear, a loud scream filled the night as she looked at the demon who stood infron of her.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:32 pm
"Yes, well, no. Only some of the buildings that I picked out have been stocked this well. They are also collapsable to destoy when needed. I designed the collapsing mechanism in such a way that it won't set off any of the weapons in the buildings unless they are part of collapsing it."

Kaidan looks at the cieling as he hears a faded scream and smiles. He grabs something that looks like a sort of tube on the ground next to him and charges out the door.

He follows the alleys to the location of the scream and sees Lillium standing over Ai at the end of another alley. "Ai, get out of the way," he yells as he kneels and pushes a switch on the 'tube', sending a rocket hurtling toward Lillium and Ai. As he fires he silently prays that Ai manages to move out of the way.  

Sullen Miken

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:26 pm
Noa ran outside at the sound of a shrill female voice. Her eyes grew in horror at the sight of the demoness standing over Ai. Suddenly Kaiden pushed past her, and she watched frightened as he fired a rocket.

Please, please, please be okay Ai.

She could only hope that somehow her frantic prayers would reach the girl in time.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:29 pm
((Where is everyone??? cry ))  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:25 pm
(i've been gone cause my new computer won't connect to the internet. The other one is slow so I don't use it often.)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:06 pm
((Ok, well at least I know. But where is MAGIEmage?? We're pretty much waiting for her to post, right?))  

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300

Sullen Miken

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:50 pm
(Yeah, she's the one that determines if Ai gets killed or not.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:04 pm
((Oh, I'm so very sorry loves. I've been so busy, I had forgotten all about this Rp. Happens when you start a new story....Well, if you want to continue you are wlecome to, I'll be posting a little later.))  

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

MAGIEmage

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:09 pm
Ai watched in fear as the weapon was brought down on her. She closed her eyes and waited for the end, 'So this is it, I'm going to die by the hands of some crazy woman with horns.' She looked up to see blood coming from her arm. 'Why-why arn't I dead?'

Lillium sliced into Ai's arm. She stopped when she heard the humans coming back. "Damn, I won't kill you now, but be warned." She barked leaving Ai to sit in the corner in terror.

Ai sat wide eyed as the Demon left her. "What?" She said aloud. Not really meaning to. 'Did I say that out loud?' She thought, looking down the alley to see the others. 'I've never been so happy to see a human in my life!' She thought with a breath of relief.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:01 pm
"Ai, you're ok. You've got to be careful. C'mon, I know a place where we will be safer." Kaidan begins to walk down the alley but stops before turning a corner. He backs against the wall and peeks around it. If we can get there without dieing, he thinks to himself. He motions for the girls to follow and begins navigating down a series of alleyways until he reaches a run down building, smaller than the one from earlier. He knocks on the door twice and then kicks it. The door opens to reveal a dimly lit room with a few scattered people. He enters the building, "The demons don't usually attack us here unless they have a decently sized group or... unless, its a particularly strong one, like the one we faced earlier," he says as he smiles and nods to someone hidden in a corner.  

Sullen Miken

Hoshigiri
Vice Captain

Sparkly Genius

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:35 pm
Noa looked around the room Kaiden had led them to. Who were these people? Other survivors? And when he said demons...that meant there were more just like that other she-monster they ran into. Noa wasn't sure she could handle this. Her knees almost felt like buckling under her. She looked over at Ai. She couldn't even imagine how much worse she'd feel if she had as near a death experience like Ai had. This was crazy. Pure and utter craziness. How much longer would she have to endure this?  
The Books Come to Life Here (Fantasy RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games